Survival of the fittest in the UK and Europe

All your women's grandchildren will be black.

They will actually be half-Asian with Asian fathers

Yes, it is time Europe became beautiful

I suppose that Asians are smarter than whites.

How can whites compete?

>be so fit you rely on welfare your entire life

Lol.

Only skanks go after blacks.

Noice one.

At this point I think people are using Canadian proxies

A colorful Europe is a strong Europe!

a

fucking

leaf

Well that's true. It's not just the women. I see my parent's generation like blacks more than whites. Whites are just such pathetic and neurotic betas.

Thing is that most European males...will have no grandchildren. Pathetic.

The future of the white man is to become traps for the sexual pleasures of the black man. We must start young white pre-teen boys on HRT immediately. It is known.

Admit it's your dream to have been that baby

so you don't carry asian genes

I see black men like animals. A lesser being. Most of us cant be attracted to them.

>Fittest

Women are attracted to strength. Period.

The fact that white men are not sexually attraced to black women make the problem worse.

>leaf

Top kek

The kid looks mentally retarded

>All your women's grandchildren will be black.

this

sometimes i wish it was possible for all the races to get along in the false multiculti rainbow thing.

instead of whites rising up and killing all the other races.

you get that's how this is going to end now right? with whites rising up and pretty much killing all the brown and black people? i mean, you've seen what we do to each other, right? what do you think is going to happen?

He's right though.

"Fit" doesn't have anything to do with income, there are beta skinny manlet white guys making six figures, their genes aren't superior to some big black alpha male who could kill them in one swoop of his fist.

>Always the same fucking Canuck

Recovered from getting BTFO about white superiority in fighting sports yet?

persistence predator.

All whitey needs to do is jog away until the nigger collapses from exhaustion.

>you get that's how this is going to end now right? with whites rising up and pretty much killing all the brown and black people? i mean, you've seen what we do to each other, right? what do you think is going to happen?

Nice LARPing but none of this will happen. Our countries will get less and less white while you cucks keep dreaming about a race war that will never happen from your mothers basements.

Cool, and the UK will revert to a third world shit hole like all post colonial african states due to the compassion of whites.

So I guess tolerance and inclusiveness are a bad thing. I am on board. Now get out of my country, lesser breed.

whites are stronger and taller on average, shitskin

This time the blacks have infiltrated our borders, and fucked our women...it's over.

that pic is stupid, as far as i know hitler didn't gave a shit about jews outside his reich.

Maybe not but there will definitely be white flight and further segregation of the races.

There is a good chance that I have fucked someone only 3 degrees seperated from you. You probably have my bacteria on your furniture.

>Being so easily triggered that you can't have fun.

This is true

Black people are fatter, weaker and shorter on average

"Black superiority" is just a meme pushed by people with a cuck fetish

It's easy to have a body like that black man when you don't care enough about your kids (or baby mama) to stick around and support them.

Hahahahah

The one on the left would be a better bouncer, bodyguard or manual labourer but the one on the right is way more attractive.