Brit/pol/ - Crappiest BLAIRITE Ever Built Edition

>LIVE NEWS
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

>Milkman rules out LAB-LIB Pact - "The people will never forgive Corbyn"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-tim-farron-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-theresa-may-opposition-divisive-a7536516.html

>The EU are beginning to offer Britain a favourable deal that would lead to a Soft Brexit - is May adopting Trump's business tactic; start by over-valuing, then settle in the middle?
express.co.uk/news/politics/755807/Brexit-news-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Britain-stay-in-EU-transitional-deal
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/18/jean-claude-juncker-says-brexit-talks-will-be-very-very-very-difficult

>Nuttall is the candidate for the Stoke by-election
itv.com/news/central/2017-01-18/paul-nuttall-will-be-ukip-candidate-for-stoke-by-election/

>Setting up landmines for Eurosceptics - Theresa May's speech examined
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/magical-realist-or-iron-lady-mrs-mays-speech-on-the-eu-examined.html

>The PM's Brexit Speech in Full
gov.uk/government/speeches/the-governments-negotiating-objectives-for-exiting-the-eu-pm-speech

>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers

>Starmer: "If Theresa May gets everything she wants, it won't be a hard Brexit"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-brexit-spokesman-sir-keir-starmer-tells-mps-theresa-may-speech-plan-falls-short-of-hard-eu-a7531896.html

>NI Government is dissolved - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17 as the DUP fall to pieces in the polls
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>Copeland and Stoke by-elections will be on Feb 23
news.sky.com/story/labour-planning-double-by-election-on-23-february-10734971

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nr6wdTPGFmI
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/the-british-nazis-sir-oswald-mosley-s-views-were-and-are-not-uncommon-9162679.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tDP3uKS3Nis
youtube.com/watch?v=0eHNSUv6XzY
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10675
youtube.com/watch?v=7KUIKC0a6f8
youtube.com/watch?v=pQpTf2wuuno
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4139478/Police-taser-race-relations-adviser-face.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fhB-meWAmxI
strawpoll.me/12153238
youtube.com/watch?v=Aylfv-vA3J0
news.sky.com/story/uks-syrian-refugee-resettlement-scheme-a-tragic-bureaucratic-failure-10567814
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35470723
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227059/Nearly-half-Britons-think-taking-Syrian-refugees-Poll-exposes-gulf-opposition-parties-public-opinion.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D6Qiq69vC2g
youtube.com/watch?v=QqDYpR91LFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

muh bleep bloop gaems

The Gambia's new President just said it wants to rejoin the Commonwealth and make Britain its number one priority

They want to come here

Reminder not to reply to tripfags, but feel free to mock them still

>not posting non-British images
fucking hell lad. you mean posting British images?

youtube.com/watch?v=nr6wdTPGFmI

>THEY'RE FLEEING WAAAAAAR

Let's face it; Hitler did nothing wrong and WW2 was a mistake.

>Crappiest
Can you not use Yank words in the title?

Point taken, although it's not too bad of a double negative, here is a revised version.

>Deter vistors to Brit/pol/
>vistors

>only posting British images
The cretins will take that to mean Le Karen

*Blocks your toilet*

>Uncle Albert lamenting the loss of British industry when he ran away to the dockyards where he used to work and was born

Still relevant.

>s07e05

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/the-british-nazis-sir-oswald-mosley-s-views-were-and-are-not-uncommon-9162679.html

>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
This reminds me of a film about David Irving that came out recently called Denial.

>strong beautiful woman has to prove to the evil Peter Pettigrew from Harry Potter that the holocaust was real
>all she has to do is show evidence and she will instantly win
>doesn't show any evidence
>doesn't even bother taking the stand
>wins anyway because facts are antisemitic
Top wew.

Gee, it would be a shame if this movie were to ironically introduce even more people to revisionist arguments.

>Eric Hunt: Denial Movie (Gas Chambers)
youtube.com/watch?v=tDP3uKS3Nis

>Eric Hunt: Denial Movie (Intro)
youtube.com/watch?v=0eHNSUv6XzY

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10675

Touch

Touch.

Touch!

>2017
>Buying video games

>IMPLYING
>UK
>Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=7KUIKC0a6f8

Brilliant

Whats the problem with that?

>BBC harping on about kiddies getting diddled in norn
Just blame the fucking taigs we all know it was them

Would Brit/pol/ be okay with C I V I C nationalism if foreigners were only allowed citizenship after serving four years in the Armed Forces?

GAMBIA NEEDS YOUR ENERGY POL

GET IN HERE

They're probably hoping for relaxed visa requirements

>Would Brit/pol/ be okay with C I V I C nationalism if
Let me just stop you there

No. The white race must be preserved, a society works best when it is racially homogeneous.

OK

Is anything actually happenong yet? I have popped in and out of that general for last couple days and its a bit boring

@107980376

So is that a yes

It goes both ways. I understand there's a lot white nationalist neo-nazi nativists around, but country cannot survive in the modern world with isolationism. Britain is so powerful because of our global adventures and the fact that half the influential people on the planet were once students in Britain.

This is a chance for us once again to gift science, civil rights democracy and state craft to a troubled nation.

>posting it again
Get some oc you fuck.

