L
E
A
C
H
E
D

this would only be the jews if it only came with a black man white woman

The whole emoji set has been poz for a long time.

>The only straight couple is black woman and white man

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

I'm honestly amazed this does not show BM/WM. Maybe they missed the progressive memo.

>Gay black male
>BLEACHED
>Lesbians

OFFENSIVE

Because interracial breeding only hurts our race? And we actually take pride in our people and history?

HA GAY

in what fucking context would you use this

Why is white man/black woman the biggest representation of interracial marriages in media and such when black man/white woman and white man/asian woman are 90%+ of interracial marriages in real life?

>not OWNED

because white man black woman tends to last a lot longer than white woman black man

Even so WM/BW is relatively rare, and that still doesn't address WM/AW.

Where's the emoji for mai waifu?

>Why is white man/black woman the biggest representation of interracial marriages in media
Do you even watch TV or movies? BM/WW is by far the most shilled pairing.

lol what?

Even faggots hate niggers

Literally a first world problem. Fuck everyone to whom this matters. Btw. I demand white smiley faces on kikebook, yellow do not represent me

>Two lesbians
>Interracial
what did they mean by this

>no bm/wf

*swedish screeching*

Wasn't the entire point of yellow emojis to avoid having to have emojis for every fucking skin tone?

I think one is supposed to be a chink

>WM/BF represented as the straight couple

>emojis
Who the fuck cares?

>emojis

Where would these even lie in the unicode standard? It's not like line drawings have colour

It's not working so they're trying to hit the men now.

Holy christ a white male breeding with a chimp, this is fucking offensive. I swear to christ you have no idea how much I want to wring the sniveling piece of fucking shit that put this nigger bullshit in.

>Bleached

Honestly surprised that they have a white man x other in there.

Still disgusting though.