WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY?

All these celebrities and media figures are starting to convince me. Maybe we're wrong. I don't want to be on the wrong side of history.

There is no wrong side, race and civil war is next so it's really a matter of what side you choose to fight for.

>wrong side of history
if that stopped anyone ever, there wouldn't be much history to speak of

The path of time leads inevitably toward a progressive utopia. You can't refute that. Also its' 2017. I mean come on!

In all likelihood, no history book is going to mention you by name.

The losing side is the wrong side. They are on the wrong side.

Why does Miss Piggy pretend to like Star Wars?

it's HERstory you fucking disgusting misogynist

Im on the Wong side of history

White piggu Donaldu can't stop China empire. China grow larger

She just likes to have sex with robots. She broke up with her frog boyfriend to avoid giving the appearance of supporting the alt-right.

Oh no, Jabba captured R2 and 3PO!

>retards who happened to get lucky either being in the right place or getting shoehorned by nepotism convinced op of a retarded buzzphrase
Looks like you'll fit in with them.

I don't understand Hollywood's obsession with ruining Star Wars. Why not create (yet another failing) feminist future science fiction movie instead of hijacking existing franchises?

Go away CIA

I would guess because Star Wars is such a simple, distilled story of Good vs. Bad, and people eat that stuff up. So guaranteed sales. That's my cynical guess.

>Rich, successful people are all saying Trump is an idiot.
>Poor, white, trailor park trash are praising him like he's some sort of God.

Everyone with a college degree voted for Hillary. The majority of the country voted for her, the only reason Trump is still around is because of the corrupt system put in place meant to derail democracy and the will of the people.

>amy chumbucket

lol fucking lefties

You're gonna put your faith in a bunch of professional liars who live in la la land? Kys.

Say it in French Maplenigger.

The people with a degree also ran the country into the ground. College doesn't make you smart it makes you conditioned.

>All these celebrities and media figures are starting to convince me.
You need to go back.

Dumbest place in USA wont her the popular vote. Also, urban niggers.

Modern day Hollywood is like a man in a Micky Mouse costume handing out pamphlets about Marxism. They abuse the things you held dear in your childhood, the faces of creativity and inspiration, to push dogma and ideology.

>everyone with 'women studies' degree voted for Hillary

>1 post by this ID
Back into the oven goldberg.

Wrong side is best side, because people remember better what they shouldn't have done and when they do something right it gets wuickly forgotten.

Trump will set the precedent for why women shouldn't be allowed to run when he'll make America great again. Thank you liberals.

Only as far as we haven't cleansed the earth of niggers, spics and kikes. Other than having not done that we are on the right side of history.

Celebrities aren't remembered, the choices people make are.

KEK

We're definitely wrong. We voted for a regressive candidate at a time when America needed one more little push for true equality between the sexes.

That's what makes it so good though. Instead of having the cake and eating it, we just stuck our dicks in it.

let's see..

you're faggots are against:

>homosexuals, trannies, gay marriage
>feminism
>free marked (eg weed)
> immigration

yea i think a kid opening a history book in 2078 is gonna think you were great