Most redpilled state

Ameribros, what is the most redpilled state?

Murcia

I don't know, I've only been to 16/50; but If I had to guess, I would probably say Jefferson.

>Most
Montana
Alaska
Wyoming
Idaho
Colorado
Arizona

>Least
DC
California
Massachussetts
Mississippi / the south in general
Maryland
New Jersey

Montana or maybe Wyoming. All the guns you could want and 99% white. Arizona is also based, but there are Mexicans.

Colorado is great except for all the pothead Californians and 10-round magazine limit.

Just wondering, how would you rank Alabama. My cousin us studying there at the moment

Wyoming, Montana, and North Dakota. They're all comfy as fuck and cheap as well.

>Colorado

Not after DUDE WEED happened.

Also,
>tfw Taxachusetts
>tfw even though Trump won I still have to live in Liberal Looney Land

I live in Idaho and like
said it's pretty redpilled except for the huge amount of Mexicans but Wyoming and Montana are definitely even more redpilled

Why haven't you moved to Maine yet?

Yea everyone in my part of arizona is red polled as fuck

>top tier
Alaska

>high tier
Montana
Wyoming
Idaho
the Dakotas

>mid tier
Washington
New Hampshire
Maine
Arizona
Texas

How accurate is this, lads?

Washington is not redpilled

Mississippi here, fuck off.

Pennsylvania. We don't consider Gorilladelphia part of it.

/hilo

Maine is a literal meme town

states with the least niggers

Oklahoma is the only state to raise a white family.

Eastern Washington is. Seattle is a tumor.

Preach. I'm glad I live on the Main Line.

>MN isn't in the bottom 6
I-is there still hope for this shit hole? I have every intention to leave for Montana after schooling but I still love this state, well at least the white parts excluding Sami-Finns.

Nyfag here, stat away...my state officially and legally recognizes 27 genders.

All these celebrities and media figures are starting to convince me. Maybe we're wrong. I don't want to be on the wrong side of history.

Rhode Island tho?

Full of nogs just like my home state of Georgia

>Eastern Washington is. Seattle is a tumor.
I don't know bro. I've never lived there, but I have had the pleasure of going through all of Oregon and most of Washington. The thing about the Pacific Northwest is that they're so comfortable because of the lack of minorities that they often are SJWs, simply because they don't know any better. They have a perfect environment but I got the feeling that they take it for granted and would turn against their own to SJW for niggers. Beautiful state. I preferred Oregon though.

Dakotas are based. 95% white, no state tax, lax gun laws, red state, cheap cost of living

Didn't alabama vote bigly for trump? I thought they were based.