So pol, your anti-racemixing stance is just a meme right...

So pol, your anti-racemixing stance is just a meme right? Why shouldn't I breed with my intelligent and traditional Asian gf?
>pic unrelated

brrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

FPBP

fppppbbBBBBBHHHHPPPPppppppppttt

*inhales deeply*
Oh my oneisan (elder sister) have you been eating omanju (Japanese rice ball dessert) again?

Do it

First post is useless post
Second post is more useless post

Prove me wrong.

FFRRRRRRRMMMMMPPPP{P

do it and stop shitting up the board with lame baits

Because pic related is a degenerate whore and shit-tier breeding material.

Do it, remove your genes.

Come home, OP.

She put the meatloaf in the oven...

IT'S SET ON LOW.

Sup Forums has yellow fever something fierce, but no, it's not a meme. I think it's just a general disapproval, not a white hot angry banning sort of thing. mixed people aren't somehow horrible or anything.

Muh genes.

>Not wanting your gf to be your own private whore

Who cares so long as it's only between you, appearing in any adult content makes them worthless regardless of race.

fpbp
good leafpost

mixing races only enhances genes

Breeding a THICC castiza is far more Sup Forums approved than breeding a mongoloid

how is she traditional when she is banging an anglo?

Koreans are the master race

Remove yourself Muhammad.

Go to /r/hapas, or the Longing for Death blog. If you are a white male, having children with an Asian female is the worst thing you could do. Your daughters will be sluts, and your sons will be tiny-dicked-suicidal elliots.

BBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPFFFFFFTTT

BEERRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPFSQUCTCHH

What, you asked for it, you have my answer.

Plz, anglos have been banging japs for well over 100 years

Because your son won't look like you and everyone will view you as a cuck.

Essentially, you'll be raising another man's son

>everyone will view you as a cuck.
no. just autistic Sup Forumstards such as yourself.

sage

You lot disgust me.

As an avid conoisseur and self-described enthusiast of the oriental female form and soul,I shall not stand and lend my ears to this ludicrousy without taking it as a personal affront.

Although I have yet to partake in the actual reproductive coital act with a female I have the sufficient and vast body of research under my belt (and growing) to ascertain to the fact of the asian woman's superiority over her western female counterpart.

Some of you differ, and ignorantly succumb to the fallacious reasoning of ascribing the western wench as the queen of femmes due to their oversized mammaries, puffed posteriors and mockable and unnecessary curvaceous forms. Don't get me started on their foal-like, unsensual limbs.
The oriental woman is stout, well-made in its petite stature. Crafted by conservative gods out of the earth's best cream-colored clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

The asian woman's beauty is in the simplicity (think of the superior flag of Japan). Do not be fooled by the materialist anatomic avarice of the western succubus. No more no less. Perfection. Asian.

I leave you with this appeal to your reptilian brains:

Would you rather have your spawn draw up the life-giving creams from the humble cherry blossom apices of an ethereal duo of Mount Fujis?

Or from the curd-filled death bogs, vesicles of poison and ruin of a long-dead Europa?

Will you take the red pill?

>Because your son won't look like you

so what? Also this isn't even true

>everyone will view you as a cuck

Only by Sup Forumstards

becuase you don't speak japanese

Disgusting panty lines

>tfw racist as fuck white nationalist
>tfw yellow fever

LORD SAVE ME

>Dat face
I have buddies with more pretty face

Also
>dark nipples and pussy
Fucking disgusting

Never said my gf was Japanese, senpai.
She is though to be fair, but I can speak it albeit not fluently yet.

I know this feel

thankfully i'm half spic so my genetics are already ruined

It is kind of hard listening to dicky spencer or red ice with her in the car, but im such a weaboo it kind of undoes it.

>TFW racist as fuck white nationalist
>TFW spic fever
>TFW like them even better when they don't speak English
Just kill me now.

>white nationalist because of the superior features of your race above that of others
Seeing the better qualities in Asians such as higher iq only makes you a rational guy

honourary aryan

is that a mans ass

>Fetish is breeding non whites - recently found some 9/10 Arab Mother+Daughter with a white guy stuff
>Deeply hate non Whites
>tfw

It's just a hunch but I think BlackPigeonSpeaks is a Level 8 pervert as well.

Race-mixing is a situation where you gain nothing and lose a lot. Your children look nothing like you, they develop identity issues, their IQ is much lower than both parents, etc. etc.

Don't do it unless you want the white race to die.

If japs were attracted to basement-dwelling, overweight NEETs like you, birthrates in Japan wouldn't be at an all time low. Stop larping, you degenerate and keep your sick asian fetishes to yourself.

where can i get those shoes?

pseudo science bullshit

>they develop identity issues

Just like the white boys doing school shootings and cutting their dicks off because they think they're women?

Who cares about white race? It's materialistic bullshit.

European ethno nationalism makes more sense. White nationalism is literally a American meme. They need white nationalism because they lack a national identity.

>if you have shit genetics then go ahead and do it.

post links plz

asian women are dogshit ugly. it's easier to find an attractive negress than a chink.

It is true
I don't look like my dad or my mom and I know I'm their biological son lol
Half of the people in race mixing threads don't know what they're talking about lmao

Mia Khalifa Julianna Vega share lucky guy iirc
It's like 30 mins long and they're wearing headscarves

>getting advice from a swede

this means don't

thx bud