What a wonderful day

Went to the gym for 3 hours.
Ate delicious sushi.
Walked slowly back home, feeling a pleasant -1°C breeze on my face while having an unnatural big grin on my face.
Gonna marry my Skyrim standalone loli follower while eating paprika peanuts.
Didnt fap yesterday so I have at least 2 shots ready.
Oh and Trump is going to be president with potential happenings incoming.

What a wonderful day to be alive.
So pol enjoying your day as much as I do?

The German idea of sushi is so fucking broken

Forgot to add
Praise kek

>have a decent day
>start to enjoy it for a while but then remember how shit my future will be

>Sushi
> table scraps nips would toss out and bums rolled it in rice

11pm Friday night here in Sydney. inauguration is at 3am, have 9 hour shift tomorrow at 8:30am. Feels bad man.

Everytime

>wake up late because you couldn't fall asleep
>it's half past 11am
>mom is going off in a rant at my brother
>she has Multiple sclerosis and her new conditions keep fucking her up
>no job, irl friends or car
>be reminded how much of a loser you are by not being able to make your mom not worry about money
>lots of chores to do at home today
>around suffering all the day until i eventually get on my Pc later tonight to play some FFXIV and watch the Inauguration

2016 would have been perfect if it wasn't for my mom getting sick in December
>tfw applied for a dozen of jobs at local stores just to be cashier or shelf filler and you get no replies for weeks even though you have a high school diploma because no experience

KEK, please send help

>will be at work while he gets inaugurated

hay osterreich,

My father has MS. Have you guys tried cutting out dairy and red meat from your diet? It doesn't help everyone, but it's made a substantial difference for us

You have my trips, brother. Use them as wisely as I know you will.

>wake up at 3:30 AM
>Pack up
>Drive to mall parking lot
>Get onto a coach bus
>sit in bus for 5 hours to Washington DC to see trump inaugurated

Still driving there lads

Don't sleep, mate.

Really hard situation. First you should get something else benefical to distract you, for example lifting and long walks. The MS thing is obviously a huge blow, but there are many different possiblities, especially when somebody is positivly reacting to the meds and even without the meds spontanious remissions of Symptoms do happen quiet often. She should get a very experianced physican, this is important because some aren't familiar with all options, which exist if somebody doesn't react on some meds. For your job, I know this sounds hard, but a High School diploma is not much to them. You will have to do internships and ultimately you likley need to go to university in order to get a somewhat stable job. Best luck.

Shit dude! Sounds tough, but just hang in there.
You could try applying for 1st line IT support somewhere. Not in telecom or towards public services, but internal IT for a company or for an IT provider, towards IT customers. It's usually a bit better paid than a store-clerk and for the most part only require basic IT skills.
t. IT quality manager

Thanks guys for trying to help those people who arent at the best point of their lives.
Wish you the best. Here have an angel.

She used to eat a lot of fish now and now her liver is acting up it seems, maybe just a bit messed up on paper, she gets to go to the hospital where they check to make sure it's nothing serious

Thanks for your advice and I wish your dad well, mate

You tried man, thank you for the and effort

If I could afford gym membership I would go there immediately, no money and transport possibility either I am afraid. For now video games and voice chatting with friends have to do the trick until I have money.

Thanks to you too, hope you have a great day.

>Woke up around 6am
>Make some coffee
>Eat some Greek yogurt, a banana, and a rice krispy bar
>Browse the 4chins
>Find some good Swedish power metal to propel me through the work day
>Gonna mentally check out at work today to watch the inauguration of God-Emperor Trumpu
>Gonna listen to a bunch of libs bitch and moan while I silently grin
>Going to an arcade bar later with friends for alcohol and Marvel Vs Capcom

It's gonna be a good day lads, pepe bless you all

wats pol?

>get up at 6:30
>go to my barn
>let out horses
>clean stalls
>hay and sawdust
>eat breakfast
>now sitting here waiting for the inauguration

>be online most of day
>gona watch libs be mad about someone that they've been fooled by mainstream narrative
>will be playing world of warcraft private server later today and going for some kfc just becuase america genius ?