Population of Sweden officially reaches 10 million!

scb.se/

Great to see this country growing

More

So much growth and prosperity
>inb4 haters
Success breeds jealousy as the meme goes

I hope every swede in here votes Nordiska MotstÄndsrörelsen

>sweden
there is no such thing.

Fuck off retard

We have grown from 9 million to 10 in 13 years. Is that much?

I will vote SD, a vote on NMR is a wasted vote atleast for now.

(((Growth)))

>We have grown from 9 million to 10 in 13 years. Is that much?
Since native swedes are not having children
yes

I see. The Niggers and Mudslimes are producing their litters at breakneck speeds

They need to fuck off. I don't care about Swedes LARPing Nazis but they need to stop trying to get involved with Finland.

Native swedes have a pretty high birth rate tho at 1,8. Almost replaceable level, and one of the highest in the west.

>NMR

L M A O

80% of your population growth is from immigration, rest from immigrants breeding mainly.

Swedes are still a large majority, and your stats are taken straight from your ass. The bulk of it are from immigrants tho yes. But 1,8 are ethnic swedes, our foreign born have 2,2 children on average. It's bad, but not mayday bad, since we've tightened our immigration laws, it's still gonna take like 200-300 years for the shitskins to become a majority with just breeding alone.

Woah, can't believe Swedes are having so many children!

kek the native birth rate is roughly at the same level as the overall US birthrate, and the only Americans having kids are Niggers and Mexicans

Enjoy living to witness your country turn into South Africa

80%? It's 100% mate, if Swedes have a fertility rate below replacement level and people are dying faster than people are being born yet the population still grows, how is that 80% immigration?

"Native" Swedes includes blacks and arabs born there.

And Finns, Germans, Asians etc etc

The first nigger I ever saw was in Sweden 17 years ago, at the age of 3.

It's complex, people are living longer so even if less people are being born the population can grow, until it starts to collapse when the old die.
Absolute number of ethnic Swedes might still be rising for the last time ever.

We have only had niggers in Sweden for like 20 years. If they were born in our soil, they would have to be very very very young to even have kids at this moment. We can pretty safely say it's pretty much 100% native swedes, finnish immigrants, balkans etc

Arabs are considered white in usa.

Congrats, almost not a small population anymore.
But more seriously: They've been booming for years now, and not in the muslim-meme way.
It only figures their growth would not abate.