The Rise of Right-Wing Nationalism

I don't know about you anons, but for the first time in a long time I'm actually happy. I feel like I have purpose again. I see the spread of Right-Wing Nationalism wherever I look. It used to just be edgy memes on this site, but now I see people talking about it out in the open. Slowly but surely, the leftists' hold over us is slipping. Our movement is growing. And the people know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiYiwhBFsYI
thestar.com/news/2007/04/07/how_hitler_spared_vimy_ridge.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Digits confirm

kek is awesome

I'm glad king o nigger is gone. You guys were getting pretty retarded.

Thank you KeK

Hell yeah man, I'm tired of the American hating attitude all these faggots and fuck ups have. Do not go easy now though, stay redpilled, stay discussing.

Checked.

The right-wing nationalist movement has given many of us meaning and inspired us to improve ourselves to be strong, valuable members of our society and return it to its former glory and moral stature.

HAIL KEK
HAIL CHAOS
HAIL VICTORY

Bless you and your country

PRAISE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=YiYiwhBFsYI

My theme song as of Today!!!

>mfw I stand like the guy on the right all of the time now

>MAGA

The election of Trump is literally the first time I actually felt proud to be an American, and proud of my country.
We did it lads. I honestly had doubts but we actually fucking did it. Praise Kek.

It's a patriotic kinda feel.

CHECKED
H
E
C
K
E
D

Thanks, Phillibro.

I'll eat a tasty, tasty burger in Duerte's name.

I know that feel. Praise KEK!
2017 will be a great year for us.

SHADILAY!

kek is reminding us to appreciate his gift. party hard tomorrow.

he's among us

feeling it

Hail Kek
Hail Victory!

I feel you. Let's be happy. But let's also realize this is just the opportunity, just the beginning. It has to be seized. The Jew will never rest. The Jew must be systematically removed from all power for the good of civilization. March on, always.

I am a real American, fight for the rights of every man

Praise kek

DIGITS CONFIRM. WERE STARSHIP TROOPERS TIMELINE NOW.

praise kek

PRAISE KEK

oh sh-

Here's to a new age of prosperity!
Let's together eliminate the cancer that is slowly killing humanity!

UE IS AMONG US! PRAISE KEK!

Kill yourself

well ain't this just a quad thread

We need to redpill the masses on race realism, human biodiversity, evolutionary psychology, and the civilization cycle.

Damn I'm old. I remember when the internet was awesome.

You all need TO GET THE FUCK OUT.

G R E E T I N G S
M O R T A L S

This thread is blessed

After seeing nationalism in the public, I'm going back to being a liberal again.

MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA

It is natural to fear the truth, after living a lie

Day of the Rope soon, fellow KEKITES, PRAISE KEK

Well I'll be damned. Thanks KeK

Oh man, checked. This is it

holy shit, hes real

Isn't it glorious!?

>After seeing nationalism in the public, I'm going back to being a liberal again.
This.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums will be liberal by 2020, screencap

Yeah, ids breddy güd :DDD

I especially like seeing lecturers being butthurt, or admit that globalisation may be coming to an end.

TWO QUAD SETS IN ONE THREAD

KEK HAS TRULY BLESSED US

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Trump will be inaugurated and serve a full 8-year term without major incident

Sup Forums is not contrarian. It will either stay right or it will be shut down.

quads confirm

Daily reminder "civic" nationalism is cancer.

Congratulations, 'murica

Kek blesses His people.

You have an actual cuck as prime minister.

Then the winged hussars arrived, with doubles of truth.

Q U A D S
U
A
D
S

Things are looking up. Soon America will look like this again.

Only poor suburban and rural retards voted for Trump.

Upper-class inner city gentlemen such as myself -- you know, people who take regular showers -- for Hillary Clinton..

Are you some kinda pink boy? Stop trying to deny other people their slack.

Not many black people I've met smelled like they took regular showers, user

i dare any one of you nazi faggots to show your true colors in public

please, i'm begging you. instead of just putting up posters at night and posting on the internet- please, take a walk down the street with your nordic cross t-shirt or red armband. see what happens

but you won't, because you're a coward

THANK YOU BASED KEK

Is that why I see antifa wear masks hiding their faces, because they're popular? You and the rest of the scum are losing

Praise and give me strength.

Move out of the city echo chamber faggot. People are openly racist all over the place in rural America.

But nice b8

I'm here to check and Kek, and I'm all outta Kek.

Finally a positive thread after hours of outside troll fags trying to trigger us and KEK has blessed this thread with the digits of /shadilay/ PRAISE HIM

>this desperate, impotent rage
Hammerskin here. I do this every day and you cucks don't do shit, do you know why? Because in this state, if you laid a finger on me I'd be within my rights to draw and blow a hole in your belly the size of a softball. And as you die, screaming for your mommy as the acids chew through your negroid organs, I'd snap your agonized death to facebooks and hit ten thousand likes before the police arrived.

