Daily reminder that Protestants are as bad as Muslims

And if we don't get rid of them, Europe will never be restored

Protestants are responsible for:
liberalism
marxism
utilitarianism
destruction of an orderly banking system

>Protestant Pastor is the grandfather of german philosophy, it is the original sin
~ Nietzsche

>Christ committed adultery first of all with the woman at the well about whom St. John tells us. Was not everybody about Him saying: "Whatever has he been doing with her?" Secondly, with Mary Magdalene, and thirdly with the woman taken in adultery whom he dismissed so lightly. Thus even Christ, who was so righteous, must have been guilty of fornication before He died

~ Luther

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSNIzPvz1cc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
youtube.com/watch?v=zZF2DNcezHs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_monasteries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enclosure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a remarkable correlation.

wtf happened in estonia

Sovieto times.

There is anyone who actually believes those statistics?

>And if we don't get rid of them, Europe will never be restored

And what would you replace them with?

Catholic countries come in two flavours:

-Rich and developed states where catholicism is present mostly in name only rather than regular practice.

-Stagnating shitholes with church as a gargantuan jew siphoning shelkels.

GAMBIA NEEDS YOUR ENERGY POL

GET IN HERE

the well-being score is wrong

Fuck off heretic

Maybe if the Catholic church hadn't gone full sodom and gomorrah in the middle ages there wouldn't have been a need for protesting...Stupid polack.

doesn't matter. Protestantism has destroyed Europe culturally and ideologically. Utilitarianists like you, who don't think about anything at all, and who don't know history, will always be snarky and a pain in the ass

Agreed, Latvia would never get 68℅ - 25℅ most likely.

Daily reminder that Poland is a shitty country of inferior race sending their migrants all over Europe.

Blow it out your arse papist

"Protestants bad according to catholic and his 17 children, blames them for losing 15 children to flu and alcohol shortage."
In other news: "Catholic pissed that jew has money, pissed even more after protestant killed jew and took jew's money."

>Utilitarianists like you, who don't think about anything at all

Marian, plz.
I am a catholic and that doesn't prevent me from being aware that catholic church cares too much about short-term power and public approval than sustainability of its existence or its expansion.

Our country might end up secularised in a matter of two decades because of this, why is our church so slow to react?

Have to do with race

so orthodox are even worse with money then catholics

Who are the real cuckolds? Let's find out.
Original cucks
Late Rome - Med
Iberia - Med
Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth(imported shitton of mudslides, search for "lipka tatars") - Slavic
Balkans - Illyrian-Slavic
USSR - Finno-Baltislavic
Hmmm
We Europeans. We will survive. We always do. We never got conquered by the alien races. We are not cucked, we polite in public, but god damn, you get hell of Breiviks and Cronullas, when we get tired. For starters, Italians are pieces of shit, Attila would have sacked Rome, if not for some stupid slave whore that poisoned him. They are the original cucks, letting niggers into the Roman Empire, and crash it. Let a foreign religion take over, and let it form a state inside your capitol. Let jewish maffia run all your businesses and industries, killing the competition freely. They lost more lands even than we did, being the stinky loud midgets they are, and now they are bracing their anuses for another nigger invasion. They are fishing drowning niggers out of the sea to fill their womens wombs, they should not have a country. Then Iberia got muhdicked by moors, arabs and other mena scum. Then there are fucking balkanniggers+greeks that spent centuries in slavery to turks and got mongrelised. Poles were the next to follow with constructing four hundred mosques and inviting half a million of subhuman tatars back in 16th century(just google lipka untermenschen in polish lithuanian commonwealth).
All your (((based races))) are already muhdicked out of existence in their pure once European form.

If you want a war then we'll be glad to let Germany and Russia divide your clay in half.

Slavs and commies are

Cucks are the happiest people in the world

>much money
t.jew

user, I think US troops recently have come to your country and your government is constantly bitching about Russia, so you should fuck off

If its religious, its reason for existing stopped once humanity hit the 16th century

>TP7A8FaG
Shut up, fag.

Is the Catholic Church as we know it for the last centuries our friend? Let's find out
Culture is a racial manifestation first and foremost. Long ago Natural Law was integral to the European Culture. It's not appears out of nowhere, that's why it's natural. Weak die off from the evolutionary race, strong pass on. Catholic Christian Universalism and Jewish cultural Marxism destroyed that selection, as well as vaccination, saving half dead newborns and such. Biggest mistake of the colonisation was not to exterminate conquered species to zero. Imagine the world today without negros, pakistanis, chinese, indochines and southwest asian monkeys, central asians, Australian aboriginals, redskins and arabs. You can't claim with a straight face that it would be less prosperous, more environmental and free world.
Catholic Church has been more and way longer cucked
>create universalism
>protect judaism and talmud circulation since 1180s war
>demand baptising colonised niggers and amerindians instead of murdering them all
>successfully demand Monarch to throw in prison based Columbus for cleaning the Americas from the filth
>oppose racism since 1800s

Thanks to Catholic Church European Jewry, spics and negroes exist.

