He'll be fine

he'll be fine

he has spread the virus

Carter 2020!

In a couple years he'll be a bunch of rotting bones, interesting how that works.

who?

That old fag looks nothing like carter wtf?

is that the dying veteran ?

I'm bet he's glad Obama replaced him as the worst president in recent history

True but he was a good guy. Get a lot of shit for Iran that he probably doesn't deserve. I mean, I don't think anyone would want to send troops into a country that is right next to the Soviet Union at the height of the Cold War.

He's also super red-pilled on the JQ.

he's a white male! he's a white fucking male!

>92
Is he the oldest living President ever? That's ridiculous

user it's been almost 40 years.

It's called aging. He looks exactly the same in that photo minus 35 years.

I hate how dishonest the right is about their disdain for Carter. They never bitch about the One China Policy or the creation of the Dept of Education because they don't care about that shit. They really hate him for being pro Palestinian and wanted a real 2 state solution.

Trump still hints at wanting a 2 state solution even just tonight. I think he'll be surprised how the Republicans attack him over peace talks. Pence will not like it.

Almost. Gerald Ford lived to 93 so if Carter can live a little over a year more, he will beat Ford's record as oldest lived president.

Isn't H.W. Bush 92?

>shaking hands with a plane full of yanks

I hope he bought along a barrel of hand sanitiser

He's passing off his death in desperation to buy more time

Not for long

Him as well, but yeah thinks aren't looking so good for him tbqh

I hope he lives long enough to see Trump dismantle his legacy also.

That, and there were rumors for years that Israel sabotaged the negotiations Carter was having with Iran so that he would lose, and Reagan would be more pro-Israel. Reagan was more pro-Israel, but was not a vocal cuck for them. They were just another ally to him.

James Baker himself said "Fuck the Jews. They don't vote for us anyway." Exactly. Only 20% of American Jews vote Republican, but that 20% control the party apparatus. You guys are always bitching about the liberal media and degenerate Hollywood and the Marxist universities. Well who the fuck do you think that is?

Republicans cuck for Israel because they think Jews are white. There is no other reason then that. The only big money Jewish Republican donor is Sheldon Adelson, who doesn't give Koch Brother type money to the party. It's implicit "white" solidarity that these cucks don't realize isn't being returned.

nope

He does this literally every time he's on a plane. haven't you seen the chris rock skit or whatever lmao

he's trying too hard, like a larping faggot.

If I were on that flight, I'd refuse.

>I'm [sic] bet he's glad TRUMP replaced him as the worst president in recent history

ftfy

Great guy, shitty president. Just like if Sanders got in.

Ironically he was the best president we have had in the past 40 years.

if she had tits like that I'd want to suck them yes

>mfw they don't make reptoid holo-matrices like they used to

Has anyone here gone to Jimmy Carter's Sunday School thing? I have. Crappy President of course but as far as I can tell a really good guy. What he's done concerning the Guinea Worm is pretty inspiring.

Who wants to shake the farm of a peanut farmer?

>mfw he gets to my row and holds out his hand to shake, but I don't care about this cuck nor do I have the desire to shake his hand, but my southern hospitality commands me not to leave another man hanging so I have to shake the cuck's hand

I would have asked him why it took Reagan to save those hostages and not him

Typical retarded american not respecting his elders.

This is a major warning sign of Alzheimer's, isn't it?

I saw a documentary about that. They released the hostages the day of the inauguration (or maybe it was the day after) without Reagan even having to ask or contact the captors in any way.

Carter is a little nancy but they were just trying to spite him.

shake the farm??

HELL be fine

H E L L

fucking amateur memers

I know.

They knew Reagan was a madman and would have actually done something other than crash two helicopters in the desert.

This blind acceptance of authority figures, elders or not, is why your country is fucked, Ahmed.

He looks so happy, he knows he's no longer the worst President. Obama gets that role now.

I honestly just assumed he was dead.

yeah because the cuckholds that put in this situation sure are worth respect eh?

Or maybe they liked that Reagan paid ransom while funneling some money to the Contras in Central America. Did you even take history?

You're supposed to live 100 full years on Earth. What the fuck pesticides are you putting in your bodies?

those were different prisoners a few years later

Thanks for selling out Rhodesia...