>tfw to intelligent to be an ethnonationalist

Hello, Charmingly

AS FAR AS I CAN SEE
IT SEEMS TO BE

youtube.com/watch?v=pQpTf2wuuno

>now the pakis and wogs are TRAINED in how to fight and use firearms

What were you thinking m8

I bought Urban Empire, i just like this genre of games

This. FUCK BREXIT AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

What's the most recent thing you bought with some poor wagie's money?

Just got myself a nice, real leather jacket lads.

>neo-nazis think "white" is a nationality

>Sky News is still presenting the Earth as a globe when it does the weather

I was thinking that if it worked for the Romans it would work for us.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4139478/Police-taser-race-relations-adviser-face.html

The charges have now been dropped. kek

The day of the Mummy is coming NEET.

This

Honestly though as a radical centrist, I think multiculturalism and ethnonationalism are BOTH beneath me

Is it good game? Might find a dl

refugees welcome in the uk

The DWP assessment form came in the post yesterday so I am reapplying for bennies, so I have to be careful what I say online, in case they use the investigatory powers law to look at my internet history and misinterpret something.

>tfw wagie anonymongs accuse you of hating the Tories because you're a NEET but they don't know that Philip Hammond gave the welfare state a £BILLION pounds sterling just to stop left-wing people from calling him nasty

No
fuck off cuck

MAY BTFO

blairites are right wing

since when has capitalism been left wing?

fucking idiots the lot of u

Still 4 hours until unlock, but from the LPs ive watched it looks pretty fun

>tfw to smart to be racist

Daily Reminder

Brexit is a great opportunity to take in our fair share of refugees, ease their suffering and work towards peace in the Middle East.

>Refugees will always be welcome in the UK

As an egoist, I think multiculturalism, ethnonationalism and radical centrism are all beneath me because they're general answers to complex problems.

The most whiny papers from today.

>"Our New Labour project was infinitely more revolutionary than anything proposed by Jeremy Corbyn"

You now remember the AV referendum
>250 million
>a lot of money

LOL

>the irony of this picture

>blairites are right wing

I thought this paper was a joke until I saw that they had managed to get Tim Farron, leader of the UK's third most popular party, to voice his opinions for them

Let's settle this like gentlemen.

***IMPORTANT POLL***
strawpoll.me/12153238
strawpoll.me/12153238
strawpoll.me/12153238
strawpoll.me/12153238
strawpoll.me/12153238
***IMPORTANT POLL***

>Brexit is the greatest challenge to Britain since World War 2
nice, level headed take

Wew lad, reign the gay in a bit

Big difference between commandeering the administration of a developing country and just pumping foreign aid into it and letting in half their population

It's also not our responsibility (and it's certainly not the responsibility of the British taxpayer) to sustain random wog countries a thousand miles away

Really just ought to build a big tourist resort out there, the business would probably double their GDP

>what is socially right/left and economically right/left

>problems
for?

not my ego

EXPLAIN THIS

IF YOU ARE SO SMART ....

youtube.com/watch?v=Aylfv-vA3J0

>asking YMCA to post OC
If he does, you'll be sure to see it again at least once a thread for a week

If nobody repeats it, he'll drop it

Everything's relative

>market liberalization
>left wing
alri jerry

Brits are the indigenes of these isles, and it rightfully belongs to us

>REFUGEES WELCOME HERE

September 2016

>But a Sky Data poll reveals that 63% of people surveyed believe Britain should take fewer refugees, a 16% increase from a year ago, and 66% said they would not be willing for more refugees to move to their local area.

news.sky.com/story/uks-syrian-refugee-resettlement-scheme-a-tragic-bureaucratic-failure-10567814

February 2016

>Two in five (41%) of the 2,204 people interviewed by Comres say Britain should accept fewer refugees from Syria and Libya. 24% said Britain should allow more refugees.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35470723

September 2015

>Mr Cameron said on Monday that 20,000 would come to the UK over the next five years. But the poll revealed that 45 per cent of adults questioned said the figure was too high, while one in four – a total of 27 per cent – said they backed Mr Cameron's decision. Just 15 per cent said they opposed the announcement on the grounds that it did not go far enough.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227059/Nearly-half-Britons-think-taking-Syrian-refugees-Poll-exposes-gulf-opposition-parties-public-opinion.html

nation of immigrants lad

busy atm
youtube.com/watch?v=D6Qiq69vC2g

>market liberalization
>liberalization

>LOL U CUNT

This is one of the worst American memes that bleed into MSM

youtube.com/watch?v=QqDYpR91LFY

Drumpf is absolutely finished. How will he ever recover?

>tfw to smart to be a little englander

>and it rightfully belongs to "us"

>letting in half their population

Who said we're going to do that? India is in the commonwealth as is Jamaica, it doesn't mean the government is going to let them come here. Gambia wouldn't want that anyway, their country would collapse if half the population just up and left.

>It's also not our responsibility

Its not our responsibility, I think it is a good idea to spread our ethos.

>Really just ought to build a big tourist resort out there, the business would probably double their GDP

That is probably the best option for them.

Did anybody at the time bring up the fact that £250m is less than one week's EU payment?

>H-h-h-h-h-HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP

Can tell my blood pressure would go up just looking at the thumbnail.

well, the falklands didnt exactly pose a challenge

so libertarianism is left wing according to you?

ENGAGE EXTRA STEPS

How come every alt right meme man who isn't jewish is a fat manlet?