H

When did you realize evolution is liberal bullshit?

um, no.

When I realized that if evolution were real, the most sexually fit men would have 20 inch prehensile cocks with cum that tastes like pina colada juice.

>Sources: The Bible

homina homina homina homina homina homina homina homina homina homina

so is science, academics, technology, and anything that involves development of human society

About the same time I realized the Earth is flat

You're not allowed to post this thread again, until you provide sauce.

Just now. Didn't have a clue until you mentioned it now. Thanks OP!

But liberals seem to deny evolution more that conservatives.
They deny basic biological differences between races and sexes

This is a scientific racism board. Fuck off christ cuck.

>not posting the webm

THIS.

Liberals are seemingly pro and anti-evolution. They'll often make fun of christians who don't believe in evolution, but will also find it hard to believe that evolution is a factor in IQ increasing, and the answer to the differences between races.

THis

>being literally retarded

when i realized only god could create that T H I C C

Progressive evolution is a mythical paradigm.

There is growth and decay. Mutations fit environments over time and the genotypes that fit the environment survive, and the mutations that don't die. Memetics works the same way and if you read more about it, you'll see that it is based within evolution, but not the kind of evolution that is constantly getting better, its just adapting to its environment. That is how you end up with Sup Forums. The arguments that fit into the environment remains, and the shit arguments die. In face to face reality, we have this code of ethics that allow liberals to shame you into thinking their form of living is better, but you have a brain and realize that you have a better approach that will suit you better. WALA evolution in your daily life.

When I was little I was bitching about something.

Dad says

>> You would complain about anything, you would complain if your cock was ten inches long and tasted like chocolate.

deadpan me:

>> I don't like chocolate.

Dad

>> That's not the point!!!

I was like 8 wtf do I know.

christcuck get out.
this is a board of racial science

Girl on the right needs to get blacked.

Also a link to her insta pls?

Look mom I posted it again!

How bout no.

underrated post

WHile Sup Forums is currently shitposting,

can someone post that joi vid from a few days ago that some OP started here to troll? It was kadience...kandice..something or other talking about having a black baby.

Thanks, anons.

>Here we go again!