BLM has bullied the Pride Toronto organization to not let police march in the pride parade...

BLM has bullied the Pride Toronto organization to not let police march in the pride parade, threatening to block the parade if Pride Toronto doesn't give into their demands

this has caused some considerable backlash against BLM because the gay community and Toronto PD's relationship is considered a sign of acceptance.

there are a handful of dipshits on Sup Forums who call gays degenerates, but i'd estimate overwhelmingly that most people here don't give a shit about what adults do in the bedroom. on the otherhand, pretty much everyone on here knows BLM is a bunch of fucking bullshit. so i'm making a thread about this and linking to the petition in hopes that Sup Forums can help BTFO the insane black supremacist group known as BLMTO and support our fags in blue

change.org/p/pride-toronto-executive-allow-police-services-to-march-be-present-in-uniform-at-toronto-pride

Other urls found in this thread:

citynews.ca/2016/04/05/black-lives-matter-co-founder-tweets-about-killing-men-and-white-folks/
youtu.be/DyzdWHAjD94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i will also post some supporting evidence about one of the leaders of BLMTO, to help inform ya'lls decision to help take on these insane nation of islam-style jiggs

spades overplayed their hand, we're getting everyone back on our side whether we want them or not. Best to be benevolent leaders.

help liberate leafland from this pestilence

citynews.ca/2016/04/05/black-lives-matter-co-founder-tweets-about-killing-men-and-white-folks/
i have to go to school now, but i'll be back in here if it's still up in awhile. hope lots of people vote in the petition and make me proud

BLM is basically a terrorist organization--- they are making demands and threatening violence and domestic terrorism if they don't get their way.

Holy kek, niggers are stupid assholes. They only know how to take, take, take, and then complain when they don't get more, and they contribute nothing.

we need to force this confrontation to happen. to make matters even crazier for example, the leader of BLMTO is a Muslim, which is no doubt responsible for her willingness to harass and bully gays

>BLM is basically a terrorist organization
I would just call them retards. This is the type of acceptance gays have been wanting for years, and yet BLM seems to want it to not happen.

Wait a minute, I'm confused. Why does BLM exist in Canada? I don't think Canada even had black slaves.

idk if this is Sup Forumss doing but the total number just jumped like 50 in the last half an hour and it's still sleep time across much of leafland so it could be from here

if this petition works and BLM blocks the Pride protest -which Trudeau, cuck that he is, will be attending as is tradition- it will create a security situation and force pretty-boi to either side with Pride or side with BLM.and also spotlight them for the terrorist organization they are in national and international media

BLM's purpose in canada is purely black supremacy. "if we make enough noise we can make whitey do whatever we want"

If it were like 2000 years ago no one would care about gays. But faggots marching in a fucking parade to draw attention to themselves and gain special privileges is fucking degenerate.

>fags vs. niggers in Toronto.

Fuck them all. NUKE TO NOW!

Trust, I am real fucking annoyed by this. I thought we respected our police force in this goddamn country, especially in my home city. For. years the Toronto police force have been supporters of the LGBt community and participated in the yearly parades, for BLM to pull this shit is a slap in the face of those people who put their lives on the line protecting our people, including the LGBT community.

Fuck BLM, flat out. Doesn't BLM realize that the majority of niggers hate gays? Good luck finding a cop willing to help you when a nigger fagbashes you in the street. Stupids.

theres blacks here... so BLM will be, they are paid rioters though

jesus christ kill yourself fag enabler
its a fucking embarassment that the police are painting rainbows on their cars and marching in fag parades

>there are a handful of dipshits on Sup Forums who call gays degenerates, but i'd estimate overwhelmingly that most people here don't give a shit about what adults do in the bedroom.

No we built a fucking underground tunnel for them so they could escape slavery.

Toronto police won't be removed they are pretty much apart of pride.

This is why our country will die
We will be white minority within 20-30 years
This is why there will never be a right wing government here

Because everyone is a buncha fucking fag enabling liberals

>niggers protest fag dance party
>shiny new syrian militants blow them all sky high

circle of memes

dude, its a bunch of guys wearing funy clothes, riding horses through the snow, living in a lodge, calling themselve MOUNTIES!!!!! what do you expect but a bunch of fags?

Fuck BLMTO..
The reason Toronto gets to enjoy such a freakishly low crime rate is they have an unusually effective, yet progressive, police force. Had more than enough experience with them, and while I won't say people didn't end up on the wrong side of a phone book down on cherry beach when I was younger, they're pretty damn civil these days.

>No we built a fucking underground tunnel for them so they could escape slavery.

I'm pretty sure the underground railroad wasn't literally an underground tunnel.

meme magic underlies all of life

Who cares? Fags aren't the problem here. Perpetual victimization, insane senses of entitlement, demand for handouts, blatant bigotry and guilt tripping from lefty douchebag faggots and self entitled, do nothing minorities is the real problem.

Oh, also the Jews.

>faggots marching in a fucking parade to draw attention to themselves

fags literally ARE the problem though
Fags are one of the most prominent symptoms of left wing pro-tolerance thinking

When a majority of people agree with "Who cares what consenting adults do in their bedrooms?" Then your country is going down the drains

Privacy in bedrooms somehow being the same as parading in fetish gear....

Who knows maybe it'll all work out
>shit's too faggy for muslims

what the fuck does humxn mean?
why is she spelling it like that?

Doubt it
People like Trudeau say pro-gay/pro-women stuff, then go to pray in a gender segregated mosque

Noone sees a problem

>BLM has bullied the Pride Toronto organization to not let police march in the pride parade

i dont how to feel about this. fags or niggers?

