Unit 731

How come we hear all about Mengele and his experiments but we never ever hear anything on Unit 731?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2pE2ms1P56I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they made deal with US.

Which was? What did we get?

this Macarthur made sure these people never answered for their crimes

and then there's the whole Japs denying their past crimes too

>denying

Pick none

youtu.be/2pE2ms1P56I

they dindu nuffin!
also he was teaching at american Universities after the war

They surrender to US forces and helped them in developing weapon. After Korean war all officers of Unit731 were allowed to live a usual life, some of them returned into medicine.

>Which was? What did we get?
Lots and lots of data on chemical and biological warfare.

The weapons they created (Flesh eating insects etc)
You used them in the korea war.

The researchers traded their data for immunity and the US government covered up the whole operation for decades.

No jews so it is not important

"One of the former researchers I located told me that one day he had a human experiment scheduled, but there was still time to kill. So he and another unit member took the keys to the cells and opened one that housed a Chinese woman. One of the unit members raped her; the other member took the keys and opened another cell. There was a Chinese woman in there who had been used in a frostbite experiment. She had several fingers missing and her bones were black, with gangrene set in. He was about to rape her anyway, then he saw that her sex organ was festering, with pus oozing to the surface. He gave up the idea, left, and locked the door, then later went on to his experimental work."

Pretty cool desu

Yeah. Also 20 million Mao or 20 million Stalin deaths are goyim deaths, so fuck it, only 6 million Chosen One's matter oy vey.

The Event.

Part of Japan's surrender to the US.
All war crimes were covered up and America got all the research from it.

America was the primary beneficiary of both the Nazi and nips war crimes and considering that the Jews are holding America's leash...

because chinks are worthless. Who cares if people kill them? do you feel bad when you kill roaches?

lol @ jewish fanfiction

Be careful my burger friend they are largest world economy now.

Should have killed more. Otherwise we wouldn't be overrun with them now.

because US gave them immunity in exchange for all their data. basically same deal they gave the nazi scientists

They wouldn't be if the Japanese had done their goddamn jobs properly.

because Mengele killed humans

because it never happened, even though I wish it did.

no we're still twice as large but more importantly they work for us. chinks as humans are incapable of innovation

of course there are people who don't. I was just speaking in general terms when discussing history in Japan they don't talk about it as much as in Germany for example

my thoughts exactly.

>basically same deal they gave the nazi scientists
But I keep seeing on here that none of that actually happened

why do you (((think)))

wot. look up von braun

the same reason asians dont care about nazi symbol but freak out when they see japanese imperial symbols , and we freak out about nazi but dont care about imperial japan , it didnt affect us the same

Chinese aren't whining, card-playing, Jews.

>no we're still twice as large
Not for long soon they will control the whole pacific region.
>they work for us
Nope, your corporations existing to provide jobs for chinks.

This
You can butcher millions of civilians with shovels and make experiments on them without narcotics because it would falsify the results and nobody cares.
But you are not allowed to put a bunch of elitist parasites that refuse to leave your country when ordered to into camps.

oy vey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

>Researchers performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was feared that the decomposition process would affect the results. The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants.
>Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Others had limbs frozen, then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.
>Some had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc., were removed from some prisoners.
>In other tests, subjects were deprived of food and water to determine the length of time until death; placed into high-pressure chambers until death; experimented upon to determine the relationship between temperature, burns, and human survival; placed into centrifuges and spun until death; injected with animal blood; exposed to lethal doses of x-rays; subjected to various chemical weapons inside gas chambers; injected with sea water; and burned or buried alive.
>"One of the unit members raped her; the other member took the keys and opened another cell. There was a Chinese woman in there who had been used in a frostbite experiment. She had several fingers missing and her bones were black, with gangrene set in. He was about to rape her anyway, then he saw that her sex organ was festering, with pus oozing to the surface. He gave up the idea, left, and locked the door, then later went on to his experimental work."

and of course

>Instead of being tried for war crimes, the researchers involved in Unit 731 were secretly given immunity by the U.S. in exchange for the data they gathered through human experimentation.