You were saying?

>We Europeans. We will survive. We always do.

>We

Protestants oppose liberalism and preach fundamentalism and biblical literalism
There's a 1,000 Protestant churches, which one are you talking about? What you described sounds like Catholics to me

Daily reminder that polaks are retards

Daily reminder all religions are blupilled

not to mention the countless cases of clergy molesting children
wait...

Catholics and Orthodox are bad as well. Your point is? We can't restore Europe to love its Pagan roots anymore.

I guess you have taken that quotation from somewhere on the internet; Nietzsche has had disgust for every single form of Christianity. Just try and read any book of his (maybe Zarathustra doesn't have hints against Christianity, but all the others do, hard time).

True

Oh and catholicism is any better?
How about indulgence?

t.H. "It doesn't matter whether Poland could be poor or rich, what matters is that Poland should be catholic" Goryszewski

Now that's comedy

>Catholics and Orthodox are bad as well
kek

>I guess you have taken that quotation from somewhere on the internet
I have taken this quote straight from the book "Antichrist" and I don't give a shit about some degenerate nietzscheanism

>marxism
>implying that's a bad thing

Is it the 1600s?

Didnt slavs learned everything from byzantines?

Didnt you savage subhumans sacked bizantines cities and towns?

How can you call yourselves european?

You just copypaste everything from byzantines and romans

Fuck off, subhuman

dołoj Ruskie i prawosławni

FYI, USA is also based on marxist ideals.

'

gommunist oggupation :DD. Still, highest among ex-commie countries, so the correlation holds

Catholics in scotland are insufferable cucks. Nice divide and conquer thread btw. Poland has been shitposting like fuck recently.

>Is it the 1600s?
No, but the reasoning pattern left by protestantism and social changes introduced by protestantism have later become picked up by ideologues, who have destroyed Europe

Lipksi cwel please
That you are foreign to Europe degenerate race that first came up with idea to import mudshits and construct hundreds of mosques to them.
"According to some estimates, by 1590–1591 there were about 200,000-500,000 Lipka Tatars living in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and about 400 mosques serving them" FOUR HUNDRED MOSQUES. That's something.
>inb4 they wuz good boys, they wuz loyal. They were NOT:
Well, they did betray Poland. Not even once
1)1591: The rule of the fervent Catholic Sigismund III (1587–1632) and the Counter-Reformation movement brought a number of restrictions to the liberties granted to non-Catholics in Poland, the Lipkas amongst others. This led to a diplomatic intervention by Sultan Murad III with the Polish king in 1591 on the question of freedom of religious observance for the Lipkas. This was undertaken at the request of Polish Muslims who had accompanied the Polish King's envoy to Istanbul.
2)1672: This was the year of the Lipka Rebellion. As a reaction to restrictions on their religious freedoms and the erosion of their ancient rights and privileges, the Lipka Tatar regiments stationed in the Podolia region of south-east Poland abandoned the Commonwealth at the start of the late 17th century Polish–Ottoman Wars that were to last to end of the 17th century with the Treaty of Karlowitz in 1699.
3)The worst: in 1683 most of them fought for the Ottomans
STFU, lipka

baneposting is the perfect meme. It's been years, but it's still just as funny

Go and suck the popes big toe, retard. I answer to god alone.

>degenerate nietzscheanism

You are underestimating one of the best philosophers. He was a real European.

There is a nice album on this theme: youtube.com/watch?v=ZSNIzPvz1cc

>kek

Your point is?, besides meme's x--DD?

Nice pic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
Merkel was born Angela Dorothea Kasner in 1954, in Hamburg, West Germany, the daughter of Horst Kasner (1926–2011; né Kaźmierczak!!!!!!!!)

>You are underestimating one of the best philosophers
He had good points, but overall he was a typical german retard and he's not a philosopher, more like a publicist and writer

>Your point is?
catholics are still better than anybody else

>removing the successful parts of Europe will restore Europe.

What kind of SJW logic is that?

>Go and suck the popes big toe, retard. I answer to god alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=zZF2DNcezHs

I thank the Lord that I'm not Polish-Catholic.

>removing the successful parts

>avant garde of degeneracy like greed, moral relativism and multiculturalism
>destroying countryside communities through state forced industrialisation

Protestants better pray that they have a healthy social base to rebuild their countries after the great collapse

>state forced industrialisation
protestants are Laissez-faire Capitalists what are you talking about

I believe you'll soon regret your words and will apologize to me

POLAND WAS THE FIRST TO IMPORT MUDSHITS EN MASSE

Cwel, just fuck off

>typical german retard

He had a bad opinion about his contemporary countrymen too, but I can say that Germans were and are the most developed people in Europe. No way a Pole could say that his country is better than Germany, which is the best country in Europe. Germans, on average, are smarter than both Poles and Romanians. I don't know why would you have beef with them.

