/TGG/- Happening Edition

→ → →
Kek has spoken!

>BREAKING: Invasion of Gambia underway
yahoo.com/news/west-african-leaders-crisis-talks-gambia-leaders-mandate-011932437.html
>Security Council votes for Gambian invasion resolution
bbc.com/news/world-africa-38682184
>Jammeh building an army of mercenaries
allafrica.com/stories/201701180043.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_the_Gambia

>Live updates
twitter.com/KinyanBoy
twitter.com/ruthmaclean
twitter.com/Conflicts
twitter.com/jattakoring

RADIO FREE GAMBIA:
thegambiaradio.com/freedom-radio-gambia

PARADISE FM:
thegambiaradio.com/paradise-fm/

REMINDER THAT BASED JAMMEH IS /OURGUY/ TO THE BITTER END
IGNORE SHILLS TL;DR
>Current president Yahya Jammeh lost the presidential elections (he's been president since 1994)
>He lost to a fairly unknown guy (and Soros paid shill) Adama Barrow
>Jammeh refused to accept the results claiming they were rigged (rightfully so because Soros is involved)
>Meanwhile Adama Barrow fled to the Gambian embassy in Senegal to get his inauguration
>Senegal and Nigeria threaten to invade/intervene in Gambia in order to restorre (((democracy))) and (((stability)))
>Security Council votes for invasion
>Mediocre start for ECOWAS forces; truce declared until the 20th
>Jola Tribe declares alligance to Jammeh in Southern Senegal

>The Casamance Independence movement is based off JOLA NATIONALISM, the ethnic group of Jammeh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casamance_conflict

Latest Thread:
Jammeh's proposed military plan:
Jammeh's proposed military plan:
→ → →
→ → →

Previous:
→ →
→ →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12153781
tribuneonlineng.com/gambia-jammeh-begs-deadline-extension-give-way-barrow/
social.stratfor.com/tmHd308bY4A
twitter.com/Stratfor/status/822461985791033346
primature.gov.mr/contacts
theguardian.com/global-development/2012/sep/07/youth-gambia-government-farming-initiative
twitter.com/jattakoring/status/821923745564495872
twitter.com/jattakoring/status/821925186228219906
bigstory.ap.org/article/76dd34cd5d954320acbbeba2573b715b/gambia-leaders-hold-power-ends-surprising-speed
twitter.com/jattakoring/status/822468199648264192
twitter.com/jattakoring/status/822459886256660480
twitter.com/jattakoring
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jammeh will prevail

First for the Afrikaner-Gambian alliance

where is everyone? why are they all interested in meaningless fucking Trump?
I CAN'T BELIEVE Sup Forums IS LEAVING GAMBIA ALONE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

who does Sup Forums support?

Don't worry, they'll come back, they always come back

Jammeh is /ourguy/

That just means /tgg/ will be comfy since all shills will be busy barrowposting in the sticky

SURRENDER

NOT AN OPTION

"My ancestors tried to kick out the British. President Jammeh is trying to kick out the Commonwealth. We have a common goal." - Sam van der Heide

Long live Afrikaner-Gambian unity.

Math.abs(madMan);

BILLION-YEAR REICH WHEN?

At least we know who the true friends of Gambia are.

why is Jammeh /ourguy/

Concentrate all energy on Jammeh, he will prevail!

see

Digits and soros/un support senegal

Our strategy:
>Guinea and Mauritania presidents are visiting Gambia right now, they're praying with Jammeh: he should be able to turn them against the Senegalese invader
>Mauritania was involved in a border war against Senegal a dozen years ago, all the more reasons for them to turn against them
>Group of independentists in South Senegal have been demanding independence for a long time now, Jammeh could join forces with them
>Biafra has an independence movement suppressed by the Nigerian government

Jam the Man will win.

>formal contacts for Gambia's presidency office
Where? Let's share our militar strategy with Jammeh

>mfw Jammeh unites all the independists and separatists movements in Africa and stands up to the ECOWA tyranny, leading Africa too a new agree of stability and peace
Jammeh is the one true leader of Gambia, and is now and forever, /ourguy/

South senegal stated its support for jammeh already but (((investors))) and the UN seem to have a special interest to get rid of jammeh

Source?

He is a true leader. Lets make West Africa great for once.

YES, WE MUST PUT ALL OF OUR MEME ENERGY INTO MEMEING GUINEA AND MAURITANIA INTO JOINING AND THEN THE JOLA AND BIAFRA.

Someone should shop the America into Africa

Bumping for glorious Jammeh victory

Kek wills it!

