Is it true that latinos are considered regular americans now?

Is it true that latinos are considered regular americans now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uDW1R9OmOr0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just like you are considered prosperous.

fpbp

RIPPING US OFF IN TRADE

Don't forget the "eating our lunch" thing...

CHYNUH

Is it true you've given up on your ancestral heritage? Letting Muslims own your sacred clay?

Only on Sup Forums they aren't

Not for long, hopefully. It's only been 30-40 years of intense Latino migration. They've done some damage, but we can get rid of the illegal ones, tighten up legal immigration laws, and make our society safe and clean and respectable again

Reminder that anyone who integrates into the culture of America is an American

Were they even affected by segregation like blacks were?

Tbh I would take the whole of Mexico over the niggers we have right now

Mexicans have higher homicide rates than your niggers

Latinos are way better than niggers. Mexicans doesn't represent us. Some latinos are based.

No.

youtu.be/uDW1R9OmOr0

Basically almost all Latin American countries have higher homicide rates than American niggers.

Don't*

wrong

Theyre a busy bunch

So then by and large the answer is "no"

True. American niggers have lower homicide rates than spic countries.

Countries like Uruguay are more violent than American niggers

they are consider better than black Americans.

>comparing latin american countries with american niggers
you are dumb by that logic you should compare african countries with LA countries.
Hispanics inmigrants commit less crimes than niggers in america.

But your countries are violent shitholes that makes American niggers look civilized.

No. Like says, they aren't the worst race but they definitely are not American.

no because they all still would rather speak spanish (and often do) and are not integrating fully into our society

I know more Locke, Rousseau, and Smith than your average nigger, that's for sure. I consider myself a real American everyday.

>most americans will look like gypsies in 50 years
hahahahahahahahahah now thats fucking pathetic, at arabs have great dead civilizations this shit just steal colored cooper

Everything in the effort to hide their white trash's miserable and deplorable state.

yes

wtffffffff? your country have higher homicide rates than my country(chile) i could consider you less civilized than niggers. does it make sense? No!.
Some LA(Especially south of south america) countries are based.