Are Koreans Honorary Aryans?

Japs are Honorary Aryans, Chinks are not, but what of Koreans? Sure the north is a backwater pisshole, but that's just communism for you, the South is a highly developed first world nation (that just happens to be ruled by a cult that single handedly made Pizzagate go from completely unbelievable to only somewhat unbelievable).

So tell me Sup Forums, are Koreans Honorary Aryans, or just another yellow nigger?

Look under the plastic surgery and you will see.

Koreans are jew slaves to the core and literally plastic surgery themselves into inhuman creations like hollywood whores

But a lot of whites are ass ugly without cosmetics as well, especially in Burgerland.

Makeup and plastic surgery should be banned

Make Women Great Again

Yes, the mutts.

No aryan country would embrace feminism and let some mindless dyke rule. It also makes Germany obviously non-Aryan.

Koreans are honorary jews

That would make sense why these 2 nations are so developed unlike most black haired people, their skin appears to be pale

Japan and South Korea aren't feminist?? Hahaha

This, look at how their culture is influencing the western world, and what came out of it. They hate niggers, but still fuel up the libtard world.

If makeup and plastic surgery should be banned than food should be banned because Americans are fat and ugly at least the gooks arent obese

SHILL THREAD.
They are out at full force to slide this one.
Worst happening tomorrow. Inform yourself. Ignore all shills.

That's the point, South Korea is not aryan

>Asking who is and isn't Aryan in the unclear areas is shilling

Fuck off leaf

Thats a good idea

Bring back JFK's fitness programs

Fatties are a cancer on America

Koreans? hell no. Japanese are the honorary areans and Koreans are dogs.

koreans eat dogs and insects. fuck them

South Korean social norms are archaic, so no.

Fuck off Park Kim Chon

I have no non-Aryan blood in me, I'm just wondering who's on our side.

Well, my side anyway Chink.