its the same with the holocaust
everything we "know" comes from the communists

zero physical evidence at all

Japanese don't care for the most part. Germans seem to be fascinated by looking into their past and saying sorry all the time, but Japanese just want to get on with their lives without getting called a nazi by everyone.

lmao dumb vatnik we have a dozen major bases in the pacific. the chinks are literally encircled and have no power projection. chink jobs are basically modern slavery. the only reason our companies are there is because the communists allow their people to be exploited for $1/hr. the moment they get uppity our companies will just move elsewhere

because japs killed no jews
how come you never hear about the slavs who died at concentration camps.

even jews that say 6 million jews died in concentration camps say that 5 million slavs have died in the same concentration camps plus 1 million of others such as homosexuals and gypsies. But you don't ever hear about slavs or the others, only about the jews. If you asked an average american or western european about the bad things Hitler did they will just mention those jews. Really makes you wonder...

>>Instead of being tried for war crimes, the researchers involved in Unit 731 were secretly given immunity by the U.S. in exchange for the data they gathered through human experimentation.

Why in fucks sake wouldn't you just "offer" them immunity, take the data, and then execute them?

cause they weren't retard like you

Yes I know, I was assuming you meant the (((Mengele))) experiments.

probably so they could work for the CIA, operation paperclip style

>Japs develop chemical weapons in tests on nationalist chinks and Koreans
>Yankees buy them out
>Use the same weapons on commie Chinks and Koreans

Pretty hilarious desu

because they dindu nuffin. also not everyone can be a scientist - especially not a good one (we forget that most of the time today since we are all equal and democratic idiots who support mediocrity). to get promoted into a position of such value - you have to have some talent. so it would be a waste to just kill you off.

that's because Jews are actually human beings, unlike slavs.

Redpill me on unit 731

t. shlomo goldstein the american

god I can't wait for Putin to melt and boil you kikes in america

Because Americans gave pardons to most of the staff that worked there and covered it up in exchange for the research they gathered.

What we know about things like the effects of frostbite damage, chemical warfare and germ warfare come from places like Unit 731

Unit 731 didn't experiment on Jews.

Putin is the best friend of Jews worldwide. He made holocaust denial illegal. Can't get more based than that.

why arent we talking about how the US took all the evil scientist from germany with project paperclip, and continued the very same research we germans were deemed to be so evil for?

also whats with the rumors with mengele being soros?

seems like there's no proof of any of it happening if they were conducting such experiments wouldn't pictures be an absolute must to study the progression of disease and have you know actual fucking evidence of how disease spreads, what it looks like internally at different stages, etc?

i'm calling bullshit on a lot of this it just makes no sense.

We should've finished the job, your country belongs to Japan

A good scientist is one thing. A good scientist without moral scruples is another. It may sound edgy as fuck, but ethics usually hinder progress.

ya like cloning a human and turning its brain and adding an ai mesh to its brain or something fucking crazy?

i mean it makes sense but after all our morality and ethics is what makes us human.

science has nothing to do with ethics or moral. that's why i always kek when people try to argue for moral or ethical issues with scientific facts or vice versa.

I hear about them all the time you american cuck

Arguably, so does our lack of morality and ethics.

why do you rarely hear about the gypsies and faggots that also got killed during the holocaust?

Because the media only cares when Jews are involved

t. Morbidly Obese Weeaboo

>murder tens of millions of slavs
>wonder why you'd be persecuted for dinduing

>use weaboo as an insult on a website for anime and weaboo culture
>he thinks this isn't a board for anime fans to discuss political topics

>Because the media only cares when Jews are involved
Most of big media houses are owned by jews.
really makes you think, huh...

You realize they're cheating with the numbers right?

Because edgy teenager on white supermacy forum of course would deny everything they don't know shit about

And Sup Forums pretty much denies 100% media source so it's trendy to say something never happened and its conspiracy. Just like high school kids parroting each other

Because that's a dick move

What are you even going on about faggot?

Why don't we hear more about Unit 731?