Tell me about Prussia, Sup Forums what happened to them?

Tell me about Prussia, Sup Forums what happened to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.co.uk/books?id=EXxUAQAAQBAJ&pg=PA58&lpg=PA58&dq=soviet prussian deportations&source=bl&ots=AlaJw2kAYM&sig=MWq-hZ32OwStujVLFPnp2rZ13_A&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjv64PK89DRAhWKfRoKHZJSBUcQ6AEIVTAM#v=onepage&q=soviet prussian deportations&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf-HZz5Qv8E
youtube.com/watch?v=cwCtM6D4GOc
youtube.com/watch?v=qeO9QbR2cSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They got cucked

Then fucked. Hard.

Russians conducted a very efficient ethnic cleansing campaign, shipping off all able-bodied Germans, including women and children to Urals or Donetsk to perform forced labour.

Additionally, out of spite and to prepare Prussia to Russian resettlement, they deported entire families to Syberia or Kazakhstan to starve.

This led to virtual annihilation of Germanic people in former Prussia as well as majority of Eastern Europe, particularly Hungary and Czechoslovakia.

Further reading here:

books.google.co.uk/books?id=EXxUAQAAQBAJ&pg=PA58&lpg=PA58&dq=soviet prussian deportations&source=bl&ots=AlaJw2kAYM&sig=MWq-hZ32OwStujVLFPnp2rZ13_A&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjv64PK89DRAhWKfRoKHZJSBUcQ6AEIVTAM#v=onepage&q=soviet prussian deportations&f=false

Very interesting, if depressing read of Soviet "liberators".

Well you see the fucking Soviets were scared of them, so they killed Prussia once and for all by giving it all to Poland. Ay the same time stealing a good amount of rightful Polish clay.

What they deserved. Just another Polish mistake, got fixed by the Ruskies.

It is north of Turkey.

retards didn't listen to based Bismarck

got BTFOed hard

Well, technically as per decree after the World War we're abolished as a state due to being "the heart and motor of German aggression" or something of the sort. Inofficially the unclear legal nature of a lot of things regarding post-war Germany means that you could think of the country Prussia as a sort of nation-ghost that, while technically in a position to be rebuilt in the event of the FRG's collapse or us ever getting our National Gathering and deciding it to be so, does not de facto hold territory and is left without the king it would need to live up to its definition (although potential heirs to the throne remain). This would all take awful long to explain in full, but in essence Prussia is "dead on probation". Now how to ever get it re-recognized by the US, France, Great Britain, Russia -and- Poland at once is the next question.

Stay mad fuccbois

Australia defeated you before. We will defeat you again. Only this time Hilter did nothing wrong and we WILL bring the banter.

What does Australia have to do with Prussia?

>This would all take awful long to explain in full
I'm curious if you don't mind elaborating, user.

>What does Australia have to do with Prussia?

Never heard of German Dualism and the resulting power struggle?

EXCUSE ME?
May I mention the Battle of Tobruk
AUSTRIA WILL RISE AGAIN

>WW2
meh

Yes dummkopf.
Who won?
Who lost?
Anglo-Saxon master race.

Why is mostly catholic Bavaria a part of the more Protestant than not Prussia/FRG

Yeah but that wasn't the REAL Prussia

Here have my favourite song.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo
I dare you to post better.

Because they got cucked

Getting cucked is the answer to everything that went wrong in the history of german peoples

you gave them to soviet jews

I could kinda understand if they said "Austria has dem aristocratic leaders" and instead reluctantly signed with Prussia.

But Prussia was a military state with some insanity of its own. If Bavaria wanted independence that might have been the time.

Blue and white Checkerboards.jpg

Literally had this song in mind as it was loading. Was gonna link it as it is the best song.

>mfw

Well, essentially the fact that Hitler never did sign a formal surrender causes some issues with international law regarding how "legal" the current German Republic is (for example, while this particular tidbit was never, to my knowledge, completely verified, there are even those who maintain that it's technically an American-owned "security firm" set up -in- Germany, that being the Weimar Republic, and must as such be considered a private undertaking of no political power; this is further rendered credible by the fact that Republican courts have repeatedly had to back down before those who challenged it and even our Leftist party once flat out admitted to its illegitimacy).

