Zeitgeist

Saw this movie at a friend's house today. Has Sup Forums seen it? What's the general consensus? Was a pretty interesting watch but it feels like a lot of what is said is exaggerated or pretty far-stretched. Is there anything else I can read that expands on what the movie said or backs it up?

Or is it the equivalent of conspiritard clickbait?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5jh_lN9TWw
youtube.com/watch?v=Dha9MZugXqI
youtube.com/watch?v=1FPgcg5TBSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=f5jh_lN9TWw

communist propaganda

Part 1: great year and cosmology and how all religions essentially radiate from One story. Do any research

Part 2: 9/11. Welcome to Sup Forums

Part 3: federal reserve. See part 2

It's full of holes, like any conspiracy youtube movie, it has upbeat music but no substance. Also, some of the things the author talks about with regarding the egyptian gods is just completely false he actually gets some of their names wrong

What does he get wrong about ancient Egyptian mythology? Looking for a specific mistake if possible

see

Jacque Fresco is based, Peter Joseph is a pedantic fuck.

Its a great eye-opener. Jesus as we know him today is a fictional character created by Jews using many Pagan symbols and holidays. Jesus was real, he was born in the Summer and he wasn't killed.

I believe the Jews are planning on bringing on the anti-christ and fooling people by using these widespread Pagan symbols that they've inserted into the new bible to fool the masses.

>what's the general consensus?
That you are spam.

the religion section where it tries to tie Christianity to Pagan roots is a complete fabrication.

It's a good introduction to questioning the powers that be and the shit we are told by (((them))).

If you like it, look up Esoteric Adgenda and then Kymatica. Both excellent, interesting, and great for normies that may be choking on redpills

thanks, yeah most of it isn't too credible then

what?

also, wasn't this based on a book? friend mentioned something of the manner, apparently it was written by someone else. Is that worth reading or should I write it all off as just garbage and focus on finding shit out elsewhere?

Dogshit that Leftists and fedoras gobble up like hotcakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dha9MZugXqI

thanks, I'll look into this. I've always been a bit interested in this kind of stuff but never really known where to start. I try to pick up bits and pieces off threads on here but a lot of it feels like straight up bullshit or half-assed disinfo meant to dilute posts/theories with actual effort put into them.

those guys arent on enoiugh levels esotericism. yshwh attained christ conxiousness after resurrection tho
youtube.com/watch?v=1FPgcg5TBSA

I knew this would become a Stefan thread

that guy did a great debunking vid of Zeitgiest however his debunking of Ancient Aliens specifically the building of the Great Pyramid was bluepilled horseshit.

what the fuck did I just watch

Christianity was never claimed to be a direct carbon copy of any previous religion though. As far as I understand, the myths and symbolism related to it had been around in one form or another and shared by many cults and religions before Christanity.

Oh and just to be clear I was not talking about zeitgeist but in general.

Factual correctness aside, the 1st movie is still good overall. It's still worth watching. It's like an adventure.

2nd and 3rd movies aren't as good, they take a different direction

I kinda want to see a stef vs sam harris debate desu