They're right you know

Bernie is a fucking faggot

Too far to the left to have even stood a chance. DNC had the right idea to shaft him but it was done in an obvious and shitty way.

Clinton had to scramble back from the far left to the center to even secure the amount of votes she got.

Yes, the Canadian is very surprisingly correct.

Bernie is also evil.

Bernvictim here.
Bernie is an establishment sheepdog, fraud sack of shit.

He could have brought down the entire corrupt establishment, instead he took my donation money and gave it to Hillary.

Neck yourself, people like you begin to be abused and you utterly disgust me.

I had some respect for him at first. Then he got cucked on stage by BLM. Then he endorsed the woman who conspired against his campaign. You want spineless? Here you have it.

Remember when he bought himself a new house as soon as his campaign ended?

No refunds!

Bernie was left economically, but Hillary was waaaayyyy too left socially. She was full SJW. Bernie wasn't comfortable with identify politics and the only time he brought them up was when he was basically forced to because only white males were voting for him

then after the election he says the Dems should stop being SJWs and they call him a white supremacist

I agree about the spinelessness. When you're competing against complete and utter morons like Clinton/Trump, you should leave ideas like political correctness, respect, politeness or empathy for them out of the game and simply call them out on their nonsense. Not like that's hard.

Bernie is a Jew who would go on with the Kalergi plan for Europe AND the US, you're a deluded suicidal maniac if you think this unemployed lazy commie jew would be good for the west.

Yep, but the DNC fucked itself in the ass by backing the wrong candidate. The Democrats got too cocky "there's no way we could lose to Trump. Anyone could beat him." So, they ran the turd that they wanted and lost.

how? DNC's primaries were rigged, he was never gona win

>capitulated to Hilldog
Spineless cucks have no business running the most powerful nation in the world.

Which is exactly what Trump would've done to Sanders.

Shut up Cuck. Bernie is a Communist and a Zionist Jew.

I wonder why (((he))) let those things happen.

absolutely the most colossal fuckup in modern US history.

The DNC rigging the primary will be the opening paragraph of the chapter of the 2016 election

Bernie lost to the biggest failure in history. Sad!

People who believe any of Bernie's ideas had merit are intellectually bankrupt ideologues. Everything Bernie said ended at sounding good, all and I mean all practical application of his policies straddle the line between impossible and laughable.

Who gives a fuck what reddit says

Bernie has honestly no charisma. He's that hip old grandpa who gives candy and ice cream without telling his grandchildren's parents and tells them to do good in school

It's lovable, sure, but not a persona you'd imagine leading a country

Berne "just bought a 3rd house on the lake, check out my audience R8, been paid direct deposit from your tax dollars for doing nothing for decades, better off than 95% of the population" sanders

Truly a man of the people.

This.
He would have probably won the whole election if they didn't rig the primaries for Hilary.

>Bernie "if you're white you don't know what's it's like to be poor" wasn't an SJW

no refunds niggas

In all honesty he probably could've won, but the Dems chose to have a faux primary.

So here we are.

Sanderistas will never not be retarded.

And this is why Shillary lost.

what's this guy's name again?
bernie "I want whites lynched and dead" sanders
bernie "there's nothing wrong with starving 40 million people" sanders
benie "free as many black prisoners as possible and let them be free forever" sanders
bernie "let's drone strike unarmed white families in the name of equality" sanders

>Reddit is stuck online bitching and moaning
Lol. What cucks.