Why so many gunfags aren't hunters?

Literally why? What the point of having a gun? Just for shooting on firing range?

If you have gun and didn't kill at least a wolf, then you're pathetic numale cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rCIgpUTvfsA
youtu.be/IKfHE0ExeJE
full30.com/video/d0f043e7965d4ecf4c3ac35c5ea9d47b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well i killed tonsof shit with gun, but still enjoy target shooting more

Why did you shoot your mom?

first world countries got rid of wolves a few hundred years ago.

I killed this. Pretty rack and very tasty meat!

blacked austria putting gopnik on life support

Spotted the fudd.
youtu.be/rCIgpUTvfsA

I live on the beach. Do I have to shoot a fuckin dolphin to get your approval?

literally took redpill

who the fuck kills a wolf?

I have mine for shooting cans.

I don't like killing. But I like being able to if I have to. It's like cars, cool cars have powerful engines but you never really get to use them.

>Mfw people say target shooting isn't a sport
youtu.be/IKfHE0ExeJE

>Wolves are almost extinct
>boring
>sit for hours to shoot an unarmed deer
>wtf
>no fun
>cost tons of time
>cost tons of money
>cold

I'd rather go fucking camping on a winter day. At least there I can hike around and do shit.

do you fucked that deer boipussy? how did it feel?

the HEAT!

God DAMMIT, chocolate bar...

I'm not even into hunting but hunting wild boar in Texas looks like a grand ol time.
Especially if you could meet up with guys like this.

full30.com/video/d0f043e7965d4ecf4c3ac35c5ea9d47b

If I can't eat it or give it away I don't kill it. Bambi, Daffy and Porky all year long. Wolf no.

Grew up hunting, Deer, Coyotes, wild pigs, squirrel.
Went to Iraq and Afghanistan as an Infantryman, now I don't like hunting as much as I did.

Because i hunt the deadliest game of all.

Need to keep my armaments hidden. Well hidden. Country is too cucked.

This is essential to manhood. Keep eating your estrogen pumped market meats, burgerfats, game meat is too pure for your weak body to handle.

Guns are for killing people, you disgusting slav

>killing wolves
>not feeding them lefties
You kill shit to eat or self preservation

Theres wild boars here in Texas also ivan
Have to keep those cunts in check they fuck up eveything.

a lot of weak wrist fags getting triggered in this thread. and you cucks want a race war?

no money for a decent scope, too fat to walk

To kill motherfuckers if I need to.

Nothing beats a home invader and your neighbors in the round's flight path like 7.62x39 and 5.45x39.

Please send me more 7n6 ammo, Rus.

Because I don't like hurting living thing if I don't have to.

Protection from niggers and the government

The absolute great taste of a wild Elk steak TRUMPS all other meats except

TRUMP STEAKS.

>>cost tons of money
$20 for hunting licence registration and $.50 for a bullet.

Because you can't hunt legally with a belt fed weapon.

It's illegal to shoot game animals with some my weapons. Plus, I'm not a filthy poacher. I raise animals to be killed and eaten. So it all kinda works out.

This is pretty cringe to be honest.
I would consider paint ball more of a sport as you have to actually shoot other moving and thinking targets as a team.

If we consider archery a sport, shooting at targets with a guns should count too but it should be about accuracy. Not about jumping through hoops and walking at a fast pace around fences like some dog show contest. Was he holding an egg at some point? That shit is banana silly. Also archery does require a fair amount of upper body strength so theres that.

More interested in defending myself than shooting a helpless woodland animal to be quite honest.

I actually hunt deer with a bow
Not even fucking joking

The rest of the world does not live innawoods a thousand miles from civilization, Russfag. Now stop hacking poor Hillary and CNN.

Because their gun is a replacement for their inactive cock.

We don't have wolves out where I live. We do have wild hogs though

>dear with a bow.
Fish for gar with a bow and get back to me.

Aren't those fish super fucking fast?

Cause Im a Buddhist; u mad?

You have like 2 days a year you can hunt with a rifle. Pls tell me how cheap a compound bow, cammo, outdoors shit, deer piss, arrows and all the other shit is.

>Hunting your own meat from the forest
>growing your own fucking potatos and shit on the backyard
>Never bying any food from store

This is my dream life

>pathetic numale cuck.

You didn't fit enough meme buzzwords into your post slavshit

Because they're awesome. Fuck, what is so goddamned hard to understand about this, Ivan?

>tfw its fucking illegal to bow fish for "game fish" in my state
Still do it anyway desu

hunting, huh?

Sent a tip to the fbi. Youre going to jail boy

>He thinks the FBI care about that

Wew

Why the fuck don't we just move to the woods and live off nature?
I am seriously down for that, anyone wanna join me?

wolves are a protected species in america ruskie. most of us hunt hogs and deer.

Yes hunting. Not for bears tho unless if i need a bear pel so i can look stylish

How will I shitpost from there?

If shitposting is a part of your life, just do yourself a favour and kill yourself

Not really. But their scales are like armor. So they need to be kind of close to the surface.

I just like guns around for self defense and target shooting is fun as hell. Going into the woods and killing random animals seems pointless and primitive.

>dude I am so badass for shooting an animal that can't fight back

ebin

Don't get yourself all worked up muhammad. Not everyone fucks animals like your people do.

> killed a wolf

If youd be a real hunter youd know not to kill endengered spieces you fucking proacher.