FUCK BLM! A bunch of racist paid thugs!

OP is a faggot

>Niggers calling whites subhuman

Neither. Cops. Niggers can't help being niggers, but faggots don't have to be faggots, they just feel like they need to be special snowflakes

Toronto police are tough and dot fuck around, but they're also fair and quick thinking.

I had an incident two years ago, a cop drew his weapon on me due to a misunderstanding. He thought I had a gun, but we both kept a cool head and nothing bad happened. He had to call it in since he drew his weapon, but I got to go home without issue. Solid guy.

>t. retard

Hopefully this teachers the police what the left actually thinks about them

So long as homos contribute to society and treat others with respect it's fine. Relax man, there are worse people in the world.

THIS IS NOT OK

Digits check out. Hating gays is for Torah Trash

LEFTOID INFIGHT!

hhaahahahahah yesssssssssssss

i'm pretty sure blm is funded by white supremacists

you are a useful idiot for the left

you don't see the opportunity created by this dissonance, all you are capable of playing is the short game. so fuck off out of here

because the letters "m-a-n" in sequence is triggering

Because it's a niggering shitwit.

For every jump-out-of-a-cake faggot out there, there are at least ten regular dudes who just happen to like dicks. I've met enough gays to understand the difference between a normal homo an an entitled prancing queer.

Some faggots wish to live in the eighties when they actually had to fight for equality and fair treatment, as some niggers wish they lived in the sixties when they fought for their civil rights. Some assholes just want to be the hero of their own story, they want to feel important and special, be the underdog. Even if its hollow and baseless, their selfish desire to feel like they're making a difference drives them, even if there is nothing in their way. They pretend to see issues that aren't really there.

sodomites go to hell

youtu.be/DyzdWHAjD94

2 things - the poem screencap uses a different font and because of that, people say it's not real. I've heard you can have that effect with Android phones but dunno. She hasn't commented on it and the shills take that to mean it's fake also
Second, one of the founding members, Sandra Hudson, stole nearly $300k from the Universty of Toronto Student Union where she worked as SJW princess. When her SJW team lost the election, the next day she setup a scheme to steal the money from the union, who are now suing her for it's return.

Ironically, blacks will steal even if they learn the white collar way of stealing.

That's the same bitch? No kidding. Fuck that ho. I hope her dude gives her a solid Chris Browning.

>that most people here don't give a shit about what adults do in the bedroom.
They never keep it in the bedroom
Kill yourself

i haven't seen anyone say it's a fake poem in the wild yet. but i'm sure there are people who do because "blacks/muslims are infallible". definitely a dank/spicey/aromatic meme, and personally i believe it given what she has said on twitter before (and think that it may be a css issue on the part of whoever took the screenshot, rather than necessarily a doctored meme)

good point on Sandra Hudson, i read something about that on plebbit but because it's plebbit it was buried and not very well described and it was physically and mentally exhausting to try and parse the conversations. but thank you for bringing that up because i'm from the east coast and we don't really get a lot of Toronto happenings out this way

Jordan Peterson mentions her in his podcast with Joe Rogan. He talks about how she doesn't believe white people are human because we have no melanin and can't absorb things properly or something like this. And I'm pretty sure he even mentions them stealing too

which is funny, since there are legions of wealthy white people who suntan themselves brown because they can and never seem to die of skin cancer

You're right that I don't care what you do in the bedroom. But I still hate everything about "gay pride" culture. You're not keeping it in the bedroom when you march around in assless chaps shoving you're ideology down everyone's throat.

They are everything a supposedly "racism free/tolerant/safe space" university should hate but they are african immigrants so they bend over for them. I don't understand why they come here if they hate white people so much. That Shake Shack placed had a one day opening in Toronto this week and when I saw the line up you'd honestly think you were not even in Canada anymore.

NP. I actually worked with Sandy back in the day at the union. On the one hand, that person was so SJW it surprised me. On the other, she is BLM and knows the system. She bullied the outgoing president and VP (her friends btw) to sign off on her 'termination without cause' after her SJW buddies were routed out of office. Most of that money is for 'overtime' she says she accumulated there during her 2 years of work. She probably took the money and bought a house and made it back easily with the way the housing market is in Toronto. Fuck that bitch

> it's a my brand of cancer is unfairly judged bread

>there are a handful of dipshits on Sup Forums who call gays degenerates, but i'd estimate overwhelmingly that most people here don't give a shit about what adults do in the bedroom
>g-guys, we're t-totally cool with homos, r-right? w-we're not like islam or black supremacists, r-right? we're all f-for e-equality here, r-right?

The LEAF. Every. Single. Time.

Homosexuals are mentally ill.

Its intellectual equivalent of a monkey tossing a hot "snowball" of its own shit, as she types it on a computer that was invented by a white man.

only Toronto would think the rest of the country, much less Sup Forums, cares about their precious faggot calvacade

Haha! Shut up Giuseppe, you greaseball wop fuck.

That image had me gut-laughin.

I'd rather have a gay neighbor than a nigger.

GAYS CLEARLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE!

>there are a handful of dipshits on Sup Forums who call gays degenerates, but i'd estimate overwhelmingly that most people here don't give a shit about what adults do in the bedroom

IN THE BEDROOM, not on the fucking street
they should hang everyone going to these events

What if a cop is gay?

Good post
Good digits
Bad country

I always say that:
with some effort, we can make (~20 yo / brainless) liberals fight each other over 'i'm the most special snowflake' claim
MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

Good chance that these degenerates filled squirt guns with semen

I don't understand why niggers dont want the police there. Not wanting police there is implying they intend to -do something- such as violence or theft or looting.