Did kebab do something?

Acura?

Holden commodore.
Absolute bogan trash car

Looks like an old Holden

Deja vu, i've been in this place before

>Holden commodore

The Peace Commodore?

I was going to say that going by the color, weight and the watermark, it looks like a Holden.

HIGHER ON THE STREET

Do we have any eurobeat vids yet?

AND I KNOW IT'S MY TIME TO GOOO

attacker's indentity has been confirmed?

It was prophesied. Either all mudslimes or all Aussies must die. So speaketh Thoth

"Greek"

Shut your whore mouth. One of the few decent things your abo infested shithole should be proud of.

Seriously though, I love my delicious Commodore. Thank you, Australia.

looks like a leb

Kebab

Built like shit.
Look like shit.
Drive like shit.

Only reason Holden survived for this long was because of tariffs and subsidies

have these actually been confirmed? you both said different things

i know the picture is legit, but source on anyone who can confirm his ethnicity?

What was he shouting? What are the witnesses saying?

You wouldn't happen to drive a Toyota?

I'm sitting in a 2016 commodore wagon. My dad drives a v8 holden ute.
Damn fuckin proud to be shitposting and reporting inside my holden.

I was being sarcastic. Guy is clearly not Greek like the media has stated. Definitley looks like a lebo to me.

tony abbot pls go

what media stated he is greek?

vid.me/IMzo

>Vote for greens
>migrant gangs
>mass crime sprees
>rampages and death every other week

Can't say I'm surprised.
Sometimes you have to learn the hard way.

IS THAT THE BLONDE HOMELESS GIRL FROM THE FLINDERS STREET HOMELESS CAMP IN THE BACKGROUND?!!!

Yes pic of him

Those GTO's are modern classics; if you truly own one keep it nice and free of rice!

He is Australian.

I'm debating picking up a 2017. Its the last year now that GM is wrapping up production in Australia. 6.2 LS3 with a six speed is absolute heaven. I love my current 2008.

Killcar

I do. 2006 and just 29,000 miles. It is an absolute blast to drive.

The fuck is the vid of him doing sick burnouts?

Look at all those chinks he missed...

Different color but my old daily driver. A wonderful car. I greatly miss my g8GT. Bolt ons and a shift kit she ripped.

I have an ATSV now, I think I'd rather the now cut Chevy SS

the the g8.

DEJA VU

>only fish live in aquariums

how is that british education working

What the fuck car company is Holden?

Pontiac Fiero with a bodykit

an australian one

I'm not liking the public reaction of those folks..

Too many bluepilled fucking retards who are trusting the Media saying "oh mer gawd it's not terror related"
>"Terrorism doesn't always have to be from muslim"
>"I wonder what this will fall under, if he's muslim it's terrorism, if he's white it's mental illness, if he's black it's racial hmmm"
>"It was just a methhead guys c'mon"

I hate this country. It's filled with Bluepilled Retards.

The ABC

Now just add some eurobeat

GM subsidiary in Australia. They made some badass cars that we for the most part never had a chance to buy.

link? i cant even find any articles about ABC reporting the attack

shame he didn't hit those Islander pieces of shit instead of the baybay

No problem mate

DRIVER IDENTIFIED FOLKS

Good shit I have the 4 door version

Yeah the old man was going to go for a maloo but was out of work for 6 months, the meme.

Here the ls3 are called HSV's (Holden special vehicles) and they are fucking mint. I personally drive a fucking mitsubishi because im povo, but if i had the money to spare i would 100% nail hot babes in the back of an HSV and masturbate in honour of it nightly. The holden sedans new look fucking gorgeous, especially the HSVs. But I saw they were going with the euro body for 2017 commodores or something like that and I wouldn't touch that ugly shit.

I saw it on TV.
They may not be running with it anymore since it was so clearly bullshit.

mobile.twitter.com/edeales/status/822312530965970945

LS1 master race here join us

>tfw we were supposed to get the ute from Pontiac as the G8 Sport Truck
I actually saw a newer imported Holden Ute converted to LHD here in New Jersey at a drag strip, couldn't believe my eyes kek

youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc

That is what my old man has at the moment. I'll send a pic in 30 when I get home. Hood scoops, pontiac front, V8, beauty of a thing. Sounds mean as fuck too.

The holden circlejerk is strong.

Here's the first proper ute I've ever laid eyes on that wasn't an elco

Wow, Australia does have a car industry. Some say that is how you know a country is at least developing a country.

I suck cocks forgot pic

They weren't even burnouts. Literally just driving around in circles.

Well, bugger.

