Antifa Terrorist Attack

Antifa terrorists attack American citizens at the Deploraball.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuJMRO2qPRA
youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

James Allsup was assaulted by Antifa terrorists while celebrating Trump's inauguration.

fag should of had a gun on him

They attacked him from behind with a flag pole

How tolerant

You can't bring a gun into DC bro. Instant prison. (no problem for the criminals and thugs of course)

I have been saying for some time. This is a war, not an election. Our enemies are right here at home, not in Russia or anywhere else.

bump

Good. Should've fought back instead of moping on the kerb like a faggot.

They probably attacked him in a pack, like animals.

dang, Fox Insider!

Fucking hate those antifa cowards

>I have been saying for some time. This is a war, not an election. Our enemies are right here at home, not in Russia or anywhere else.
This.

Would have pulled out my meme rocket launcher and BTFO antifa

Antifa scum.

Why is the wound on the back of his head? Surely they didn't attack him while his back was turned?

We have so many enemies...
>Leftist / Liberal
>Kikes

What a faggot

>Drumpfkin gets knocked on the back of the head by a flag pole
>Probably an accident
>Probably denied the many. many protestors who offered medical services and aid, because that didn't fit the narrative

I'm sorry, one idiot getting hit by a flag cause he wasn't paying attention doesn't nearly equal out the thousands upon thousands of trans, women, and people of color who face disgusting discrimination by the hands of Drumpfkins on a daily basis.

>go to peacefull protest
>antifa turns up wearing face masks throwing bottles at the demonstrators
>police form a line, not stopping the bottle throwing; but stopping the demosntrators getting the antifa guys

photo in the newspaper the next day wasn't the bottle throwing, or the demonstrators getting bottled
it was the "evil" demonstrators pushing the police line, with the headline that the demonstration "turned violent" with no mention of antifa even being resent, leading readers to assume the demonstrators pictured were responsible

He was struck (evidently by the photo, from behind) with a flagpole. I saw one video where he was trying to argue with one Leftist cuck, so he was probably hit from behind while he was distracted arguing with another antifa.

There were basically no conservatives there to fight the antifas, just a heavy heavy police presence, and the police did barricade the majority of the antifas, from attacking the deploraball attendees

youtube.com/watch?v=zuJMRO2qPRA

>b-but we disavowed Richard Spencer...

>b-but we censored all talk of the JQ...

KEK

Please give a legitimate article that occurred where the offender was arrested because Trump won that hasn't already been debunked as a hoax you crybaby bitch

attack a nazi
not kill the nazi
lame

So this is what it feels like when someone said "All Lives Matter" to a "Black Lives Matter" supporter. Totally disregarding a bad event because "muh people mor oppressed erry day"

top kek.

>but we were debating you! come back and debate me!

Everyone at the ball was alt-light. They purged the Nazis, trying to please the left.

>Thousand screaming antifa attack deploraball.

Well at least they tried to please the left and bow and scrape and grovel before their enemies.

>107981340
>bait slided and got no replies
Sup Forums is finally changing

Fuck you, antifa scum

Nevermind, it appears we have a couple of retards here

It got 2 replies but it is pretty blatantly b8

so why are nazi fascists going around silencing people through force for political reasons and calling them self "anti-fascist" how are these people not in prison should I go around and just start attacking people nowadays?

doesn't that technically mean they are terrorists FOR fascism ?

>1 post by this ID

Nobody cares about faggots, niggers and mental diseased freaks. Traitors hang.

terrorist
ˈtɛrərJst/
noun
noun: terrorist; plural noun: terrorists

a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"
synonyms: bomber, arsonist, incendiary; More
gunman, assassin, desperado;
hijacker;
revolutionary, radical, guerrilla, urban guerrilla, subversive, anarchist, freedom fighter;
rareinsurrectionist, insurrectionary

adjective
adjective: terrorist

unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"a terrorist organization"

Origin

Maybe because you're a race traitor who enabled the commie kike slaves to grow and grow while unironically thining le hitler is bad

Why do they think sucker punches are okay? I see it happen all too often in attacks against Trump supporters. It's literally the dirtiest way you can fight.

