I like girls

I hold all the most politically incorrect beliefs. I love God, I read the Bible, I've been baptized. I want my nation to prosper, and my people to be blessed by God.

I also like girls.

I find them enjoyable to be around, and even when they misbehave I am reminded that females are the weaker sex and need strong male leadership to know how to act. Every girl I've talked to about life eventually expresses a desire to submit to an uncompromising man who can set them straight. Maybe it's just because I'm tall and handsome, but girls always seem to be friendly and open around me.

We just need to make our women great again. The CTR and Cultural Marxist anti-hetero conspiracy had been at work since WWII but look at them. They still love to be feminine and submissive and it takes almost nothing to turn them redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2E9pM2pWbDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Maybe it's just because I'm tall and handsome
there it is

Wait for generation Z.Glorious Reich in the making.

>it takes almost nothing to turn them redpilled

Sure, if you're good looking

Still, doesn't it prove that they're not hopeless?

I think so. The breaking point is happening, baby boomers are dying, and GenX has too much of a conscience to go full evil. Millennials just want to enjoy the internet, but GenZ will take a stand.

Talked to an old retard baby boomer "gentleman" who was shocked at teenage guys today being mean to their girlfriends at McDonald's by not sharing food with them. This stupid shmuck ACTUALLY went back to the counter and bought fries just to give it with the teen girls. Then bragged to me about it like he was a white knight.

The girls were testing their guys, to see if they could stand up to whining and pressure. Girls love to be put in their place and disciplined. Baby boomer fucking failed the test completely and he wasn't even the target...

that's a cute girl, would date tbqh

i like batting off to them.

Not nearly enough to have a gf though

It's right to like girls. Men, especially white men, are just conditioned to hate girls/women to decimate our race.

I also like little girls too leaf

No, it's just proof that they're slaves to their base desires and are incapable of independent thought but we already knew that.

People who go all "chivalry" and stick up for some random girl and give them free shit are the worst though.

I wish this girl would cosplay as Asuka Langley.

If you want to know what exactly is happening to our women, watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=2E9pM2pWbDA
We have to save them

I get the impression that there's a significant cross over between /r9k/ and Sup Forums.

Don't let the bitter (literally) unwashed masses get you down my fellow non-manlet.

You are a white male ! aka a monster !

Hey OP I'm 6'2 and most people rate me a hard 7 or soft 8 (depending on who I'm asking, individual preferences and all that, some girls like me with a beard some girls like me clean shaven, that sort of shit)
And for the most part, women act like utter cunts around me. It seems like the more I ignore their retarded behavior the worse it gets.

When I set women straight, regardless of how gentle or stern, it creates a backlash of rebellion.
To the point where they'll "break up with me" for a week to "shit test" me, meanwhile they're humping some beta faggots dick and then when I don't budge they come back like I'll accept a whore. At that point I fuck and chuck.

So I don't know what you're doing right, I sure as shit haven't figured it out

I like girls too leaf. Also, I am tall and fit.

my nigger, do you actually believe any canadian is tall and handsome, while at the same time not being gay?

also, most canadians are snow monkeys

Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. It's not that they're incapable of independent thought. That doesn't factor into the equation at all.
You can stop it at "they're slaves to their emotions and desires"
Most attractive, 8s and 9s won't put up with the shit short or long term.
Because there's no shortage at all of fucking retards to give them the attention they crave.
Why deal with you or me when some beta faggot is better in the short term

Is she balding? Ew

U wut m8 it's just how she has her hair braided

Agreed, OP.

I'll never hate women, even if they act like entitled greedy cunts.

Hating women is what the Jew wants. Give your money to women.

>I like girls
Wait until you loose your virginity, you'll like them even more!

>We just need to make our women great again

Society needs to get back into shaming women when they act on impulse into adulthood and refuse to practice restraint.

That is hard to do when men are so impressionable that they mirror the moods of women and are too dumb to realize that women's public definition of love is synonymous with the word "compromise".

Holy fuck I love women

I don't drink or smoke, but women are my vice. There's nothing like a big titted fat ass qt hanging off your arm wanting some dick.

Women are like a fine painting. It's the little things. When they're laying in bed with a shirt on but their thigh/hip is partially exposed. Or they're just mindlessly eating and spacing out. Or riding in the passenger seat with their hair styled nicely.

The problem is that many women are fucking insane cunts who will exploit their charming enchanting presence for all kinds of weird shit. Emotional satisfaction, ego boosting, money, virtue signaling, big webs of manipulation ect.

So I agree with OP, I love women. I will never give up on women no matter how bad they get, but we need to straighten them out again. This shit is WAY off the rails

This so fuckin much.

>falling for the vaginal jew

I feared that there were more cuckolds in the Right-Wing movement than I thought.

It's really a shame, but maybe Islam will do something.

>Still, doesn't it prove that they're not hopeless?

Not at all. Good looking chads make up 1% of the population.

>not clicking that, toothpaste

>believing in god

lel good one

>Not believeing in God
>White

Pick one and then look into what God actually means.

I like men

The problem with modern woman is that there are no more social guidelines that demand she elevate herself above an animal. The result is woman without male guidance: neurotic, frantic, in desperate need of high-impact social evaluation to distinguish weak and strong men from one another, and also in desperate need to control every perspective about herself that might negatively impact the tribe's willingness to look after her. She is aggressive, crude, and altogether in a constant state of panic about her mating choices and social standing that she can barely disguise beneath a fleeting layer of put-upon aloofness.

Women are phenomenally pleasant when men take care to make them that way. and a proper society will hold them in a certain special sort of esteem. Women are loved more or less because we really just don't know how to stop loving women. Certainly, we don't hate them now, even if we are frustrated the more we find out that everything we were told about women has been a lie.
But we must remember that love and this boundless permissiveness that society has deluded itself into thinking is proper "freedom" are not one and the same. We must show our love to women through our guidance, in much the same way a child is steered away from danger by its parents. To that end, no fix for western civilization will be complete that refuses to turn back the accomplishments of Feminism to days long before suffrage was ever even conceived of.

Most people underestimate the importance of the woman question, and even Sup Forums has no end of apologists and white knights.The future of white nations lives and dies on the ability of our men to understand women's place.

>reading the bible
>politically incorrect

nigga 30% of the fucking planet is christian.

Marry a white girl my good man and have many children (assuming you're white). Make the world a better place.

neck yourself cunt

Totally healthy view of the world

had a mad hard on til i realized OP wasnt some hot dikey christfag chick. the fuck is wrong with you OP? phrasin shit like this makin niggas get all riled up then realizin youre a dude fuck you my nigga fuck you

Sup Forums is screwed. The Apologists and white knights are rampant.

>being stupid enough to believe in a fantasy book for real

Donald! I'm not going to tell you again. Give me your phone!