Wow this board is cancer

Wow this board is cancer.

I find it ironic that the sticky is of logical fallacies, yet in all these threads most replies to anything that disagrees with your opinion is

>youre probably a nigger
>you nigger
>youre a retard
>youre a retarded nigger
>you subhuman nigger

This board is an echo chamber for literal autism. There are so many tin foil tier threads, and all of you think youre all so intelligent and redpilled.

You all realize that any other board on this stupid image forum thinks this board has the lowest IQ. OH and its even worse that because you think you all are so smart, you infect your cancer onto other boards.

I honestly and sincerely hope you all become paralyzed from the neck down.

You're probably a retarded subhuman nigger.

fuck off, nigger.

>checks flag

probably a retarded nigger

Shut up nigger.

fuck off cuck

That's the fucking joke you sperg

nigger

Stupid nigger.

You're completely right, Reddit is an echo chamber for literal autism. Those fucking redditor shits.

Go away Obama you lost.

>WAH! WAH! WHERE MUH SAFEY SPACEY!

That's what you sound like you nigger loving bogey kike.

you forgot

>CTR shill!!!

oh look it's another one of those "this dumb nigger thinks I care what he has to say and wasted any amount of time reading his tl;dr" threads.

Well what can you do when half of the board is roleplaying as niggers.
You fucking nigger

People been saying nigger a lot more since the Richard Spencer shills came flooding in. Seemed like nigger was passe before that.

You nigger

Don't question the mainstream consciousness, bro.

I understand exactly what your talking about - and how you feel.

But take this moment to realize that Donald J Trump has made the topic of "Politics" mainstream - something which has not happened in a very long time. Sup Forums and many other internet sites are currently in the consciousness of Millions of individuals around the world. Some of them are connected into (((their))) Mainstream - riddled with lies, and Jewry. Here, we connect into the heart of (((Mainstream Consciousness)))

>The Autistic
These minds are a special kind of mind.

Right now, as we live and breathe, the issue of "Politics" is on everyone's mind.

Doesn't help that everyone is stupid - let the cancer flow by. They're only the lesser beings that lack deeper consciousness, you sit back and you lurk.

yes goy niggers are the same as any other race, anyone who says otherwise is an autist.

Is this cancer?

Is it hard for you getting though life as a gay retarded subhuman nigger?

Poor bastard.

Subtle one.....

Why is FPBP every time?

I saw it coming a mile away and yet I still laugh.

>sage

Fucking nigger.

Kys dumb nigger.

>actually reading the sticky
Faggot

CTR was shut down, why are you still here

If you read the OP then why couldn't you at least follow its guidelines while raging against those who don't? Are you stupid?

if you were white you wouldn't get so salty be called a nigger..... nigger.

You're probably a retarded nigger

Get saged, nigger.

Nigger

Lynch yourself nigger

Welcome to Sup Forums, Tyrone

Fpbp, like usual.

Thread

>reminder to sage
You forgot your / toothpastenigger

This post is cancer.
OP is a stupid nigger.

Fake and gay