Problems we fix by eliminating all white people:

Problems we fix by eliminating all white people:

-racism
-mass shootings
-country music

What else am I forgetting? Is there any downside?

>innovation

SAGED

>What else am I forgetting?

Only a few
-government
-empathy
-peaceful nations
-civilization
-infrastructure
-most philosophy
-most scientific progress

All of those things happened in non white countries.

And where exactly is the magical country you speak of? Where non-whites have managed to do anything useful without riding the coattails of proper whites?

False. You confuse current racial demographics with ancient racial demographics.

Hint: Ancient greeks were not shitskins. Ancient persians were not shitskins. And so on. Come at me bro.

There were many ancient civilizations that existed before whites decided they owned every continent on the planet

Racism will always exist.

Getting rid of white people will merely move the second place contender into the lead.
Even if there were only one race on the planet, there will always be racism. As you can always break it down to an ethnic level. Swedes are not equal to Spaniards, etc. And even if there were only one ethnicity, it can still be broken down. It's why Communism never works. There will never be true equality. Someone is always going to be better looking than you, smarter than you, more successful than you, etc.

Getting rid of white people won't solve mass shootings, as most mass shooting are committed by blacks/Hispanics in gang-related crimes.

There are plenty of non-white country singers, too. So you won't get rid of that either.

>you can only get rid of racism by eliminating the Master Race

Really gets my noggin joggin'

not a name to speak of.

I'll concede to that first point but those last two things are bullshit

>those last two things are bullshit

i'm not him but why are you saying that? Did NowThis tell you that mean things said about blacks are untrue by default?

>What else am I missing?
/mlp/

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

kill jews, they're the imposters, leave real whites alone.

eliminating whites creates more problems than it solves. eliminating niggers on the other hand...

If you kill all the white people, ferris wheels will stop functioning.

Eliminate the white man, move out of America and leave us the fuck alone you nig nog idiot. Take your welfare ass back to your grass hut and continue your traditions of stupid, rape, murder and other nigger, spic, sand nigger functions and we'll never need to talk again. If your IQ is below 100, fuck off to Africa

So will a lot of things, like functional successful societies.

>-mass shootings
You don't count the gang violence and botched robbies that dominates mass shooting statistics?

All mass shootings are carried out by entitled white boy snowflakes who were too fragile to stand up to any bully without taking a bunch of guns with them

Such as?

There were civilizations in India, Egypt, China, and Japan just to name a few.

India and Egypt were originally inhabitated by white proto-aryans and indo-europeans. Civilizations started forming in the area of current China around the same time as Mid-East / Europe

Well if you're not satisfied with those there are plenty others. Google them yourself. Also even if a civilization developed simultaneously it still developed without white interference

>all

False

Or... Muslims reacting to some perceived injustice.. Or... degenerate blacks who get frustrated with someone at a neighborhood barbecue and come back with an uzi and shoot five-year-olds indiscriminately in a driveby. But yeah, you're right. All the OTHER ONES are white. They're the ones the news and jewbook tells you about, so they're the problem, right nigger?

Exactly. This guy gets it.

Either you're operating on many layers of irony right now or you missed my point because you're an idiot.

-welfare

Nice backpedaling mate. Still doesn't explain why you want europeans exterminated, aside from some stupid stereotypes.

Weak bait.

The first two are not exclusive to white people. And you should be crucified for thinking country music is a problem.

someone on this board has a problem with stereotypes?? wat

not all but most racism and mass killings would be solved.

And country music is fucking terrible. I'd rather die on a cross than listen to some drunk hick redneck strum a banjo and sing about his truck and his ex wife. It's like a reverse Taylor Swift lol