Black people can't be intell-

>Black people can't be intell-

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W_oX6zZonRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holeee shit

Blacks are able to sit in front of computer screens like *THAT*?

>I'll take Outliers for 100 Alex.

wow
his watch is even analog

>black people can't sit in front of a white man's computer moni-

all buttons done correct ho lee shit

> What are averages?

>Windows 7
>Taskbar on secondary monitor

He actually had to download a program to do that. Literally the smartest negro.

Das right pastanigger, now go float over to the dark continent and pick up another boatload.

kenyans are the exception

Meanwhile, back in the real world...

They're intelligent on stock photos

racist tests made for whites by whites prove nothing

>>Gorillas can't be intell-

NIGGERS CAN USE COMPUTERS?

>racist tests made for whites by whites prove nothing

Whites do not need to prove that niggers are retarded.
Niggers do that every day all by themselves.

Whites created tests that would make blacks look less intelligent to dehumanize them and think that it was right to enslave blacks and treat them like animals.

It annoys me to see the asian high IQ myth referenced so often in these discussions. Asians only submit IQ results from their wealthiest areas, while white results are based on country wide test scores. If you start factoring in rural China, the scores drop significantly (because rural China is fucking huge and the vast, vast majority of the Chinese population)

t. nigger

>>Chimps can't be intell-

And every other test

>something not a single person ever said
>what is bellcurve
op is behind in the bellcurve

Exception proving the rule. Thanks.

Niggers are stupid because higher intelligence was not naturally selected in hundreds of thousands of years of evolution in subsaharan Africa.

Show what's on the screens idiot, I bet you don't even understand the complex stuff from the OP

Not addressing the point, niggers in their everyday actions do plenty to prove the point made in They are more prone to violent crime, they don't do well in school and actively ostracize anyone who tries to better themselves because 'das white'. They want nothing more than to sit in the projects, collecting welfare and killing each other.

Niggers are treated like animals because they are animals.

Poverty and crime go hand in hand, blacks are poor because white people are racist and don't want to hire a black person and even if they do they are prejudiced so blacks remain poor and become violent

As do most of the people on this planet including you atm.

Chimpanzees will achieve modern civilization on their own before niggers will.

Whites also created the fucking windows so anyone can see outside their home that blacks are less intelligent and to dehumanize them and think it was right to enslave blacks and treat them like what they are - an animals.
Ban the fucking windows.

hahahaha is this guy for real? holy shit

Niggers and crime go hand in hand. Poverty is caused by a combination stupidity and laziness.

can animals do this?

>Citing Race, evolution and behavior as a proper source

Wow it's like some trend or something, it couldn't possible be niggers at fault though.

>made for whites
>asians score higher
really makes you think...

How is it their fault that they evolved differently?

ok jamal, i took the picture for your twitter, now get off my seat, visitors day is over

Then by all means snowgook, invite all the niggers to your country so you can wind up like Sweden.

Pol actually btfo

Yes, you can pose an animal in front of technology created by white men.

It's this all over again. At least the other monkey can't burn his hand on a keyboard.

Because they are just genetically retarded as a race, it's their fault, it's why should we have to put up with their bullshit any longer, we've poured billions into them and it has done absolutely nothing.

Teaching and hiring blacks is inherently impossible on average, go read documentation of past african teachers, in fact do as yourself, hire just black people for a business and then tell us how you get on, you won't.

you might be surprised where black people end up with the help of affirmative action. Most are hilariously unqualified. Taking a picture of one in a labcoat doesn't mean jack shit.

>dis be hot
>fuck whitey

It's not their fault**

>Using windows 10
>Using Chrome
Stay pleb, nigger.

WE WUZ EINSTEIN

Why are we so brilliant?

>you need intelligence to pose for a stock photo

Said nobody, ever.
>not understanding how statistics and average values work
Italian education, everyone

>fox news
>"Police say"

Nice strawman
Black people can be intelligent, however, the proportion of them is much lower compares to that of black people, and proportion of dumbnigs much higher
Learn how to normal distribution

And so modest too.

>see evidence
>discard evidence

never fails

That's what happens when you discriminate against any group regardless of their skin color.

If my ID is rWiUfUgo then OP is a nigger.

What is he graphing the degradation of watermelon?

>you have reason to be discriminate based on race because you have been discriminating based on race

Weakest fucking bait ever. The Chinese have been discriminated against, the Mongols were, Koreans in Japan. And guess what.

Nice

Blacks

I get why an italian made this thread.

Isn't your car on fire?

that's affirmative action and diversity that is being force in companies.

They can be but most arent and it is genetic

Black IQ is on a bell curve. Their average IQ is severely lower, but being that it is a bell curve, there are outlier blacks with high IQ.

>chrome
>explorer
>winmedia
Congratulations, you've got him up to the level of white grandmother.

I live in a white neighbourhood esé

not for long, Sven.

>>Housecats can't be intell-

>I don't understand statistics or the bell curve

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W_oX6zZonRw

>Black people can't be intellekchewals n shiet

Even neanderthals are smarter than niggers.

spaghettiNIGGER

>Honkies be dumb n sheeiitt

Says the nigger using electricity, a computer, the internet, and all other modern technology invented by white men.

You must be trolling right?

>racist tests made for whites by whites prove nothing

The fact they highly correlate with real world success and what people colloquially regard as intelligence does.

I hate this image because "first year premed" literally just means college freshman. It doesnt mean he wuz gonna be a doctor n shieeet.

Video never said you were dumb. It said you suffer from extreme psychological and physical pitfalls. Also Asians have been a huge part of American technological advancements not just whites so stop making it seem like you did everything but this is nothing new. Steal steal steal.