>tfw to intelligent to support barrow

Senegalese hackers rigged the election desu

We should meme it into:
>first the sengalese came for gambia and no one stopped them
>then the sengalese came for mauritania and no one stopped them
>finally they came for you and no one was left to stop them

ORIGINAL BRIT-MEME GRENADER FOR /TGG/- MY INTERNET IS BEING STRANGLED, THEY'VE FOUND ME

ALL LOYALIST ANONS REPEL SHILLS
It was a pleasure fighting with you, user.

NEW

strawpoll.me/12153781

strawpoll.me/12153781

strawpoll.me/12153781

I hate how fake the news is getting about this.
>Jammeh pleaded for more time

Nothing I've read about this guy suggests he pleaded with anyone for anything. But that fits your narrative of him not being in control of the situation anymore.

May Kek be with Jammeh !

A BILLION YEARS

B
I
L
L
O
N

Y
E
A
R
S

Are our memes warping reality?

Jammeh actually did a lot for rural farmers there stopping them from fleeing to Europe and passing protectionist policies so their rice would be sold in the markets instead of all the (((merchants))) imported rice from China and US.

Hopefully there isn't a fucking war that's literally the only African country that hasn't been involved in war for like 100 years

W-wait it's not just me?

If anything I'm sure its to borrow more time so he can be better prepared. Maybe he's bringing in more mercenaries right now while ECOWAS waits.

FRESH NEWS

>The Gambia’s longtime leader Yahya Jammeh has asked for an extension of deadline for him to leave power from midday until 4pm, government sources have said, as the leaders of Guinea and Mauritania arrived in the capital, Banjul, in a last-ditch diplomatic effort to get him to cede power.

tribuneonlineng.com/gambia-jammeh-begs-deadline-extension-give-way-barrow/

confirmed by stratfor too

>Stratfor @Stratfor 9m9 minutes ago
>Gambia: Jammeh asks ECOWAS for extension to leave pwr. Leader of Guinea & Mauritania present for talks, @Reuters. social.stratfor.com/tmHd308bY4A
twitter.com/Stratfor/status/822461985791033346

Welp

It's over?

Nice fake news shill

Francebro there's contacts for the Mauritania cabinet here primature.gov.mr/contacts can you get in contact with them?

Because he is the rightful leader of Gambia

Triple digits speaks

They're trying to silence our memes

soon, at worst it'll take another day

Fake news. Jammeh isn't begging for anything.

ive been lurking in the gambian generals, are you the same jersey poster i keep seeing?

This Brazil poster is already confirmed shill and fake news
Check other thread

>Jammeh actually did a lot for rural farmers there stopping them from fleeing to Europe and passing protectionist policies so their rice would be sold in the markets instead of all the (((merchants))) imported rice from China and US.
Source?

HOMOSEXUAL PROPAGANDA

>yeah bro, just give us a couple hours to step down. Definitely not moving forces into better positions, no sir.

>impliying he isn't preparing defenses

What is burgundy doing in this board?

I'm a veteran since thread one faggit, before you low-info newfags jumped on the Jammehme bandwagon since we Barrowmissiles had to go to work

Stratfor = solid news

they did change the deadline 3 times already

most faggoty war ever

this

Oh shit you a fellow Jamhead?

You guys probably know each other irl.

WheelBarrows get out the thread reeee

Some of it described here, ignore the Guardian typical leftist bullshit though shilling how 'dire' the situation in Gambia is for food shortages that don't exist theguardian.com/global-development/2012/sep/07/youth-gambia-government-farming-initiative

Jammeh also wanted to ban all rice imports by end of 2016 (and coincidentally, he's kicked out of power exactly then too) google for "Gambia: Vision 2016" which was their self sufficiency plan limiting imports.

Cant hammeh the jammeh brother, our man has loyalists all around the world

Probably yeah, i'd recognise him at least

Just tell me what to say, i'll call them

This thread has just begun and kek has already given us all those gets for Jammeh

It's over for Senegalese mongoloids

eu4?

Guys, what's the situation?

Last three hours?

I need a summary quickly!

>wheelburrows

twitter.com/jattakoring/status/821923745564495872
>If ECOWAS has 2 intervene they need 2 go without UN Security Council Res.atleast one posibl Veto reported,shld they choose dt route. #Gambia

twitter.com/jattakoring/status/821925186228219906
>Russia [will veto], citing allegations of External (US) interference in elections and complications of National Assembly resolution. #Gambia

With some help from Soros:

bigstory.ap.org/article/76dd34cd5d954320acbbeba2573b715b/gambia-leaders-hold-power-ends-surprising-speed
>Jammeh's exit was brought about in no small part by a fed-up population, said Jeggan Grey-Johnson, a Gambian advocacy and communications coordinator for the Open Society Foundations.

