H. Clinton should have been president

The election was rigged by Putin, the FBI and fake news websites. But despite that, she still won the popular vote by 3 million. Hillary Clinton should have been president.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/5lfHH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But she isn't.

My numbers confirm.

Could have been, should have been, would have been, but isn't.

it doesn't matter.

>election was rigged by russia by exposing the evilness and corruption of the clintons
>this is somehow a bad thing

I should have sex every night with Asian twins, but that doesn't happen either. In the words of Mick Jagger, You can't always get what you want.

>leaf

This. The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards. City people voted for Hillary.

gtfo leaf, we won

The election was rigged by Rothschild, fake news (CNN) and CIA, but despite that Trump still won.
Your CTR days are dead and gone, deal with it! The roasted roastie will roast in jail.

Get used to the new world, Leaf.
You have no power here.

You mean niggers?

I wish my province would succeed from you fucking cucks

Former Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton

Everytime a retard brings up 'popular vote' for the next 8 years the response will highlight the corrupt nature of the democratic party:
>If the popular vote mattered, why did the DNC choose Hillary in states where Bernie won the popular vote?

>muh 3million ILLEGAL votes

thats not how it works leaf fag

If Hillary and the DNC weren't so corrupt and stupid, Putin would have had no ammo.

i am sad for america

President Trump. House. Senate. Supreme Court. Libs are officially fucked. Top kek losers.

Proof?

Only sub-100 IQ niggers and spics, and retarded college fags voted for Hillary

t. rural and suburban retard

shut the fuck up you leaf

t. sub-100 IQ nigger/spic or college retard

The election was rigged by the Democrats and she still lost.

She got everything she deserved. Fuck her. Stop defending her and find a better candidate next time.

Don't forget the corpses and illegals

>fake news websites
American was fooled by shit like this: archive.fo/5lfHH