Why did this pussy kill christian niggers instead of some thugs

why did this pussy kill christian niggers instead of some thugs

>implying there's a difference.

There is. and i dont like christians or nigs.

Why did Breivik shot kids instead of muslims?

>All it matters is the leaderboard

Pardon my Polish, but Breivik is a cunt too.

because he just wanted to kill something, not to make justice

His goal was to bring us closer to a race war, so in other words he needed to pick targets that would cause the most amount of outrage.

Because he's a faggot

This is the type of moderate comment that keeps me coming back to Sup Forums. Thanks, crumpet nigger

It might have had something to do with the fact that he's mentally insane

Bet you don't like your parents either.

More nigger butthurt. If he killed a bunch of ghetto niggers there'd be less outrage. Even niggers don't care about their own ghetto niggers, which is why they're always killing each other.

He didn't kill kids, and he did kill muslims dumb cunt.

All of the 'kids' were far left, he killed commies, muslims and Muslim apologists, and sjws.

Commander breivik is a hero.

because once they dead every thugs was a gudboya on 'is way2 church

He's a twat.

He killed a democratic nigger senator so at least there is that.

Straight to the conjecture. Why so defensive, lad?

it was a psyop, they had him attack a church because they wanted to station 3 policemen in every church in the south to pay attention to any political discussions going on there during the election season

so after this cunt did his psyop just like in days long passed by law once again 3 white men had to be present in every black church during services

this scam was put together by who else? of course the DNC, basically they created this event to be able to keep an eye on the black community

i do. what point are you trying to make? faggot

He wanted a race war so he killed some good blacks in hopes of them retaliating which would go back and forth. He's a faget

read his manifesto

Because they were niggers.

Because he was afraid of being shot by real hood niggers.

He was a coward. With that being said, I don't care that he shot church-going negros. The only good nigger is a dead one.

all fucking niggers must fucking hang

>No troll here

Social exclusion is the reason such monsters are created. This applies to all lone wolf terrorists and spree shooters. They usually take refuge in an imaginary ideal (even if their actions contradict it) so they may have an excuse to strike back at society for all the wrongdoings it caused them.

He has actually answered this himself, straight through his own mouth in an interview on camera.

He said that it was because when black's attack whites, they often attack good church going people, and he wanted to give the blacks the same feeling.

He's a poseur, a wigger thug himself.

YOU'RE AN EDGELORD

He's a coward, picked on unthreatening niggers
Dopey twat

He is such a creepy looking fucker
The next person I see with a bowl cut is getting KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

He specifically chose that church due to it's history to cause as much outrage as possible. It was a carefully planned terrorist attack as he was trying to spark a 'race war'

He's also unlikely to get executed, the feds haven't killed anybody in a long time should have just let the state try and kill him instead of interfering like Obama did.

That doesn't make sense, tho, he shot Christians who are all about that love defeats hate garbage. He should have shot some dindus who were really big in the BLM movement, then he'd have his race war.

Cause he's atheistic edgelord like half of this board

because he's literally retarded

hes probably just a christcuck who thinks niggers are human as long as they worship a dead kike on a stick

Here! Someone said it.

those niggers were anti-white and they had power (one of them was senator).

Nigger tier reaction

THIS.

(dobrze gada, polać mu!)

This is the right answer.

Like said there would be less outrage if he went into the hood and opened fire on some random drug dealers or something. A lot of blacks don't like BLM as they are essentially a terrorist organization.

peace loving cucks are easier targets. he really wanted that tactical nuke family.

He wanted the black community to feel the same way that he did when he watched innocent whites murdered on the news.

By killing 1 far-left, marxist traitor, you prevent 10 niggers from coming into the country. So what do you kill: 50 niggers or 50 traitors?

If a bunch of gangbanging niggers in the ghetto got shot up would anyone even notice?