And I'd walk, because nothing about any of that is illegal. That's why there is no Antifa in the Racist Rectangle. You'd start a fight you can't win and get shipped back to your screaming coalburning mother in a box with a coroner's bill stapled to your upper lip.

this

its weird because i've been posting nazi shit for almost a decade now but recently there have been a bunch of retarded teens that actually think they are edgy neo-nazis bringing about putins anti-atlanticist/anti-globalist theocracy "for the lulz" while being totally oblivious to the fact they are undermining the only culture on the planet that allows this sort of dissent to exist

i'll be honest, i would prefer they rationally come to conclusion that it is in their best interest to preserve the race and society that allows them to unthinkingly spam retard shit but lately the thought of throwing down in person seems more and more appealing

PRAISE KEK!

Low energy bait-pasta. Sad!

Kek blesses you too.

Atleast he isn't a nigger.

Self awareness for teens extends only to their genitals and video games.

(checked)

>last digit 2
>trump serves one term

pleaze stop showing you're internet tough nuts faggot, no one is scared of you or you're "movement". you cry babies get btfo all the time, how can we take you seriously? unlike you, i am no stranger to violence and will gladly cave you're fucking head in.

nationalism is war though

Civic nationalism is on the rise...
kek!

WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

MMMOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMYYYY
I'LL NEVER SMASH AWWOOOOO PUSSY!
WAAAAAAAAHH

>This is my mocking you in the most basic format because your kind aren't welcomed here. You don't get good nor bad responses, just ones that will mock you.

I fucking love Kek.

Bullshit.

thestar.com/news/2007/04/07/how_hitler_spared_vimy_ridge.html

>The monument at Vimy Ridge was Hitler's favourite memorial from World War I, because it is a monument to peace, not a celebration of war. There are no carved guns at Vimy Ridge, no helmeted soldiers, no stacks of cannonballs. Instead, the figures are of Canada grieving for her lost sons.

>Hitler went to Vimy Ridge on June 2, 1940, called in the world's press as best he could and insisted they take his picture on the unscathed steps. He then assigned special troops from the Waffen-SS to guard Vimy Ridge.

>Hitler's plan was a great success. All the Australian war graves in France from World War I were destroyed in World War II. But the cemetery beside Vimy Ridge and the memorial itself remained untouched because the Waffen-SS did its job.

only retard criminals voted for king criminal hilldawg

Life is struggle

The Prime did a really good job on Kek.

I'm going to celebrate by fapping.

Be right back.

kek loves civic nationalism confirmed

Hitler the peace maker, who would have guessed

>Upper-class
>inner city

pick one and only one faggot

Can confirm.

RuralMarylandfag here.

Once passed by a group of young based country folk and one of them said-"I don't steal,I'm White"

There not saying nigger but I found that interesting because there I was thinking I was the only racist in my entire shithole county.

Eternal praises for the eternal KEK

Here here Amen!

I used to hang out with some Hammers from DFW:)

Feels great, found mltuvstion to live, I found God and trying ti get back ti educstion but then I realise, a foreigner was the only chance I had at having kids, my Asian girlfriend will probably be deported. Theresa May doesn't like immigrants.

> triggered by some t shirt

are you taking meds?

This.

Leftists want a President Mommy. Someone to soothe their hurt fee-fees, make all the bad bullies play nice or go away, or maybe buy them a nice treat every now and again with Daddy's money.

I don't. I don't care much about my own feelings, much less anyone else's, and I'll tell them whatever is on my mind, and fuck your feelings if you have any--I'll get in your face and scream it if it bothers you more. If I'm not willing to speak up, whatever I have to say isn't worth hearing. I put my own interests above yours, and you're fucking crazy if you don't do the same toward me. Mommy is dead and rotting in the ground, she's food for the worms, and nothing is free and it's awesome, because "free" stuff comes with strings attached--always. At least if I'm paying cash, the cost is right there, where I can see it. Ass, gas or grass, nobody rides for free, and don't expect anything from me unless you have cash on the barrelhead. And I want an America for me and my children, and I don't want to have to put up and make nice with people I fucking despise. You shouldn't have to put up with me, either. Associate with who you want.

I don't want a President Mommy, I want strong, hard, cold men who will kill to protect this country and ensure its stability, who will then leave me the fuck alone to work out my own life, live or die on my own. They don't care about me, they care about the country I live in, and that's totally fine with me. I don't need their validation, or yours, or anyone else's.

Me too. 100%

I feel very patriotic. So proud of our country.

Praise kek

This guy gets it

Kek shows his blessings with those digits.

KEK gifted you with a double 69 for your gratefulness

Okay, nigger faggot.