GTA IV vs 5- which is more red pilled Sup Forums?

OK, m in process of building new Gaming Rig, waiting on parts. In the meantime, stuck with an xbox 360 and x box one. I have GTA v and GTA 5. Which is the more red pilled? IS it true that they cucked out in 5?

Also, depending on how long my pets are going to be for my Gaming rig, supposedly one or both were "Remstered" for x box one. Is that worth it or just be a man and wait for parts and case and for me to get it set up?

Anyone have experiences with the xbox 360 version of GTA 4 or 5 and can tell me, 1. which is more repelled in terms of being non- pc 2. How awful are the graphics for xbox 360? bc unless i cough up shekels for "remastered," that is what I'm stuck with.

thanks lads.

video games are degenerate

They both suck for different reasons, this also isn't Sup Forums.

Stop playing video games

Are you autistic?

Cancer. Not your blog. Wait for the parts you insufferable fag

stop playing video games loser

I'd say 4 is more red pilled.

This thread 100% belongs on Sup Forums. You should avail yourself of Sup Forums's many other boards from time to time, red pill people there all you want

iv is red pilled, v banned confederate flags and removed them from the game

>i look for politics in my games

fat

be advised gtao is completely fucking broken on pc. and gta v is clearly more redpilled. contains dank antisemitic memes and parodies hollywoods hideous consumer culture as well as the military industrial complex.

In GTA 5, what the hell is "shark" and "megadalon" and why do they think it's worth 140 shekels? People are nuts. That's about 1.20th of the money I need to pay off my new gaming rig,,,,for a game I already have for xbox360 and that is not even as good as 4? To hell with rthem...

San Andreas is more redpilled

yeah mate, I get there is a section on the site called .4.. If I hadn't already had a bunch of blowouts with the smug cocksuckers they have for mods there, would not be here. Also wanted a pool perspective on the games.

I liked that mission in GTAV where you get to kill those minutemen border militia retards.

4's shit because they always fucking ring you and 5's shit because its a pay to win game

They're both shit, online has ruined GTA,

>This thread 100% belongs on Sup Forums
>re people there all you want
Umm, pardon me have you ever fucking BEEN to v? My first a(nd last )experience with v was a dumb argument over some shit, to which I replied, "yeah, you're right, I'm actually 5 years old, just really precocious.."

the cocksucker of a mod gave me a SIX MONTH BAN (!!!) in a year I'd already donated shekels to the motherfuckers (this was a long time before gook moot's scam when they were genuinely poor.

Sup Forums mods are the worst piece of filth on the board, and that's saying a lot. Needless t say, refused mt appeal and kept my shekels. But, interesting]ly, the fact that ban was only for 6 months indicates they clearly knew I was not "5 years of age." I actually considered suing, I still might. ETF, I'm a law school grad with no job, why not bust their fucking balls?

4 is a clunky piece of shit. 5 is pretty red pilled but there's a mission where Trevor takes out some racist preppers which was fucked.

Stfu nip, get ready for war with Chyna.

No you.

I love the satire in GTA V, it's always been satire in GTA but GTA V did it so good.

1.Rockstar never gives any fuck, both are pretty political incorrect, parents and SJW shits their pants just because the violence and strip clubs.
2.I played GTA V on 360 and it's decent.

The best GTA is San Andreas tho..

The one not set in California

V literally predicted the election
Jock Cranley beat Sue Murray

Don't play online, at all, which is good. I recall hearing about the call story lines and all, but when you are raised lower middle class in a NYC guinea neighborhood, the idea seems a lot more romantic and a lot closer to home.

Not suggesting I was involved in mob shootings or worked with them, but def, knew who the mob bosses in neighborhood were.

Microsoft has pulled some fuming scam. "well. convert some of the games for xbo one, which proves we CAN, but not converting the ones we know have a popular enough following we might be able to get more shekels from you."

Also, just realized I ((irmy sister's son) bought fallout 4 on this thing,Always here a back and forth on this. What's the general consensus of fallout 4? How aboutt he New COd games?

Sorry for so many questions but I'm Doing all my games from th server onto xbox one and need something ti play...also have both black ops, world at war, Assassins Creed 2...titanfall...mas effect, red dead redemption, the elder scrolls 5: skyrim....

I know, "they all suck" but if you had this choice and had to pick nene, which do you pick? Sd as it may e, thi place is closest thing I have t a friend. Also have witcher 2, have been trying my damnedest but after 3 that just won;t stick

Also, "Forza 5" (keep in mind, nephew bought a lot of those sine I didn't realize until about 5 months in mt CC was open on the account. fora 5 pissed me the fuck off because constantly charging to "upgrade" tot his car or that one or to ride on x track or y track,

So, if you all HAD to get into one...do you go with Red Dead depiction or try to gt into one of the new COd (advanced warfare) or try Bioshock? I'm desperate here, need to distract myself, Ohs, someone who has played this fucking things suggest something,,

ANY NAZI MODS FOR GTA V????

*I know I'm typing like a spastic, just got really bad news won't bore you with, want to lose myself in a vidya game. Any advice highly appreciated.

Its in-game money you can purchase with mommy's credit card

Is "Batman Arkham Night" as good as the others? I love the previous 2 just wish it were not ALWAYS at night and the bat mobile a bit hard to get used to. Maybe that's the one to lose myself in now.