How tall do you think Barron is?

5'6

awkwardly tall. i bet he's self conscious about his height

>the autism shoes

That gait. What is wrong with him, seriously? Nothing! He's a bright, beautiful young lad. I bet he has a big future for him. You see, his gait is just like that of Lincoln. He's going to be a tall, powerful man. Right now, he is just a tall but meek boy. He doesn't fit in. His dad is powerful, he's wealthy, and he probably gets seconds off his dad's prostitutes. If he went to a normal school, people wouldn't want to be friends with him unless they were gold-digging. As it is, he probably is just a very quiet and intellectual young lad. Just like some of you. Perhaps he browses Sup Forums. He could easily be responsible for the initial burst of mental retardation and cancer that spread throughout Sup Forums after Donald Trump's announcement to run as President of the United States. Isn't that absolutely astonishing? No, not really. It doesn't take a genius to manipulate this board. I do it all the time. The kikes do it all the time. You can see them, they're in this very thread (no, not me) and they're going to tell you that America will be made great again. You shouldn't question. Talk less, smile more!

The people who used to call themselves "redpilled" are advocating blind loyalty to a man that is fucking them all in the ass.

wew lad

No idea. Stop posting pictures of Dylan Roof

Taller than any 10 year old has a right to be

He looks about 5'9, pretty damn tall for a kid

Leave the kid alone otherwise retards like show up. Just don't mention him at all.

He's at least 5'10 in that pic. Fucker has a lot going for him at that age.

>retard

No, it's called analyzing a person. These are skills you and Barron lack. You are absolutely incapable of fathoming why a grown adult would look at the family of his President and say that his wife is a trophy wife and a moron and that his son is probably autistic. Why not just glaze over everything? Well, because that's not what Americans do.

It's already known how tall he is. He's 5'10". Donald and Melania are both very tall. I don't think either of his ex-wives are nearly as tall as Melania.

You don't need to analyze kids, don't you have a pizza to pick up or something.

>All these manlets jealous of a ten year old
Sad! Barron is a big guy and dashing young man.

Ew.

>Spotting autism symptoms in a kid and pointing them out is a sign of pedophilia

Would you rather people not talk about it or even mention it? Would you want to silence people on such a trivial subject? He has autism. Deal with it. The more you try to contain it, the greater deal people will make of it.

Taller than me and I'm old enough to be on this site legally

Just kill me tbhfampai

he's probably close to 5'6 already and will end up around 6'2" like his dad or better, they can afford to feed him good ya know

Where was he today?

Do you think I'm right?

>when Barron is already taller than you

No, because Trump is 6'3".

At least 10'5

He was 6'2 max in his younger years but since he got older he went down to 6'1.

That wasn't analysis. You sounded like you were just wanking over him with this fantasy life you created for him.

i'm spotting some autism symptoms all right

someone says pizza and you jump to pedophelia?

take a seat over there user

He's a really big guy

kek

>on a board where the Pizzagate scandal erupted
>where cheese pizza meme began

Nah, you're not good at this.

A fantasy where he browses Sup Forums? Only a true ultimate Sup Forums nerd would have fantasies of other people using Sup Forums.

go to bed

Why are you still attempting to respond if this is all you have to say? Pretending 'pizza' isn't code for pedos on Sup Forums and telling me to go to bed.

what are you so butthurt about? you come across as a little bitch

Are you insinuating that you successfully put the butthurts on me?

>a person

10 year olds arent people

What are you talking about?