>WHO IS IN FAVOUR OF JAMMEH?

Not a lot of people right now, but in Southern Senegal there's a sparsely populated region called Casamance which is inhabited by the Jola tribe who lead a 20 year war against the government for independence. The war ended officialy in 2014, however there were multiple ceasefires formed then broken before that.

The Casamance Independence movement is based off Jola nationalism, and guess what ethnic group Jammeh is part of? Thats right Jola, during the war he supplied shelter and funds to the Jola freedom fighter.
Apparently he's got a private army consisting of joros rebels, senegals and some gambians but the amount of followers is unknown. The joros rebels from south senegal and jammeh have always been cooperating in times of war tho

Man Jammeh really has no support on social media. Has anyone seen a single positive post about him?

Sounds pretty based. If he stops immigration to europe he is good in my book.

25 minutes to the ""deadline"" that frankly doesn't exist if you ask me.

>>Russia [will veto], citing allegations of External (US) interference in elections and complications of National Assembly resolution. #Gambia
old news

the resolution passed unanymously in the UNSC

Putin is with Barrow

also the casamance rebels are literally 180 guys

check wiki for source (wikileaks)

So he's extended the deadline?

Have Ecowas made any progress?

How are the negotiations panning out?

Nothing. Zero support.

He only has us

So why should I actually care about anything that goes on in Africa?

I'm never going to go there and I don't import any figures from that entire continent.

Go for a threatening tone, the whole internet is backing Jammeh. Look what happened to Clinton

Kek is watching, you can do it kid

Because one day your future wife will certainly go there

All we know is they paused to go to the mosque and pray. Apparently his former VP of 20 years is there as well.

You forget that his allies are all very close to him while senegals 'allies' are based in europe/america :^)

It's pretty obvious that they are trying to get rid of jammeh but it would create a lot of destabilization in case of a war

Someone needs to make a Sarah Anderson edit that's relevant to Jammeh.

>all hideous beasts that are too old to breed

Who cares?

twitter.com/jattakoring/status/822468199648264192

what do u think?

>after leaving office

trick question

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS? SHOULD WE START MEMEING ABOUT THESE COUNTRIES?

>Lamin Jatta @jattakoring 20m20 minutes ago
> As well focus on Gambia we should also not forget our other brothers who are going through a rough time- Cameroon, Burundi, Congo #Gambia

Fresh new OC

we also have contact info for Gambia

Secretary-General: 00 220 4228917
and some general emails:
[email protected] (Press)

We should show support to Jammeh

Very noice you should have been granted digits by kek

CHECK THIS ONE OUT GUYS

BETRAYAL CONFIRMED

twitter.com/jattakoring/status/822459886256660480

Its just copypasta of an older thread, but i'm really surprised about putin backing barrow

Put him on the list.

loaded question, he won't leave

Picture on the left is literally him being carried to prison. No-one likes traitors.

No focus our memeing on H.E. Sheikh Professor Alhaji Dr. Yahya A.J.J. Jammeh

This is all beginning to look a lot like Yemen.

Long term dictator (Saleh) was kicked out via Soros methods, who held the country together via a very old patronage network funneling money and projects into specific tribal and military leaders.

New guy comes in appointed by Clinton/Soros. He doesn't run the patronage network. Entire country is pissed. Saleh then has political capital to use the Houthis (at the time, a small number of fighters) as his personal army to regain control over the country.

I see Jammeh doing the same thing. "Stepping down" meaning he will just be organizing with rebels and mercenaries while the country goes to shit from the patronage stopping. All those tribes be like, where's my montly payments nigga to Barrow.

Jammeh then has new political capital to stage another coup with those couple hundred rebels from casamance.

POSSIBLE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW
>POSSIBLE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

We are getting Reports of possible movement from Senegal of New Gambian President and Senegal President towards Banjul. #Gambia

This comes after frantic talks and frequent phone calls between Mediators at StateHouse and Dakar. #Gambia

twitter.com/jattakoring

He is just been deposed of his functions otherwise he wouldn't be running around like an idiot and taking pictures with Barrow's perma virgins shills

Give me a list of Generals and government members and I'll call them all and threaten them over google voice.

I don't know really how to start, I've called many friends, they will call them too, give me a little resumee on what to say. We need a little text to know what to say. Thank in advance

If my ID is U/80B6Ih then this is happening.