MSM INSIDER HERE

you white piece of shit people are scum and we have being doing everything we can to turn everyone against you racist scum, everybody that is white is racist and the people of America agree.

>get ready to be BTFO March 2nd 2017

...Hj6677KUPR

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but we have all the guns

You played the race card and the gender card.

America played the Trump card.

good luck with that.

You're doing a great job so far. All your whining and condescension is really making an impact on people. Keep up the good work.

Holy shit - actually BTFO.

MOOOOM TUMBLR IS LEAKING AGAIN

MSM insider using jacksfilms thumbnails?

I was going to say bait but judging from your grammar and spelling I'd say you met the standard of the fake news outlets

What happens March 2nd?

Nice bait.

Digits confirm he's an insider.
Triples: confirm next post.

rollin

Sure thing faggot

it's not because you shitbuckets are njoisy and hysterical that we can't punch you back to reallity

please continue to post and be as loud and obnoxious as possible to everyone

NICE BAIT
I
C
E

B
A
I
T

Yeah, okay. Good luck you filthy kikes. Doing anything to Trump at this point will result in all of you hanging.

How you fucking cuck

>insider

sure thing Consuela

shit bait weakling

fuck the msm. your done like obummer

Senpai, please tell me what happens.

WTF i hate MSM now

Wrecked

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

Of course you need to do so. And we have to expose your ideology in return.
Try even to defeat us.

How is it possible to be racist against Africans?
They aren't even Human.

Every single race of people on this planet hates the African nigger. It's only you middle class, latte sipping, white liberal faggots that don't because you've never had to live among them.

Your gutless cuck ideology is not going to survive a major war, you wont even survive yourselves.
I hope you get raped by niggers

After how badly the MSM shot itself in the foot repeatedly over the past year, more and more people see through their shit.

Also, turning people against us doesn't matter, because we really don't care. Why would we?

OP is a faggot.

Fuck helping that little shit dick. I'd have just punted his little ass like a football

Kek. What is this? Local closed circuit TV?

I'm strictly against animal cruelty but an R-selected species like the African nigger does need culling back to eleviate their own poverty

>we have being doing everything we can to turn everyone against you racist scum
that's the same thing that's been happening the last 70 years
what's happening march 2?
Give us a hint, faggot

You sound unstable.

Has Obamacare failed to provide you with adequate mental help?

Wasted get from a LARPer.

2/10 bait. you can't really make a white person angry like that. life is just too good.

>watching jacksfilms
>go to Sup Forums on second screen
>this shows up
MMHHH TICKLED MY WRINCKLED

Niggers tongue my anus

Niggers will tongue your anus

>get ready to be BTFO March 2nd 2017

why you do you awlays prospon your threats ? you were supposed to do something before the 20 you faggots

I'm awake and ready to rumble and I don't just use my fists. No mercy, no remorse, and the same amount of compassion as exterminating a diseased rodent infestation in the barn.