Is it me, or is Sup Forums really going down hill?

Is it me, or is Sup Forums really going down hill?
I mean, I don't know, it just doesn't FEEL the same...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMIvywLO2tw
youtube.com/watch?v=l8q-bOTUCS0
youtube.com/watch?v=94Sc0VimJKY
youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco
youtube.com/watch?v=jehjitWkCE4
youtube.com/watch?v=RxSXkar3D7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mxtfdH3-TQ4
mobile.reuters.com.ouhb.clonezone.link/home
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek9-HGHT1Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=ExMIkfsWCD0
youtube.com/watch?v=sxH6TXrPMA0
youtube.com/watch?v=8bIMRYdwFFI
youtube.com/watch?v=V4HDSS7_qD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Elections are over. Sup Forums is slowing down now.

you want a quick rundown?

It's almost like the election brought in a huge influx of Reddit-tier 'alt righters'. Pic related

Pol used to be a goldmine of original comic material. Now it's just kinda..........meh

My theory is that all of the real autismo content creators fled to other sites like 8/pol/, endchan, or polchan. If you go there it really feels like old Sup Forums, while this place feels more like old Sup Forums.

2012 was the best Sup Forums

r/donald/ is shit.

RON PAUL REVOLUTION, BRING US BACK OUR CONSTITUTION lolololol

See, to me, it seems that the problem is that they are STILL HERE!
youtube.com/watch?v=rMIvywLO2tw

IDK

Sup Forums was never good

Sup Forums was never good.

but it was okay, and occasionally political, with some moderation and a base that knew how to sag e
youtube.com/watch?v=l8q-bOTUCS0

This place is toxic. Nobody uses arguments, just insults. Fuck, I don't know why I come here.

The hivemind strikes again.

hugs

Sup Forums was never good

but what you're noticing is the influx of plebbit users

Let the anons lurk. You cannot force memes. A time will come again't when Sup Forums is needed, but for now, just kick back with a beer, reminisce a little. When the time is right, you'll know.

Btw love that show, all time favorite

>time
Or maybe you're just really fast

We've reached a point where influx of newfags>ability of oldfags to redpill. So now the board is slowly sliding left politically as the electionfags are driving the narrative of our board culture.

Yeah the thing about 8/pol/ is that the mod team has been entirely compromised at this point, so it's kind of a shitshow. The community kind of fractured because the people who were smart enough to see the writing on the wall left for even less active chans like endchan and polchan, or came back here.

A bunch of newfaggots showed up and they try to engage in chan culture in a way that's forced and inorganic. In the end it feels dirty and forced, and most of the interactions don't provide the same feeling as you'd get from genuine users. To any of you reading this: please for the love of god just lurk for like a month and stop trying to jump into things head on.

This is pre-election Sup Forums

75% of the biggest threads will be copypasta.

>yfw god exists
>germany has never won a war
>not owning a gun
>red pill me on X is Y red pilled

Want a better Sup Forums report this shit and we'll start getting somewhere. Newfags are rampant and love this old tired shit.

Well, I know it's dumb, but I treat this place like my home.
I don't shit the place up in any way that makes us look insane, at least.
There used to be some self moderation, and newfags learned from the oldfags. I fear there are too many r/ cunts, and we have lost out culture, by dilution. But I guess that's progress.
youtube.com/watch?v=94Sc0VimJKY

Shill

Also this, it's cringey at times to watch them assimilate

This

wait for the normies to get bored of trolling around, shouldnt be long

Nigger I'll cut you

Cuck

Meh, happens every time we make a splash. This time is a worse than the others but shit will be back to its norm soon.

Sup Forums was never good, only people saying that are 14-17 year olds who found out about Sup Forums last year

but its way worse now, half of this thread needs to kill themselves because they're underage b& anyway. that is the true cancer

but its beyond saving and, Sup Forums, specifically pol, has always been a sea of piss that has been pissed in for far too long, so don't bother trying to find the 'good' parts of it anymore

site will be dead in about 4-5 years

It's so comforting to know that I'm not alone. I took a month break after the election because it was completely overrun. Still is but not with shills, just newfags

idiots like you have been saying this shit since 4chans inception. you are part of a fucking cycle, moron

What option do we have?
I would like to see anons self moderate more, because it's a madhouse, more-so.

Yeah that sure worked out for Sup Forums

nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco

It doesn't make it any less true

get off my board you gayfag

/lit/ is a Sup Forums colony.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>get off my board you gayfag
I like that level of ownership. We need more of that here. THIS IS MY BOARD! Fucking represent, teach, and clean this shithole up!
youtube.com/watch?v=jehjitWkCE4
I fucking love you, bro.

ah...
youtube.com/watch?v=RxSXkar3D7c

Eh, /lit/ was always right wing, although more reactionary than fascist.

You know, I don't think I'm going to call people niggers anymore. UI think we should welcome black people that may stumble upon this place. I don't think it's Christ like to talk like that, and it is a bad example. Sorry, if you are a nigger(last one).
Really, I'm never calling anyone a nigger again. Heeb and Kike and such will always be a part of my vocab though.
youtube.com/watch?v=mxtfdH3-TQ4

I only call black people who act like niggers niggers, and people of other races who act like niggers get called honorary niggers

The Jews took over this site

mobile.reuters.com.ouhb.clonezone.link/home in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>said to be violent and intimidating in private
>own castles and banks all over the world
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>own several nuclear plants
>learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>rule France with an iron but fair fist
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk [Open]
>kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
>sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

I dig. I just don't think I'm going to use that word too loosely. There are black people one the right side of that curve that I wouldn't want to offend.
Just decided, for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek9-HGHT1Pk
I never talk that way in front of my kid, and we dig Motown, a lot. I feel ashamed now.

this is fake news

This kind of post should end in execution.
youtube.com/watch?v=ExMIkfsWCD0
The fucking worst kind of paranoid schizophrenic LARPing scum to ever infiltrate my home

Newfag here that came around late 2015, do you guys hate me even though I've been Redpilled?

its shills and retarded newfags

Newfags came here in 2006. Everyone post 2006 is a newfag for life

late
hail Satan

Pizza is real, and it's what's for dinner
youtube.com/watch?v=sxH6TXrPMA0

It's slowly turning into Sup Forums 2.0

its good ro let loose sometimes

It's a grey area
youtube.com/watch?v=8bIMRYdwFFI
I do the 'long a' around my kid.

last one, by brothers.