Why Bongs hate Frogs so much?

Why Bongs hate Frogs so much?

Because frogs got them to leave the EU

Bongs work for the kikes.

The frogs true enemies have always been Bong-Burgers and Kike rats.

I actually like that sperg channel.

He is autistic

Who cares? Do you even know what site are you in now?

Anglo's hate everyone including other white people

Lloyd is bae

We don't actually hate frogs, it's just historic rivalry.

Fuckers do need to stay on their side of the Channel though, especially (((first-generation French)))

Cause frogs have a better sense of style, frog women dress less slutty than bong women, and frogs do most things better than bongs

t. 56%

We don't its brotherly banter. You slavs wouldn't understand.

Aren't we all?

We don't.

We're rivals; not enemies. We take the piss relentlessly because we both have a sense of humour and a sense of pride.

>inb4 flag I'm here to spread the glory of the one true language since ours is relevant unlike those stinky garlic fuckers.

I thought it was just banter nowadays, do they really hate each other a lot?

true words

nah

It stems from the 100 year war. Just like with germans and french its just generations of perpetual war that makes them weary of one another but it is what made us strong. Its what drove our economies, our research and our very way of life. Think of it on a grander scale as the cold shower some people take or the weights you lift. Its always just to strain the limits of your body and the more tissue you rip the more regrows just last time we pulled a muscle so we have to ease back into our routine.

It's a meme you dip

His name's fucking Lloyd. That's not an Anglo name you fuck.

That makes him a kind of "uncle tom" for Anglo's as he's as pro British as it gets which is just another way of saying "pro Anglo-Saxon"

Well not really since the English gene pool is only 30% Anglo-saxon at most. I don't see sense in using the smaller part of what makes up someone's DNA as a way to identify them. They're still at least 60% Briton according to DNA, pretty stupid calling them Anglo in my opinion.

The guy that runs that channel is top autism, but the material he covers is really interesting. The shooting to kill video was pretty cool I think.

That Lego outro is fucking ridiculous

We secretly love each other

Because the eternal Anglo hates civilization

The video on forgetting the Holocaust was good too.

>it's a meme/joke/friendly rivalry
i have english parents and a deep-seated hatred of the french despite never having met one. i thought it was genetic.

Apparently bongs hate everyone
Even each other

Can I come visit ? Never been in britbongistan, should I avoid London ?

It's either banter or sexual tension
Or both

British don't hate us:
- Northern Irish don't give a fuck about us
- Welsh barely more
- Scots neither

However the english hold a grudge because we always frustrated their attempt to have a foot on the continent and when it came to us dominating Europe they did the same (Napoléon and post-WWI for example) by basically playing the germans/prussians and french against each other.
It is extremely rare in french history to be allied with english and the brotherhood that french felt with them during WW1 was rapidly tainted by their treatment of the german case during the 30s and the Battle of France.

Paradox is England is probably the neighbor we influenced the most (because of basically 400 years of french kings ruling England) and that influenced the most France after the Renaissance (liberalism is often credited to France for example but it is really an anglo-french construction).

I don't think anyone "hate" english anymore here though, it is more annoyance notably by the fact that americans tends to depict english history in a much brighter light than the french (you often hear about Azincourt or Waterloo but rarely about Bouvines or Austerlitz) one and sometimes even revisionnism, especially during the last 30 years (best last example is Battlefield 1).

If there is still hate in the heart of the french it is against the germans, lot of people didn't get over WW1 and the german occupation (despite the fact that we weren't really that badly treated compared to poles) but that's more something held by elders, you can't really blame the younger germans for that.

>this triggers the britbong