As this would mean it continues to include Eastern Prussia, technically all the old core holdings remain under the aegis of a continued, though unstaffed Prussian governance; this is where the Versailles treaty becomes relevant, being as it effectively applies only by consensus among the old Entente (you might have some fun reading up on Woodrow Wilson's opinion on it and what went down at the Peace meetings), each of which is technically able to retroactively reject it whole or partially specifically -given- that unclear legal nature. The obvious issue with this is that Poland (which was only formally "de-partitioned" under Pilsudski) would then become an illegal state in turn, with further-reaching implications for more of Eastern Europe; in essence, Russia and Germany would be conjoined at the Baltics. It's all incredibly theoretical, and looking into it is quite dangerous, but this is about the gist of things. I can't post material from where I am, but if you're interested you might want to ask around for members of the "Reichsbürger" movement on here or on some other chan, they're generally well-equipped to argue this considering they have to do it 24/7.

POST A BETTER ONE YOU MAD CUNT

Well they did start it.

Isn't this the song that played during the Nazi rally in Indiana Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf-HZz5Qv8E

It evolved.

Nice. I never watched (((Indiana Jones))). My parents always taught me to avoid Hollywood.

Actually this is horrible. Königgrätzer Marsch is a beautiful Prussian march that predates the Third Reich and is untaintable. Fuck I hate hollywood. Fuck you for posting this.

They were seduced by power and died to it.
Best ally we've ever had.

Hail to the Kaiser, you old foolish goat... you had it all but just had to support the Habsburgs in their fall.

Too late, it's a Nazi march now. Better not listen to it in public

DO NOT GOOSE-STEP TO DIESE RIPPER BEATS, GOYIM

it got defiled, raped and killed by people without culture, moral or honor. people who claimed to not be Untermenschen - when indeed they pretty much were. but just because they won a war doesn't make them superior. blood never forgets.

>fled from pussia in the face of advancing rape-gang
>russians bombed/strafed human conga-lines of women and children
>most prussian refugees went to dresden
>desden gets incinerated on fat tuesday (basically halloween night with the kids in the streets with costumes on)

They cucked your shit up.
The way you made the coalition lose the 7 Years War is an utter embarassment Adolf.

Your nation would not exist if it were not for the British Empire.

don't worry i didn't mean you polish with that. you poles are just vultures feeding on a corpse slaughtered by someone stronger than you.

Wasn't this EXACTLY what hitler intended to do once he conquered the Slavs? Destroy them and replace with ethnics Germans.

I am honestly ashamed to have part Polish heritage some times. How far that race has fallen since the Battle of Vienna when Sobieski cared about mother Europa. Too many Jews in Poland, maybe?

prussia was so badass, why did it have to end this way?

They became gross germaniums

>Reichsbürger movement

You know I find it really suspicious that our media focuses on them so much out of nowhere.

>Tell me about Prussia, Sup Forums what happened to them?

They were cunts.

They got eliminated.

End of.

most of the poles i know are actually pretty okay. so don't worry. but i guess they came to Germany for a reason. maybe because they prefer and like our culture of Prussian virtues...

youtube.com/watch?v=cwCtM6D4GOc

No. Hilter was an admirer of Piłsudski and even posted an honour guard at his tomb.
Pic related. Hitler attending Piłsudski's memorial service.
youtube.com/watch?v=qeO9QbR2cSA

I'm not watching your shitty video, Jew. I thought Hitler killed you all?

still Prussia is a hot topic for me since my family got expelled after the war.

Not exactly. Soviet propaganda spun the basic statement "Communism is an ideology designed to appeal to the subhuman" into "All Communist nations are subhuman and must be cleansed". Things snowballed from there; think strawmanning in online arguments, except with some forty million dead afterward.

this doesn't mean his narrative changed and not only would he stripped europe of its intellectuals and elites, but also would allow for the same thing to happen to Australia and the States.

You're right - I'm not trying to justify Nazi extermination plans, merely recoiling from the sheer brutality of the soviet regime. There is little difference between the too, but we tend to gloss over the soviet crimes just because they won and their political narrative pretended to be a little more inclusive and humane.

It would be raped by Ruskies one way or another it had terrible location. This place is cursed.

