THE JEWS ARE PLANNING TO BLOW UP CAPITOL HILL

>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3bbu73/turner_construction_is_one_of_the_principal/

Turner Construction, the same company that did (((renovations))) on the WTC just before 9/11, just finished doing renovations on the Capitol Hill Building.

bizjournals.com/washington/blog/fedbiz_daily/2013/10/us-capitol-dome-to-go-under-the.html
Confirmation from Turner about their role with the Capitol Building renovations. This is the only Turner press release I could find on the subject, so they are being very discreet about their involvement in what is a very high profile project. Why is that?
turnerconstruction.com/news/item/6f70/Turner-Construction-Company-Team-at-Capitol-Dome-Restoration-Project-to-Mark-Industry-Safety-Week-with-Safety-Stand-Down
And finally, a nice picture of the Capitol Dome being fitted with explosive charges so the US authorities can destroy it and blame it on an ISIS nuke or some bullshit like that being renovated.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7b/United_States_Capitol_building_under_renovation_November_2014_photo_D_Ramey_Logan.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxIG4dduqy0
youtube.com/watch?v=WCme_K6MYLY
youtu.be/yPU036Ju638?t=60
youtube.com/watch?v=iuvEhtN8eBA
youtube.com/watch?v=q6oO4p9ghfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING FROM THE JEWS

>----------

I just looked up Designated Survivor on youtube since it was my first time hearing about the show in this thread

Look what found from (((CNN)))
Here's the video

>But it won't be a Trump appointee, it will be an Obama appointee

youtube.com/watch?v=qxIG4dduqy0

>---------

youtube.com/watch?v=WCme_K6MYLY

youtu.be/yPU036Ju638?t=60

youtube.com/watch?v=iuvEhtN8eBA

B.ump

You have to stop now.

Bump

Nothing will happen, calling it now. Every time somebody makes a "prediction" and it gets posted on Sup Forums, it never fucking happens.

Good research though.

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW!!!

SHUT IT DOOOWNN!!!

REEE

youtube.com/watch?v=q6oO4p9ghfo

the MAGA effect
will prevent it from happening
it was planned
but Kek stopped it

lurking

I call bullshit

But I'll screencap juuuuuuuuuuust in case

time for the popcorn. little drumpflets will get btfo.

Don't worry my agents will most of them safe

Nothing to worry about goy

What if (((Kek))) was the enemy trying to destroy America and the world all along?
I smell betrayal.

No
Kek opposes the old God Yahweh
He works against the Jews

Its okay accidents happen and Jews didn't know the building belonged to the U.S.A.

Get over it. They even paid the families some hundredthousands each out of the annual multi billions grant the U.S. pays to Jewistan.

Real Americans stand with Jews.

Cool

That is what a traitor would say.

But what if Kek was (((yahweh))) all along, playing us??

The frogs are a gods message to warn about the chaos that will come.

Yahweh is not a God of deceit. You're thinking of the Muslim god, who is just a repackaged and modified (((Ba'al)))

God Bless the Based Jews

Bump for visibility.

Nope

either the russkies via an isis russkies proxy or blm proxy type flag to trigger civil disturbance

They have been shilling the assassination /civil war scenario hard.

or a North korea attack on SK

It's too late

Thanks, reddit

That's because pol's alerts help the potential attacks get foiled. Remember the Boy scouts jamboree?

Turner fucks everything up, if it wasn't for their insider pocket politicians or whatever they have going on, they would be fucked out of the country.

Would they really do an inside job and bomb with all the other political leaders there as well? I heard the Clintons are in the capital

politicians are just interchangeable proxies

the entire game is fucked, it's time to take all the cards off the table and start over.

"I survived the attack because i miss the bus that day"

Those pictures are laughable

Nice photoshopping a cage around a stock photo of the capital building you fucking retarded OP