I'm curious about the people who voted this bitch at the primary elections instead of Sanders. Why...

I'm curious about the people who voted this bitch at the primary elections instead of Sanders. Why? You didn't understand that this led to the Trump victory? Explain pliz

She had the connections to the middle east and such. Only reason they chose her over sanders.

She is a woman. That is the only logic you need.

Jews have connections to the middle east too, dunce.

nobody wanted to see blm nigger sheeboons make their way on the debate stage

im glad that kike was froze out. hillary was a much funner opponent.

Minorities and superdelegates. Bernie only did well in the whiter states.

>there are people that honestly believe Bernie Sanders would have beat Trump

That is exactly why I voted for her in the primaries.

Hopefully the Democratic party undergoes major reform under Trump, dropping most of its identity politics front. Sadly I don't see this happening.

The DNC rigged it. Not going to explain how because you can search the archives. Also plenty of videos on YouTube of them locking out the Bernie delegates as it went down. It's getting tiring explaining this over and over again.

>Mr "free" healthcare and "free" education
Jesus christ, even us Canadians are not that cucked.

Trump would have destroyed Sanders in the debates because Sanders is a soft boy and Trump is not.

i knew from the getgo.

why? because everyone i talked to favoured trump because:

>she is corrupt
>she is dead inside
>tons of controversy
>founded ISIS

and much more, even tho its all bullshit but everyone thought it was true, which makes it true in their dumbass minds.

think Pizzagate. that shit would never work on anyone, but it fucking did on Hillary.

And people voted trump because they are tired of PC police and ultra liberal lesbians who defend muslims and gays with the same fucking banner.

thats why she lost. oh that and the fact that half of trumps voters got trolled by Macedonia and Sup Forums

why? we have that in Norway and it works.

we have both free and private and you can choose just as you want. it works because we arent retarded.

He isnt tho is he?

Sanders is a nice guy but he talks like a fucking madman. he wouldnt just smile and let trump walk over him. he would have sent trump back to his golden shower room.

>he thinks someone less popular than clinton would win against trump
okay

She stomped her feet repeatedly screeching "MY TURN" and every woman and pussy there followed suit. Really that disgustingly simple.

>implying HRC is not the poster girl for hollow ethically bankrupt career politicians

>Why not
Because both those being introduced at the same time would jack up taxes to an obscene amount?

Because USA should be the last country where freedom exists and not be under the tyranny of excessive taxation.

Tomorrow's CNN headline

>Nazis rigged democrat primaries!

Yes he would. He got cucked by those 2 niggers on stage

I voted for Bernie but she fucked us over. Can't believe how quick people were to blindly follow her afterwards.

he had a bigger lead over trump in the polls than clinton did
that was the only indication that he would beat him
but his proposals don't have broad appeal in the US

Are those the same polls that showed Clinton winning?