twitter.com/doryelizabeth_/status/822458558973378560
youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get them the fuck out before I lose it

>(((rubinstein)))

>all fat ugly and wear glasses

DISBAND THE POLICE FOR A FEW HOURS AND KILL THEM ALL IN THE PROCESS

>Chains
My God. He hasn't even been inaugurated yet and he's already brought back slavery.

Don't you garbage people have jobs?

>Wander through the grass to get to the inauguration
>Whip out phone to play Pokemon on the way
>Come across a group of Niglets
They're like Diglet, but they dig through your finances by being welfare dependant.

Every. Fucking. Time.

>movement

Notice fat niggers sitting down on their fat asses.

Chains on niggers - couldn't possibly be more appropriate attire for a groid. Our ancestors knew it, how did we forget it?

Wow.. when they said there will ne riots i rly didnt imagine bunch of shitskinned landwhales doing their REEEEEE thing.

That pic

build a ramp over them for maximum kek

Fuck these people. They should be tear gassed and forced to protest in designated areas "for their own safety". Step outside of your area and get gassed, beaten, hauled off and fined.

Just be glad you didn't encounter any thugtrios

How the hell are they going to remove those whales ? They better get that crane there asap.

I hope Trump get the world rid of those things.

Black Lives Matter is a slave LARPers movement now.

just arrest them all

They'll move for food stamps though.

Imagine white men blocking an inauguration checkpoint when the elect was a black man

>Get them the fuck out before I lose it
Isn't racial intolerance online illegal in Gerministan?

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfRYj2ZX3dE

>Niggers chaining themselves up

Are they crime fighters?

I wonder what would happen if someone walked up to them and started beating them in the head with a ball peen hammer?

>blocking the entrance to the inauguration

That's not very nice. How would they like it if Trump sent a bunch of police officers to block the entrance to welfare offices?

youtube.com/watch?v=tfLYQwxpqMQ

BASED

No! That's the whole point. The government literally pays niggers welfare to carry out an insurgency.

>le based meme
back to worldstarhiphop with you fucking nigger lover

>B-but why do blacks guys prefer white women??

Oh ok I see now, guess we really can't blame them too much. If these were my options for a mate I guess I'd look elsewhere too

Why are black women in America so hideous?

Black women aren't exactly admired over here but I'd say an attractive black woman is FAR more common in the UK than the US, and our black population is 10% lower than yours.

Why?

Keked

Why do these niggers look so weak?

No, but I think race realism is an Illegal Opinion.

What is dis

>All those nerve endings
Nature is scary

>niggers think this is a private rally

Can't wait to watch them get hosed with mace and thrown in prison for disrupting a national event

It would be extremely painful.

BRING ON THE PURGE!

Wow I could never jump over that wall of people with a moderate running start!

Soros ships them in from europe.

Antifa aren't even American

horse with hoof removed

How is it possibe that I can smell those niggers through the picture?

>plenty of resources spying and monitoring your opinions
>"oh but you have to understand we have limited resources to police ze borders, so we must welcum them to Deutchsland"

There is such a thing as too much self-esteem. There is also such a thing as too many sweets.

Not all heroes wear capes
twitter.com/doryelizabeth_/status/822458558973378560

SOROS/NIGGERS VS TRUMP/WHITES
Let battle commence

Why wouldn't you step over them?

I hope Trump brings out the water cannons & soap for these people.

Why aren't you out fighting back against those antifa cunts? You gutless faggot, if anyone's the nigger lover it's you, Mr. 60%

You can just walk over them... They are sitting down, they can't do shit.

It's a shoop, that's a sea creature shooped over the horse foot.

BLM is the main reason Trump won.

Turns out white people dont care for being called racist while also being expected to front the bill for the entire west.

Keep it up BLM. We want him reelected.

Breddy gud :DDDDD

TIME TO SEND IN THE TRUMPFEN KRAFTFAHRKORPS

>Movement
>A bunch of fat asses

>(((rubinstein)))
every
single
time

For every white amerifat, there are 10 black fatties.

grew up in Atlanta and live about 45 miles north of it now...a majority of the black folk i saw were fat as shit. I was around more church blacks than city niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo

Finnish person here. What's happening?

Not only this, but they chained themselves. Such good slaves! They will fetch a nice price at the market.

Do skinny BLM women exist?

hopefully Trump passes a law that makes mandatory for the apes to have jobs so they don't have all this idles time to whine about shit.

>Movement
>They are all sitting down

Yo fuck off with this shit. It's our inauguration day, leave the niggers out of this. Positivity bros.

they are all fat

Of course it's a sit in look at how fat those Queens are!

It's just a coincidence goy.

Nah, they're actually getting enough dick not to give a fuck about this (((movement))).

R A R E T

These people never fucking fail to prove just how goddamn childish they are.
>We don't agree with Trump being president, we didn't vote for him
>SO WE WON'T LET PEOPLE WHO DID VOTE FOR HIM ATTEND THE INAUGURATION
Trump needs to start cracking down on these people protesting on private property and in the streets

Wait, since when did Trump shoot a black?

how can one man be so based?

>in the streets
all he needs to do is make a public announcement that blocking roads and highways is illegal and that anyone who continues on their way through an illegal obstruction in the highway will not be prosecuted

fuck i would cum my pants when the first vid of retards getting mowed down with reckless abandon hits the tubes

looks like they are having a gay ol' time
telling niggers they can get what they want by sitting down and shutting up was the best psyop yet.
fucking
children

We both know he couldn't do that because of the massive backlash. What he really needs to do is make blocking roads and highways a much more serious offense, and make sure the police actually do their fucking job and arrest everyone involved instead of letting them block the road for hours and go home feeling good about their "protest"

Lol at least they have some respect for traditions, wearing their national chainz

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

Underrated

if nintendo is raciss, why is dugtrio so OP?

Sup Forums btfo

>fake news or disinfo?

Are tear gas grenades legal in Freedomstan?

Asking for a friend.

Also totally unrelated to topic at hand.

>he thinks Dugtrio is OP

Looks like leafs are cancerous casualfags.

The whole idea of them using chains is some "legacy of slavery" BS

Guys... It's the middle of winter. Of course it's not Russian one, but I say let them sit until they get pneumonia or at least severe genital problems. If a dozen of these sheboons looses ability to reproduce it would be first good thing Trump did as a fully authorised president.

Thanks, Based Biker Dave

Man the harpoons!

Police use them
Civilians can't as far as I know but they can have pepper spray

>Pokémon LEAF Green.
Fucking LEAF

Oh look the one on the right already put herself in a trash bag.

I was thinking this. Why don't they just hose them with water? They are going to get cold and leave, no?

No-no-no, it would be impolite to leave the presidential speech. Hose them and then make them stay.

What exactly BLM has to do with this considering that no blacks are being offended/beaten ?

Yet

Dad: WHO THE FUCK LET ALL THOSE NIGGERS IN HERE
Me:

SHOOT THESE COONS

Based nip