Catholics are actually the worst, they have destroyed most of the traces of Paganism in Europe, mostly with fire and iron. Catholics are the most anti-European Christians.

Yeah because the western roman empire in all their traditional roman catholic ways were so fucking strong and weren't cucked at all.

Go rape some children, nonce-slav

To be fair, it's the Protestants in Northern Ireland that are keeping this place so white and conservative. Our history has infected our politics to the point where people don't even vote for their own self-interest anymore.

>protestants are Laissez-faire Capitalists what are you talking about
LOL. Protestants are so laissez-faire that they have robbed monasteries and the catholic church

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_monasteries

Protestants in England, through enclosures, have robbed peasantry of the right to grow crops on the land of the noble, which forced them to leave the countryside and create the Proletariat in the city, where children were forced to work in coal mines

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enclosure

Protestants are fucking thieves, fanatics and moral relativists

d-delete this now goy. Now buy an indulgence

Huns are still scum and I'd evict them all if I could, but you've got your uses and I respect your nationalism.

>Germans were and are the most developed people in Europe
materially - yes, culturally - they're one of the worst and most violent

>No way a Pole could say that his country is better than Germany
That's true on average. In 15-20 years - who knows

>I don't know why would you have beef with them
because they have a dysfunctional culture and have infested Europe with all sorts of intellectual and moral mistakes

>dołoj
hmm... what does it mean

Good Lord.
Stop shitposting.
Unless, of course, you are prepared for Sup Forums taking shit on Poland like it did with Greece and India.

How they are one of the most violent?

In 30 years there will be a massive comeback coming from Germany. I can't wait to be on Sup Forums at and posting about Germany rising again.

Their culture is not dysfunctional at all. Tell me more about it.

>Protestants in England, through enclosures, have robbed peasantry of the right to grow crops on the land of the noble, which forced them to leave the countryside and create the Proletariat in the city, where children were forced to work in coal mines
what are you talking about farm labourers became unemployed on masse in the 1800s due to the higher productivity which also caused a big drop in agriculture prices meaning they moved to cities for work.

and also by saying "Proletariat" you prove your a commie

>muh religion

>responsible for liberalism
The fuck did all of liberalism did to you? SJW left "liberal" cucks trying to give you as small amount of rights dosent define liberals of right wing and central liberalism.

Correct. Protestantism a shit.

Austria is Catholic and so is Belgium. Explain that, aquafresh.

They are superstitious, collectivist, they lack moderation, have justified murder and destruction, and deify the state, like Russians. And they have bad and wrong philosophers, who were driven only by their hate for roman catholicism

What i truly find stupid about religion is the internal divisions among them. It's the true manifestion of autism.

>liberalism
>marxism
>utilitarianism
>destruction of an orderly banking system

Jews did this, not protestants

Greed is good

And since Catholicism is to blame for protestantism, it is responsible for all of the above.

And you forgot to add atheism to the list.

>Daily reminder that Christkikes are as bad as Muslims
fixed

Oh look, it overlays almost perfectly with the "Cuck" map.

I agree, they also hate any iconography of Jesus and Mary, akin to Iconoclasts and muslims with their prophet Mudhammad.

>The pentecostal Polack who joined rhe religion due to a hair fetish

Hello Varg

>Polish catholic church views naionalist youth as their greatest chance for the bright future

>Turns out church is applauding the bringers of its future demise

Topkek.

>Lutherans:
>2000: 152237
>2011: 108513
>Russian orthodox:
>2000: 143554
>2011: 176773
Why are we still considered protestants? 78% are atheists anyway.

Nothing is perfect.

Protestant countries are prosperous, innovative, active, but cucked, degenerate, destructive and horrible assholes, even though they like to think they're perfect

Catholic countries are more traditional, based, conservative, moral, but passive, shitholes, often self destruct, can't run anything

Christfaggotry is a perverted version of the original believe. The true word of God is only conserved in islam.

Just a friendly reminder: if some of you would actually understand the meaning of utilitarianism, you might come to sense, that being catholic (religious at all) is pure utilitarianism by itself. The purpose of religion being a way of seeking some higher meaning in life, thus defining the utilitarianism in religion.

OP being catholic and hating utilitarianism, is like going to ballet, but being suprised, that you have to dance.

>Germans, on average, are smarter
lmao, not really they just have great elites

Hm, yet the richest parts of Germany and even the Netherlands are Catholic.

Godspeed big Ian, no surrender and fuck the pope.

>The true word of God is only conserved in islam
Judaism*