Is that what the Jews say about me ?
>maybe you should stop listening to kikes hrmm ?

awww, poor baby.

kek

Mexicans are manlette cowards.

They only attack in packs and from behind whenever possible.

They're scum.

Antifa will get whatvit deservs on the day of the rope,no mercy for these faggots.

It's not about fighting by the rules leaf, it's about winning.

People who "fight by the rules" always lose. At look at the Deplorable Ball of cucks, they purged their entire right wing, and banned Pepe from the ball. Why not just dye their hair purple and go join the never Trump rally?

Even at the deploraball antifa won I would say. Today there should be new clashes, as the 'bikers for Trump' meet the "snowlake faggots from Hell' in an epic battle for the ages, which will chose the path of mankind.

Yes

>'bikers for Trump' meet the "snowlake faggots from Hell'

This is a real thing in 2017.

What the fuck happened to reality?

Curb

Good! Proud of my red and black comrades. Fuck you you deserve it kids

The list is much longer but basically this.

blutkappe

Antifas are just useful idiots of globalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw

Remember when Antifa out numbered the Nationalists 300-30? Remember when they attacked first(as they always do) got their weapons taken away, their women and men knocked the fuck out, 9 sent to the hospital and two songs made about them? Oh yeah.. they also walked away with only 1 injury.

I was outside Deploraball last night, I saw this shit first hand. Many of these leftists were wearing all black with all but their eyes covered. They were very menacing and were threatening people with violence for taking pictures of them. Anytime a group of people would enter the Deploraball they would throw eggs at them, mostly just hitting the police and building. The police for their part were standing down. It was absolutely disgraceful the police allowed the protesters to get in that close proximity to the building and pelt people with eggs. I saw them try to hit Roger Stone and Sheriff Clarke.

Lads we need to organize right wing protection squads and start fighting back. Those Marxists were weak, not numerous, and almost entirely white. Many of them were comically small and weak.

Holy KEK our side went into battle outnumbered, and with one member a cripple and one literally in a wheelchair.

Bring back Right Wing Safety Squads!

>doesn't nearly equal out the thousands upon thousands of trans, women, and people of color who face disgusting discrimination by the hands of Drumpfkins on a daily basis.

1) yes it would. a normal person far outweighs any possible worth of a nigger or faggot

2) none of those so called attacks happened. they have so far all been proven to be fake, and perpetrated by the "victims" themselves.

Lad please post a report, or a link to your report. Did you make any contact with the enemy?

I was at the mall yesterday, but just stayed around the concert area and mingled with the pro-Trump crowds. Worst I saw was a little arguing with a deluded leftist (non violent)

They lose, every time. In a proper battle, these pansies are exposed for what they really are - just loud.

Shame they didn't kill that nazi cuck

This is mis info faggot

name one act of discrimination committed by a trump voter.

>Those Marxists were weak, not numerous, and almost entirely white. Many of them were comically small and weak.

because they're white middle class and up, who know nothing about poverty and real life under marxism. they think they would get to retain their comfortable lifestyle while the 1%er is put down. They don't realize in a marxist society, they would be the 1%er.

This.

>He should have fought back!

>Implying these Drumpfkins didn't go there deliberately to provoke violence and then have hundreds of photos taken of them with minor injuries so they could play the victim card

Probably wasn't even a real attack. Probably a false flag (pole)

In Australia if you so much as breath on an Anti-Fa they will call every single media outlet in the country, call their parents lawyers and call the police screeching that "Far Right Terrorists" are attempting to stalk and murder them.

I don't think it would be worth the headache to engage them.

Out REEEE

Nasty "tolerant" left fucks

They firebombed that Muslim dudes car right after he got elected.

useful idiots and jews. those are literally the only enemies.
remove those and you will have a breddy gud country

>Accidentally swinging flag poles in a crowd.

Nothing to see here.

There are many nationalists who are black (not "black nationalists") who will infiltrate your faggy little commie clubs and fuck you up from the inside. I should know, I'm one of them.

We hate you. Remember that.