They don't really care much about gar here. Most people don't like the small ones too hard to clean. But I'm a coonass, chop the head off with a hatchet run my knife in a circle around the scales cut a v slap the tail on the end of the table... Two fillets.

good fucking lord

I believe firmly in animal rights and I'm against hunting, I keep guns so that I can kill burglars.

oh and to answer your question ivan, I don't have a gun yet but I'm saving up to get one. I don't want it for hunting though, just a handgun and maybe in the future a shotgun as well, both for home defense. I don't want to kill animals for sport, it seems pointless and cruel to me. I'm sure that makes me a cuck or something but that's ok.

If you are in the first world and own a gun for killing animals you are an AlfauxNuMale.

you a big tough big boy with your big boy pants and your tied shoes. dress as though you stole your fathers clothes with his slack jawed ethics. fuck everyone else, because you're a self made person that can defend themselves against Bambi and Winnie the pooh.

Hogs get big as fuck here senpai.

are gar considered game fish? No one I know purposefully fishes for them.

>for sport
Very few people hunt for sport. Most of us hunt for food.

Couple inches to the right and you would have had a mess nice buck tho

That's a feral pig, not a wild hog.

>internet
>cant afford food
>no stores

what

Because killing shit for fun is degenerate as fuck as well as screams "I am compensating".

Every manlet (extreme manlet) I have met always drives the biggest truck and tries to get the biggest deer with his pals.

Fishing is a true man's sport.

No, it's actually easier to get them with a bow. Setting a hook is a bitch. They destroy cast nets. But they taste pretty good

>$1 for ammo and $20 for a tag for 100+ pounds of meat
Are you retarded or merely pretending?

There is now season if you hunt with a bow, then there is regular season for rifles where you can hunt for 10 days, then muzzle loading season which is the same length and then there is late doe season which is about a week long to hunt with a rifle. There are plenty of times for you to get something. I know the laws aren't the same everywhere but they are pretty similar.

Do you process it all yourself? Or pay for someone to add pork and package it up for you?

My family and I process together. Not worth it to pay to get meat processed.

I want to build a smokehouse

The fuck you want to kill a wolf for ?
Try something tasty, boars or so.

Have you never tasted wild game meat before?

There's nothing even close to it.

My father and I always made duck stew with cream of mushroom soup and pour it over rice. It's been my favorite meal for as long as I can remember.

Friends will have November barbecues after they get the first deer kills. Having some venison steaks with some homemade mashed potatoes and steamed green beans. Better than any steak dinner you can buy

No they are not. Most people hate gar here but I love catching them.

to fight the globalists, to fight the new world order

I'd be a bit more impressed if he wasn't standing next to the tree.

he processes it next to his baskets of lotion.

Eh, we don't really smoke anything. We do make some killer sausage though.

>being this mad you got called out for your stupidity

Humans are my prey

:3 i hope your culture dies off, along with religion.

>have like 2 days you can hunt with a rifle
Deer? Try 4 months.

>What the point of having a gun? Just for shooting on firing range?

Yes, it's fun and they're a little bit dangerous so it's thrilling, it's also a social experience if you go shooting with your friends.

>Why don't you hunt?
Because it's fucking pointless, most animals you'd hunt taste terrible (sorry bro but venison tastes like dog food, duck is delicious but a logistical nightmare), it's a fucking chore and a half, there's absolutely nothing thrilling, sporting, or interesting about it and 99.5% of your time is spent on things other than actually pulling the trigger.

Fishing is a little bit different though, fresh fish is delicious and sometimes you end up catching and freezing a ton of fish (it's still not worth it in terms of price per fish of course).

I won't stop someone from hunting, our meat industry is a hundred times crueler to animals than hunting, but I have no interest in doing it myself.

>Literally why? What the point of having a gun? Just for shooting on firing range?
>If you have gun and didn't kill at least a wolf, then you're pathetic numale cuck.

I used to hunt as a child.

As an adult I hunted people.

Now I hunt paper.

As you get older you just don't want to kill more unless you have to.

>checked ID
>hunts niggers

To rebel against the government if it ever comes to that. That's how Russia became a communist nation, Ivan. Maybe you should open a history book about your people.

Because here getting a hunting license is a pain in the ass and requires you to pay a very costly yearly tax.

Also, you can generally hunt only during a 3 to 5 months period a year (depending on regional regulations).

And Italy Isn't big as russia or america. We don't have large woods, plains and other similarly large hunting grounds. Often you have to hunt close to rural areas, with all the risks involved (not respecting safety distances from buildings, accidents involving other hunters and people, etc...).

No thanks. I'm pretty satisfied with my sporting license. Guns aren't all about hunting, there is also self defense, collecting and doing sports with them.

Beretta makes some of the finest arms in the world. Salute

Yeah, that's the general consensus outside of Italy. Here gun owners tend to hate Beretta, mainly for political reasons and marketing choices they have made in the past.

That's like Colt in the US

Because protecting out selves is better than hurting innocent wild animals.

Exactly. They are always lobbying the government to get bans on the type of guns they don't sell to civilians in Italy (i.e. anything that isn't a hunting/sporting shotgun or a handgun with a 15 round magazine), in order to get the competitors that produce those out of the market. Recently Pietro Beretta, when interviewed on the EUawb, even told to the press that "Civilians don't need AR-15 and AKs with 30 round magazines". Fuck 'em, here we have many small manufacturers that produce higher quality guns than theirs.