Seattle happening?

Seattle happening? just heard gunfire and like 20 cop cars in downtown Seattle. what the fuck is going on?!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KidCombee/status/822335984004055041
twitter.com/KidCombee/status/822345540046233602
komonews.com/news/local/seattle-police-at-least-3-shot-inside-belltown-night-club
www2.seattle.gov/fire/realtime911/getDatePubTab.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

guys?!

Apparently it was near "The Crocodile" twitter.com/KidCombee/status/822335984004055041

Pretty comfy here in Tacoma

>tfw I live in the most left wing part of the city
Red state fags don't know my pain.

Pet niggers gone awry.

that's pretty normal for Seattle

I've seen a lot of shootings there

How the fuck do you expect me to know?
Every goddamn day I have to take request after request like: "user! please help me find terrorists so I can send a carpet delivery to them". "user! were they actually able to corner the Dorner?" "user! I hate fags but I also really want to take /lgbt/ to the ball, no homo. What do I do"? HOLY FUCK. Use a fucking police scanner or some shit I don't fucking know. It doesn't matter anyways. None of this matters.

I've heard from other Seattle-bros of possible gun-fire too. Keep safe out there

There are like 100 black people in this city and they're all either homeless/drug dealers. They can't help but live up to the stereotype.

Belltown. Another fake neighborhood created for marketing purposes in a city wannabe.

Who fucking cares.

Who cares, dude? Just stay indoors while the libshits commence their greatest chimpout yet.

Digits confirm. Get comfy lads.

can you please return to posting gay cuck shit "ironically" proxyfag?

Seattle is pretty fucking real. probably the most real west coast city

Lived near Seattle for a few years, and I hope its a shootout involving some dead Anarchists that keep fucking up May Day.

>seattle
>real
Haha holy shit dude. This city is crumbling to the ground, filled with homeless, FOB Asians, leftists, and heroin.

cool

Nobody asked you specifically. The question was thrown out into a crowd of people and you are so narcissistic that you think that this question was aimed towards you, dumbass.

You fukin wut m8? u fukin niggin me?
I's a fuk ur mum like i did that Emu.
>fukin cunt

Seattle is the biggest shithole on the West coast, and it's competition is Portland, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.

It's hard to be a bigger shithole than that. I'd rather live in fucking bakersfield, at least that sinkhole of a city is cheap.

Not non-serious, but not mass casualty either.

I was just in Seattle a few hours ago. Didn't see no happenins.

>living in a major USA city

>surprised by gunfire

you have to go back.

>LOL jokes on him, I was only acting retarded to make it seem that I'm not actually retarded, but I am still retarded because I have no other argument than to exaggerate what I really am to hide myself

WEEEEWOOOO

WEEEEWOOOO

WE HAVE A HAPPENING

A BUNCH OF SLIDE THREADS WERE JUST CREATED TO SLIDE THIS OFF THE BOARD

>

>

>

>

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

>Seattle is pretty fucking real
HAHAHAHAHAHA
i lived there and the surrounding areas for year, seattle is anything but real
its a joke of a city

twitter.com/KidCombee/status/822345540046233602 holy shit

Ferrari is the crime scene?

>Seattle
>worse than SF and LA

lol no.

Only San Diego comes close

Finally news on happening:

komonews.com/news/local/seattle-police-at-least-3-shot-inside-belltown-night-club

capital hill?

So will black people be more or less violent after Obama?

They've gotten worse under him, correct? Should get better, logically?

Discuss.

All is well in T-Town. Fake news/Nogs-noggin.

His hair is so ridiculously thin and faded in that picture.

It works though, never doubt that hair.

This shit happens all over the place man, you new?

Are there places where you can score easy asian chicks in Tacoma? I've heard about that place

Kek, I don't know. I only leave my house for two hours a day, tops.

you should have left when you could

theres another wall going up tomorrow

Stop fucking around I went to Seattle once there was absolutely nothing there. Saged.

>dubs
Buy or rent?
Give you deal long time.

shit what program is this?

is this an actual happening or just some nigs nogging their beef

TCC man aisan city of easy girls.

I used to live across the street from school when I went there, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.

that

Seattle is real...ly LAME. HA! Gotcha there!!!

Seems like nogs just doing their thing. A Ferrari may have been involved.

www2.seattle.gov/fire/realtime911/getDatePubTab.asp

You won't find pure police dispatch, but if fire or aid units are dispatched, it will be listed here.

There's a lot of shit to complain about if you live here, but emergency services are outstanding for medical emergencies.