Adolf Hitler did nothing wrong!

bump

Dumping Rare Hitlers

bump

What a great man.

kek disagrees

stop the nazi shitposting

no

thank you for the collection, sieg heil!

no problemo my fellow leaf

anyone have that pic of hitler raising a glass and laughing?

Would we be living in a better world if Europe was Nazi ruled?

would there have been a nigger/arab invasion?

I think the reason Nazis have attracted such a following here is contrarianism stemming from bitterness towards society, but also a radical alternative to a modern Europe which many see as weak and self-hating. It offers a masculine role model to boys raised by single mothers or otherwise emasculated by their upbringing without any identity of their own. Fascist symbols are attractive and powerful and that dupes people who can't see past the glitter to the actual failures of a fascist system. To others it makes them feel special to advocate a radical system. They believe they will be leaders while they will be relegated to followers who obey their actual leaders unquestionably. It’s also the promise of adventure; the imagined glory of fighting communists or Muslims as an outlet for pent up aggression. They don’t understand the hardship of war or civil war that they banter for; they have a boy’s conception of war and glory having lived easy lives.

Nope, sorry dude

HAIL VICTORY MY BROTHERS

>plebbit and public schooling: the post

You have to go.

What is the disgust for? My analysis was truthful for the majority.

?

fuckoff

Hail Victory

or how about we agree with their values and see startling parallels in today's society. I belive in Hitler's Germany and all I want to do is get my wife pregnant and raise non-degenerate kids.

SIEG HEIL

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8

a jew free existence, demonstrating the power of the white race to utterly succeed.
seriously look what the jews had to do to destroy hitler and germany after her rejected their"financing" demands.
and look how germany took off when he did. this is the appeal for me,
the marvel of the german people's accomplishments after rejecting the slavery of the jew. he was loved btw because he did right by his nation and his people. this is a huge takeaway.

t. juden rat

SIEG HEIL!

i dont even like hitler/nazis but i wish i was part of a mass movement that people really believed in and were passionate about like that. Hopefully that continues to build with Trump

anyone else think that hitler could've been a nazi? he showed every sign

Sig heil! Have you killed your daily jew today? No? Well get out there and cut that fucking kikes tounge out and make him choke on it

SIEG

Make Sup Forums reich again

>someone airbrushed out?
>second row from top far right

Hitler had such fashy hair it makes me jelly

god i wish this picture was 1920x1080

>contemplative hitler

rare

lol

Yeah your right id rather have my children and grandchildren get raped by niggers than have a war. How scurry

there would be no George Soros, so yes the world would be better.

GTFO kike. I dream of dieing for a cause don't pretend like your Jewish psychoanalysis has any merit. You are a weak beta male and assume all others are as cowardly as yourself

Hopefully, but I cant stop thinking that the elite rich jews infiltrated in the US were behind poland, they planned in advance to use it as an eternal victim card to cover up for them basically doing the same things they accuse the nazis of doing

i like the happy relaxed hitler pics,
it humanizes a person the jews vilified back then
the way the jews are vilifying trump in their media today.

Last pic

fucking style they has it.

And a gift for you.

SIEG HEIL

>you'll never be hitler

for you

Sieg Heil!

No shit sherlock.

The new fascism will not be identical to the old one though.

Hail Victory my nationalist brothers and sisters!

is the jew setting himself up for another ousting from america?
look how fucked banking and media is with jew psychopathy.