>Low Crime Rates
>Most Attractive Women (Debatable)
>One of the most longest and cultured history

Are Asians the true Aryans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OLED#The_first_practical_OLEDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Most Attractive Women
You add (debatable) because it's not true.

Whites could be like that if their countries weren't tainted with shitskins. If they're living in homogeneous countries it will be nearly crime free paradises as well.

I don't know about Korean scum, but the Japanese are definitely Aryan.

>most longest
I see you aren't Asian.

>crime free
whites are violent bloodthirsty savages

your whole history is moving from one war to another, the only difference now is that the arena of battle is in foreign lands not europe

Most Amerifat and Britbong women are unattractive. Herr Swift is the exception not the rule. Scandinavia though has some really sexy people, too bad they are being tainted polluted by shitskins.

Name one thing modern asians have invented and not stolen from whites.

>asians are highest IQ in the world
>got beat by whites in all wars they had against them.

Not convincing enough, chang.

a fucking leaf

mmmm delicious plastic

Without whites dragging them into the modern era, Asians would have been low tier shit compared to the West.

no

No

Next question

>video featuring hyundai interiors
What's the purpose of sharing this?

That should be Frau, not Herr.

>your whole history is moving from one war to another
Just like Asia.

implying you wouldn't stick your dick in those gooks faggot.

Fuck my digits.

A realdoll would be cheaper and just about the same thing.

Asians are the best in all those rankings but they can't innovate.

But our communities are very nice. Thats why shitskins want to take them over

most asians are pretty fugly and all look the same.

Yes They truly are. And they proved it the first time they clashed with westerners by getting slaughtered and being forced to bend over. Chinks would still be in a civil war shooting arrows at each other if it wasn't for whites.

>tfw no azn gf

It was Europe that exported the toxic product known as communism. Europe would have gone nowhere without Chinese Gunpowder. Civilisations feed off each others good ideas
Both west and east have borrowed concepts from each other to forge their respective modern civilisations.

Reminder that the Japanese were the first Asian nation to beat a "white" army.

>tfw asian gf
>half westernized asian

feels bad man :(

VHS

>tfw fobby Asian gf
>tfw sick of her cause she's so clingy and naggy

I'll trade you guys

Best school shooter is an Asian

VHS was just a smaller video tape, using the same technology that was invented in 1950s America.

Most Asians are gross, there are a lot so a high number of hot ones float to the top. Whites are the hottest per capita due to extreme sexual selection during tribal times.

Asians suck at driving and speaking in English

Like estonia

only bottom right had a good surgeon clearly

The vast majority of innovations are improvements on inventions. Regardless Koreans invented OLED displays.

>still needed a white man to teach them how to build something resembling civilization

Kek has blessed you leaf

>Slavic savages
>Civilisation

Pick one

Westernized asians are really annoying though. Especially Filipinos.

Iceland

Whites are the only people on earth to have invaded every country on earth at some point in time. They are savages indeed they can't help but rape and pillage foreign lands.

I dont see whats wrong with that, mine listens to nigger music.
can she cook gook food? if so then maybe

Nope, it was invented by Kodak when Korea was still an illiterate third world country.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OLED#The_first_practical_OLEDs

>Niggers are ruled by emotion without thought which results in a low iq
>Asians have no emotion whuch results in a higher iq
>Whites are a mix of both which resulta in an avg iq

Is it juat a coincidence that most organized serial killers have a high iq while having no feelings?

>Highest IQ
autism

Spacefaring savages.

Pls. kill them. They are ultraliberal retards.

Their inferior cultures must be invaded and conquered so their third world misery gets limited.

They're the only race that has near equal contributions to society compared to whites.

No superior race until whites and asians race mix though

Women are also more emotional than men and have on average lower IQs so your theory may be right. Emotion is a hinderence to thinking logically thus affecting productivity. Don't you think that's why non murderous sociopaths are extremely successful?

>longest and cultured history
It ended in 1945. The American youth is all that's left of their "culture" of shit swords and slant-eyed shows with subtitles. Turn off your VPN, you fucking target-flagged japanigger

nope, asians are trash

they're fine, they need to fuck off back to their home countries tho

immigration needs to be killed

>Whites were literally so filthy and disgusting they wiped out nearly all of the indigenous people of the Americas with their diseases.

White ain't right.

the puppet state japan sure did great in battle again white armies.

ooga booga bix nood muhfugga

Diseases literally wipe out Inferior unadapatable humans

No race mixing allowed

Why is it the same girl in all the pics?

I imagine the Ubermeinch being guess half German, half Japanese
Hans Yoshida and his cousin Kaede Goeth

Dig is diamonds

America will take Australia next if you dont watch your fucking tone.

Why does everyone bash asians for being uncreative when they're the most innovative non-whites?

funny how you guys always post azns with features very close to European standards.

Angry banana detected

Why not?
In a world where multiculturalism threatens tradition, why not unify the two most xenophobic races into a racial hierarchy where the two sit at the top breeding with each other to achieve perfection while the rest of the world becomes its slaves?

That's the beauty of Asians, they're exotic, but they aren't shitskins with balloon lips

t. William Ping

light skinned asians honorary aryans, yellow skins nope

Well, sure there are a few tulips out there, but the overwhelming majority of Asian women will not be up to your taste, that I assure you, look-wise or thought-wise.

Also, there do exist something called plastic surgery (especially Korean), so don't put too much hope on those perfected faces.

I never understood why people hated plastic surgery. If they are that ugly before they are doing us a favor and getting rid of an eyesore.

Agree I say Sup Forumsocks we must breed with a jap or a Korean babe for the sake of our species

that escalated very quickly

Looks like she took the bogpill with some side effects

It's true though. Compare nigger and shitskin achievements to asians', they don't hold a candle

Agreed I say Sup Forumsocks we must breed with a jap or a Korean babe for the sake of our species

Manlets. You sound like a pussy starved virgin or youre a gook.

You are not wrong

chang detected

>Has sex with post surgery qt
>Kids are disgusting

Personally though I don't want kids so surgery dosent bother me

Asians are pretty awesome

I'll take artificial beauty over "muh whats inside that counts"

Humanity benefits from having different kinds of people. Niggers fight, white man reings, asians craft stuff

Starving Slav detected

>Highest IQ
Nice try goy, Ashkenazi's take the place

heh it looks like I hit the spot

There's no such thing as "asians". Asia is the most diverse continent on the planet. The Himalayan mountains are more formidable than a barrier of water like the Atlantic. Indians are completley different from the Chinese, a person is Kazahstan is different from a Thai, the British call Pakis "Asians" and Americans refer to Chinese/Japanese aka orientals as "Asians".

We need to stop this lazy term and start using more subcategories like "East Asian" and/or "South Asian".

(((Asians)))

Nope

You are letting the muzzies win... breed my son!

I meant humans

Whites are the superior race

>literally the most powerful race on the planet
>will blow the fuck out of anyone if they push us too far without question
>blue eyes

>Most based
you forgot