Those LS motors with some long tube headers and good exhaust are absolutely feral sounding. My LS2 GTO/Monaro wakes the dead. Nothing better than getting disapproving scowls from old ladies.

Thats the one. Here, the maloos, are top of the fucking line... Rich tradies in my area drive them. Very popular as a work and sports car, and tax deductible to a point. Construction is in a mad bull run in straya rn and literally maloos are popping up all over shop with rich tradies.
But literally my old man has IMHO a nicer version, less racey but more convenient, version of your pic. Ordering pizzas rn as just got back from melbourne, where this fucken mophead did his stunt.

That honestly looks fucking beautiful

As soon as we started selling them in the USA GM shut down the whole operation, makes you think.

One day I'll wake up and my dream of GM dropping all of their fwd garbage rental cars and Eco boxes in exchange for rad utes and wagons will become reality

At least there's the SS but there aren't too many around

Chevy is such yuppy cuck shit now, just look at their current "REAL PEOPLE NOT ACTORS"commercials

dictionary.com/browse/aquarium

The blonde girl is from the flinders street station homeless camp.

This is the guy
pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=106083280

youre a madman for that spot

Both go fucking hard. Good fun to drive. Holden make some decent cars, and I hope to buy one for myself eventually.

Yeah it is, fucking dumb cunt tried to stop me this morning at Flinders Street near the tram stop (presumably to ask me for money). They've been there last few weeks as if they own the joint, cops need to smash these cunts and move them on.

Was not a politically, religious, or race motivated act that in any way correlates or associates with the subject's religion, of which isn't known or confirmed in any capacity.

Keep fucking that chicken though Sup Forums. Keep acting like Jews and The Leftists are controlling information through the media, when the real root of lies, manipulation, and deception come straight from the Alt Right movement.

There is no greater threat to the truth than the Alt Right. There is no greater threat to liberty, freedom, and value of intellectualism and knowledge than the Alt Right. Neck yourselves.

who dat?

Nick Kyrgios

source

It was only a matter of time

hektik vs commo

was he a muslim? show a pic

Shut the fuck up you stupid faggot, VL Commodores are based

TSUTSUTSUTSUTSUTSU*tsutsutsutsutsutsutsutsu*TSUTSUTSUTSTU

DOSE IT CUNT
youtube.com/watch?v=fq2ekzptguo

Had. They have shut it all down in favour of bringing in euro FWD shitboxes. Fucking cucks

You are ok in my book Mr leaf. You can come and dose with the best of us

I found his youtube account I think, apparently his name is dimitrious gargasoulas

all the videos are 9 years old he doesn't seem muslim in any of them, they're all pretty strange though, here he is in the bath with a mask made of omelette

youtu.be/eFrlCtBuX4I

youtu.be/eFrlCtBuX4I

youtube.com/watch?v=6qApXcIgrF8

Yes Dimitrious Gargasoulas. He has 2 facebook accounts. The one with the muscle man is the interesting one.

vid.me/qX3T
This has been removed from Twitter, but an eye witness claims driver was yelling about a Hawaiian lolly shop.

Thanks m8, I hope you don't mind too much if I buy a broken one and ship it over to leaf land.

kek

do it, the VF SS is the best car to come out of Australia, truly a good send off to our auto industry

>Was not a politically, religious, or race motivated act that in any way correlates or associates with the subject's religion, of which isn't known or confirmed in any capacity.
His facebook posts give the impression he was completely crazy. However this has become a popular tactic, they target unstable people and feed them wahabist doctrine either online or through local religious groups. After being told 24/7 all the kaffir are scum that must be killed, how great jihadists are etc. they inevitably try to copy previous terror attacks without ever being directly instructed to do so.

>SJW fag detected.

When i saw the video, my mate asked do you think it was a bogan being a dickhead ? I said I doubt it. No bogan is that bad at burnouts.
Video here.
www.liveleak.com/view?i=8e7_1484886520

Somehow you dumb fucks managed to make that shitbox look even more awful. Its a marine vessel.

COMMODORED

WTF I love Islam nao

Holden VS Commodore. (1995 to 1997)
Common as fuck cheap car here.

Just saw it on the news like 10 mins ago. Came instantly to pol, glad to see a thread up. So what happened? Here they said that the driver sped up, went on the walking side, and started hitting all persons until a police car rammed into him, shot the dude and arrest it after. They also said the police ruled out terrorism and they believe it had something to do with a recent stabbing incident that took place, the arrested dude already having convictions on it's file. No names, ethnicity, religion etc. Was it or not religion of peace in the name of tolerance?

Oh shit, just saw now the general happening thread. nvm.