Reminder

Reminder

They should've thought before they let kanye west live plain and simple.

But Kanye West is objectively the best artist of our generation.

I see no problem with this.

Why hasn't KW been lynched at the Grammies yet?

typical jew tactic to get you to accept one of their premises by pretending to accept one of your premises, then choosing to forget about it after. You can blame all muslims for terrorism and you cannot blame gun owners for murders

This is a non-subjective fact.

>Flag

Fuck off, Sven Al-Ahmad

Based on your flag, you're either
A: A shitskin
B: A woman
C: A cucked nord
So you can fuck right off with your "political opinions"

LOL

But you can blame Islam for all Islamic terrorism.

moronic image

yes, civil guns primary purpose is to defend yourself

yes, there are good musicians and bad, it's about talent

no, muslims believe in islam and islam is a religion of terror which orders you to kill and enslave disbelievers

now, fuck off ahmed

wat, these groups arnt related
>some Muslims are terrorists
>some musicians are kane wests
>some gun owners are murders

that makes no sense, lets try
>Gun owners cause murders
>Muslims cause terrorists
>musicians cause Kanye Wests

also, no, some are is-a relationships, other are caused-by relationships, how can you add them on the same pic?

it should be terrorism, or producers instead of musicians, or something completely different, but not this.

FUCK ISLAM
SUCK A BLACK DICK SWEDEN YOU FUCK

This

Muslims are not violent. Muslims are simply stupid and primitive

Sweden YES
w
e
d
e
n

y
e
s

I'm pretty sure gun owners don't have any other unifying agenda other than "I like owning guns".
Unlike some other fanatical death cults that inhabit this planet

This.

Wrong.
Muslim religion calls for murder.
Unlike constitutional self defense and controversial music.

Not after his mom died

I blame islam. And anybody who can not critically think when reading qu'ran is a retard. Yes, i blame them as well. Feel free the blame all muslims for terrorists because all terrorists take their theoritical support from qu'ran and hadiths.

I have to ask as someone that doesn't give a shit about artists personal lives, what makes Kanye West a "Garbage person" as some normies like to say he is?

His 'singing' is him talking in a monotone voice, and then autotuned to fit a melody.

>doesn't believe in self-defense

>Paige Wyatt?

ok

hahahahahahaha.

>was sacrificed

Muslim's defining rulebook tells them to be terrorists
why do people not understand that difference
also kanyeezy is based

I've never blamed all muslims for terrorism.
I've blamed Islam, the ideology, for Islamist terrorism because it is directly called for in the texts.

Stoning someone to death is pretty violent mate

kanye is ok but i'm not 15 so i don't listen to him anymore.

Bah fuck it, theres no rule 34

checked
>Fuck Kanye's music though, enjoyed his redpill/mic drop and the chimp outs that ensued.

>Bosnia and Herzegovina
>Herzegovina
So I just imagined a drunk-ass Brit saying "Here's the governor".

No one blames all muslims for terrorism but islam does cause terrorism more than other religions but this thread is bait and op is a faggot

let us teach west to be tolerant to everybody while we teach our children loyalty to our race and that other races are inferior
>t. jews
fuck off shill

Can't blame all musicians for Kanye West. Just Rap and RnB.

I believe in self-defense, but there's no gun owner manual that tells you to defend yourself.
You can be a gun owner and not believe in self-defense and not be a hypocrite.
A muslim isn't really a muslim if they're not trying to enforce sharia law by force

But you can blame all white people for slavery that happened hundreds years ago.
Rly makes you think

> Kanye West
> Musician
But rap is not a music. It's like noise without melody, only dumb beats.

>MBDTF

what's it like being objectively wrong?

BBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Islam is an idealogy with laws that conflict with ours

Sage

Because niggers..

Islam promotes terrorism at the core of the religion.

Common misconception.

and reminder problem is islam not muslims

These comparisons are wrong.

The best way to stop terrorism in white countries is to keep all Muslims out of them. They simply aren't needed,

>implying that yeezus is bad

Nigger

This. They literally don't allow non-jews to live in Israel for fucks sake, pure double-standards

I don't see any connection between music and Kanye west

Guns dont come with manuals saying that rape and pedophilia is ok.

wavy baby, yeah

Reminder this ideology doesn't apply to white people, the whole white race is guilty for the slavery.

nice

Why are leftist so fucking stupid?

Muslims are explicitly commanded in the Koran by Muhammad (the warlord himself) to spread Islam through violence, intimidation and subjugation.

The second ammendment does not command US citizens to kill all those who refuse to be gun owners nor do musicians adhere to an ideology which compels them to make rap music or commands them to kill those who do not.

>Why are leftist so fucking stupid?
Why is grass green? Why is the sky blue? Why is the earth flat?

Some things man is not meant to know.

>sweden

okay

real talk though, how many more terrorist attacks do we need

Or like blaming all men for rapes
or pathriarchy
or all whites for slavery

Kanye is music genius, you daft fuck. Dude may say insane shit, but musically speaking, he's one of the best. He has more grammy's than Paul fucking McCartney.

This.

or all whites for slavery

fuck off Pekka, you deluded peasant fuck. Sweden enforced your people to this Lutheran, so basically, if you mongols aren't able to enforce anyone to totally anything, you can be enforced to whatever people with ambition want to enforce you. It's law of nature that the strong shall dominate the weak. So get ready to convert Islam, you koskenkorve drinking insecure fuck.

Kanye is probably one of the only good rappers alive. At least his shit isnt completely ignorant like chief keef or whatever is popular today, at least kanyes music sounds good.

nigger

Fuck muslims.