GOOKS
CHINKS
MONKEY NIGGERS
DUNE COONS

THE FUCKEN LOT OF THEM!

I WANT THEM ALL FUCKEN OUT!!!! DEPORT THE FUCKEN LOT OF THE USELESS CUNTS

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Lmao just move to the suburbs butthurt cunt

I LIVE IN THE FUCKEN COUNTRY YOU SHITSKINNED CUNT GET THE FUCK OUT OF AUSTRALIA BEFORE THE RACE WAR BEGINS YOU DUMB LUT

You need trump

Why don't you just kill a few shitskins yourself? Plenty of space to hide the bodys out there.

MATE WE NEED FUCKEN HITLER

This

I would be killing nig nogs all day if I lived in Australia.

COZ THE FUCKEN DUMB CUNT GOVERNMENT TOOK OUR FUCKEN GUNS FOR FUCKS FUCKEN SAKE

FUCK EVERY BLACK CUNT

enlighten me, what's the difference between a normal nigger and a "monkey nigger"

Just go out on one of those empty straight roads from the goat video with your hunting rifle wait for a shitskin to come then drive their body 50 miles away and bury. Ez

MONKEY FUCKEN NIGGERS ARE THE ONES FROM THE FUCKEN INDONESIA AND SHIT

Whit flight kys

Crises are the times to push the correct response. If this turns into another #I'llRideWithYou and everyone thinks that's the normal response, nothing will happen. Get on social media, go out into the real world, yell at niggers and towelheads and dunny dodgers and chinks and make sure the FUCKING GOVT KNOWS YOURE PISSED

R u having a stroke?

NOOOOOO CUNT IM JUST FUCKEN SICK OF THE FUCKEN DO GOODERS WHO WANT OUR GREAT FUCKEN COUNTRY TO BE OVERRUN BY BLACK YELLOW BROWN CUNTS WHO ARE FUCKEN MENTALLY DEFICIENT AND INCAPABLE OF FUNCTIONING IN WESTERN COUNTRIES FUCK

>The west & israel starts all these wars in the middle east
>this poster loses his fucking shit on the refugees.

White people shit up the planet and get angry when their chickens come home to roost

Make a few hundred k and come here

everyone is white in every direction for 1000km

until you get to turkey or germany

It's ok mate, I hare's too. I live rural too fortunately but my God looking to the cities makes me sick.

We will get our trump soon, stay strong bud

We have it better than 90% of western countries. Go to the comments of any news article or Facebook post about Sudanese gangs or Islamic terrorism and you will see massive resistance to multiculturalism. Also seriously just move to any rich white suburb if you're tired of seeing the 3 Chinese people that live near you. If states rights even existed in this country, half of our states would just close their borders. Honestly the only state that wouldn't tighten its border security would be Victoria. Abolish the federal government

>believes Australia is located West of Europe...

Australia stands with Israel

who the fuck cares? australia is literally irrelevant in world politics you fuck.

Bump for rage

You realise that the government does not equal white people right? How retarded do you have to be to think that a race of people deserves the fallout from the refugee crisis just because their government is the same race as them? I don't remember voting to fund militant political groups in the Middle East and I don't remember a vote meaning anything. Eat shit Jill Stein shill

australia was never white- go back to europe

Australian Millitary was in Iraq and Afghanistan you stupid fucking idiot. Kill yourself

When the government shits up the planet, the civilians pay the price. Just be thankful the refugees arent killing you since you have no guns there. You sissies really have nothing to complain about, next time vote smarter

OUT OUT OUT

Gotta 1488 for that to come true
>get

Spoken like a true green. Truly the party of peace

FUCKEN APEX NIGGERS FUCK OFF BACK TO OOGA BOOGA LAND FUCKEN SICK OF YOU BLACK DOGS ROBBIN CUNTS N BASHIN CUNTS

OOGA BOOGA OGGA WOGGA BOOGY NOOGY

keep the hate up my friend
without you there would be no hope

What the fuck are monkey niggers and dune coons?
Gotta stop worry about everyone else and get on with your own life.

day of the rope? WHEN

fuck off retard

can i come?

Thats the spirt

Fuck up inbred burger.

dude praise kek and that'll be it.

do you hate greeks now?

You cunts have the most dangerous animals in the world. Use them to your advantage,weaponise them. Ride an emu towards them while throwing fuckhuge jellyfish and spiders.

Wow, did you get run over today too?

My fuckin leg hurts.

>implying I didn't already

Where you going to move when they outbreed you and overrun the entire country, fag?

Thx based green man

This is the world we live in now mate, too many soft cunts that think these subhuman scum will appreciate our generosity. Suicidal retards.

stay stronk. dont listen to these faggots telling you to just bend over and take it willingly. they are traitorous scum

Oh look a jihadi apologist! I hope you'll be offering your neck up first when the extremists decide the Iraq war justifies it. You didn't vote to go to war but your government's crimes are on your shoulders, right?

What the fuck set you off bro?

Was it an emu? You shouldn't listen to those emu cunts

If they kill me because of the shit war hungry western government, then so be it.

But im black so im an unlikely target :')

You whites are on your own

You expect me to believe you're suicidal because America's government fought a war for oil?
You'd be speaking swahili and pointing out the white devil with tears in your eyes if they ever caught you and you know it.

Niggers tried to rob my old flat in Brixton and fucked up my old car trying to hotwire it, I think I'll go fuck up cars and kick doors in around the black neighbourhoods because an eye for an eye and all that eh.
Your race did it you're responsible.

Butthurt much? Reminder you are also an immigrant to Australia. Only Abbos are true Australians.

Abbos want you gone. GTFO white trash.