AHAHAHA

AHAHAHA

I TOLD SO

I FUCKING TOLD SO

>For years, Sup Forums defends Snowden and claims he dindu nuffin
>Trump says he's a spy and a traitor
>"Yeah, fuck Snowden, he's spy and a traitor! He should be brought to justice!"

>For years, Sup Forums blames everything on fags and trans people.
>Trump says he loves gays, waves a rainbow-colored flag during his campaign.
>"Yeah go LGBT! They're not bad after all!"

>At this point, it's a cult. If Trump says he loves Israel, Trumpfags would instantly turn into zionist supporters.

AND SO HE DID

AN ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

>Inb4 "I-it's just a Trojan Horse, r-right?"

>not being a zionist supporter
da fuck?

>Sup Forums is one person
>people can't change their mind

you're stupid

Wow, did your daddy beat you?

>For years, Sup Forums defends Snowden and claims he dindu nuffin

Well yes, because the general public knows jack and shit about spying, and Snowden had excellent PR running interference about all the inconvenient details.

The biggest Trump shills belong on reddit

I supported Trump, but it's obvious he's not perfect and DEAD wrong on many many issues

Trump is not redpilled. Trump is not one of us.

It's true. But Sup Forums has always been filled with sheep. Did you expect otherwise from mostly teens?

lgbt is a mental illness.. pol/ never changed their mind

>for years leftist shits talk about the right not being open minded
>some of the people on the right change their views
>FUCKING CULT! CULT!

You didn't tell jack shit. I knew it all along. Probably even way before you I bet.

Trump fags have ruined this board brother.

r/the_donald has fucked this place up

Sup Forums is mostly teens in their edgy phase friendo. You can tell by how statistics are used in arguments here. Its pretty clear most Sup Forumstards haven't gotten to that class yet.

I support Trump and simultaneously think Snowden dindu nuffin, fags should be stoned, and Israel should fend for itself

Who are you quoting ?

2 different people on the same website disagreed

Call CNN this is some big news op!

I still think that Snowden dindu nuffin and I hate fags. Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

This, all these pewdiepie threads prove that Sup Forumsacks are 15 years old teens who think they are edgy at best

>if you support Trump you have to support EVERYTHING HE EVER SAYS

That's not how this works.

Oh yeah? Well he's not a nigger.

>she thinks pol is one person
>not realizing millions of people saw the light and stopped being left-tards in the past year
OP confirmed idiot

wisdom from a leaf

we live in wild times

Yea, naw, you're a faggot OP.

This is what actually happened.

Pol has A position on X
Trump has B position on X
Pol looks at the alternative with Shillary/Killary.
Clinton has D position on X
Weighing out the options, figuratively speaking, with position A on X our pitcher is full. With position D on X our pitcher is 3/4ths empty. With position B on X our pitcher is 3/4ths full.
Position B on X, Trumps position, wins.
You can't fill any cups with an empty pitcher, faggot OP.

This isn't even taking into consideration the shit that came out on Clinton through the leaks. If I was in this example, our pitcher with her would be 999/1000th empty. Far worse.

This

Austism is strong with this one, I can feel it.

Trump is red-pilled he called your nation a system he can get along but he defently disagrees nor would ever wish to others.

Russia sanctions willl persue as long as your troops and spies keep sabotaging the Qatar-Turkey pipeline.

SLIDE THREADS EVERYWHERE

fuck you soros

> mostly teens
> won presidency by only being backed up by teens

It has to actually take effort to be this dumb, right? Like is this a competition on how stupid you can act? Is /pol just one big board of people trying to act their dumbest? What the actual fuck man...

I found out he works for soros. Thats why he was dropped

>for years the primary consensus of Sup Forums was that Snowden could have done the right thing by going through proper channels
>not that the release of information was bad in itself
>also most people thought it was fucking stupid since we already knew all that anyway so he threw his life away for nothing lol

We still hate fags and we still hate kikes. Fuck them and especially fuck you since you're both