Have to be demonised because Trump is said to sympathise with them (being after all chairman of the Steuben parade and one of the main flagship characters of German-American identity) and can technically blow the whole "Republic" scam clean away with a single letter. You know Bolshevists - if they can't have something, all must burn. And so now the Ogress and friends are sweating hard for their comfy slaver jobs.

>This reforms the Imperialism in Germans.

WW1 they got beaten WW2 they were the Wermachts leadership (at the end of the war they were minority in the leadership) they lost.

After war, their original terratorries and lands landed at poland and russia. Now their herritage exist still, in german nooble families... Check out the gobbels family ( maybe iam mistaken)

tl;dr

Prussia still exists legally, the whole of the FRG is technically just a US occupied zone of Europe, same how the GDR was soviet occupied, but now the American zone absorbed it.

"Germany" is not a real country, it's just a "place". A "country" requires the full legal status of a country which Germany technically lacks but technically Prussia still has.

Germany is de facto, Prussia is de jure.

That's horrible. I hate to think how many million Prussians were displaced after the war.
My grandfather was from Prussia. He was Belarusian/Polish, and was forced to fight in the Werhmacht. He escaped to Scotland then emigrated to Australia. Many of my Belarusian family were killed.
Not sure why he didn't want to fight for the Wehrmacht. He hated communists and was too afraid to return to Soviet Poland after the war, so I have no idea why he fled to Scotland. He died before I was born, so I couldn't ask him.

I always get carried away with my legalese. This neatly sums it up.

Could be true actually, considering that this very old and small movement gains suddenly such attraction when they have absolutely nothing to do with refugees and have no opinion on current political events. Why ridicule them and make those exotic propaganda articles when they are no threat to the current regime?

cucked by post WWII occupation authorities

in fact cucked hard, since Prussia was in the Soviet zone

he was clever. that's why.

fun fact: one of my great grandmothers got raped by Russkies so hard, she never found the strength to talk about it. in fact she never spoke a single word again after the rape until she died like 25 years later.

They died because of our mistakes. It took the entire world to destroy them, but desu, it was a fitting final battle for a warrior culture to die in the greatest war in the history of mankind.

That's just beyond savage.

My family is from prussia they got evacuated to germany before getting on ships to come to aus
Feels good tohave actual teutonic heritage that normal germancucks dont have

No worries famalan.

MUHHHHHH HERITAGE!!!

You just mad kiddo go say hello to ahmed for me your genes werent crusade tier anyway

It never existed. The claim that it did exist is a kike conspiracy. Everything that was ever build there was erected by Russians, Poles and Lithuanians.. PROVE to me that it existed, but not with fake Jew "information". YOU CAN'T.

dissolved by the Nazis

Destroyed by the Russians

A FUCKING LEAF

My families home still exists in poland today and they still live in it so that proves to me that it exists :^)

Tobruk was German sideshow conducted by a South German bumpkin the Prussians looked down on. The Allies would have been fucked if Manstein was pulled out of the reserve pool and deployed into the west or Italy.

A COUNTRY THAT VOLUNTARILY LET THE NIGGERS TAKE OVER!

yes. it feels good. but you can be glad that they didn't stay in Germany. with blonde hair and blue eyes i'm very much a rarity here and i feel pretty much isolated since my character varies too much from the basic south German (we're basically french) pleb traits. it does make a difference.

We build it. Your "family" is lying like the swindling Jews they are.

One part of it, interestingly, might be that the movement is rather large. You know how cautious our people are with criticism; one could easily imagine those small villages in the heartlands being a lot less sleepy by night. Add to that that the gov's very own propaganda just about makes it impossible to get any real info without actually finding and asking a Reichsbürger (and that those who only now learn of it might in fact be quite fascinated with a way out of this rotten system, especially one that leads into an older, actual republic of greater freedom and without baggage), and I can't help but think they're basically flying blind with panic. They literally showed all the people that had been broken into believing it hopeless a way to power and self-respect. And then just kind of went "This is bad because they have doubt"; not even "This is bad because they are wrong", at least not convincingly.

Thank you.

They were enriched by Rusisan culture :DDD

They were Baltic peoples but then the crusades made them christian german speakers. They eventually became powerful enough to fight off Russia, Austria-Hungary, etc. and turned the HRE into Germany. Then ww1 and they lost a very important port to Poland. Then ww2 and they were just given to poland and russia.