I'm old enough to remember leftists being cool

Now they're just crotchety old faggots yelling about the way things used to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqiIpmdnX7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JAk2AACk8oY
taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

Holy flag, Batman. The Portuguese Empire rises again I guess.

Damn. How do proxies work? Server is actually located in Sao Tome and Prinicipe or somewhere else and location is just emulated?

I'm boatfag, sailor, and provider of rareflags. Now, onto the discussion of how leftists have lost control of "cool".

I remember too.

I don't know what the fuck happened, but it's pretty hilarious desu.

The left literally shills for corporate interests now.

shut up and sail to equatorial guinea

>shills for corporate interests
>wants to sabre-rattle the russians

Next they'll be chopping down redwoods.

dafuq is this flag nigger

Oi stop sending cunts to Naru it's fucking full already.

the blatant hypocrisy is one thing
it all seems so forced

Leftists have been cancer since before your father was born.

>The left literally shills for corporate interests now.

Nah, you don't get it.

The "left", through cooperation, education and hard work has built successful societies, whilst "the right", through religion, ignorance and blind hatred has built third world shitholes full of retarded fat subhumans.

And "the left" has no reason to care.

>shut up and sail to equatorial guinea

Do I sound like a homosexual to you?

Why do you give up? Why do you want to have no standards and the world to just devolve? Is there really nothing in you that wants to exist?

Leftists are still cool with the kids

They've become too comfortable in their positions of power these past 8 years they can't simply win with smugness skin anymore and this is the death throes of a dying establishment

No they're not.

(comma intentionally left out)

But what you just posted isn't true. I think you're just a very weak person who doesn't think they have a right to live.

youtube.com/watch?v=EqiIpmdnX7Q

youtube.com/watch?v=JAk2AACk8oY

RAREFLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

I must be out of touch but some celebrities must be influencing all these dumb shits who needed fuckin therapy after Trump won

>rare

look at this leaf, still repeating this. I remember seeing you posting this in threads at least a week ago

Well other races reproduce much faster than whites. Other races typically don't have the same ideologies as whites. The left wants those races to enter white countries and out reproduce them, probably because they don't care and have lots of money. I just want to preserve my people, culture, and way of life.

Somehow, being lax on millions of small cons and lies, favorable to an academic narrative, led to a macro situation wherein incompetent people are larping as a power structure. They are weak-willed narcissists who cave into whoever can push them around the most effectively.

The left isn't a threat because of the pussies who fill its' ranks, it's a threat because a single sociopath can wield 1000 of them like a weapon without much effort.

That receptionist would get it Tbh

Leftards have never been "cool". They have always been useless, whiny, lazy bitches looking to rob other people of their wealth and freedom.

Think about it. In one election cycle the Republican party, because of Trump and the retardation of liberals, have become the anti-War, anti-Wall Street, anti-corporatist, pro-gay, and pro-blue collar party.

Dems have become the war-mongering, pro-Wall Street, pro-corporatist, anti-gay (b/c of their love of muslims), and pro-white collar elitist party.

What a world....

Good job man... but seriously fuck you.

Leftists were never cool.

Because they now are the guys with most money, money turns you into someone bitter.

I get it, Obama was my first president as an adult, too.
It's weird.

informative post, double-13's add a nice touch

I think they just became establishment and now have to protect it.

gr8

I remember leftist being against the establishment

Now they are their dogs

fuck

Old Montana user here. Town of 100k that thinks it's ruled by the college. Thing is, they rotate in and out every two years so when things happen for them, they are temporary.

This election has torn our town in two. Liberals on one side who can't be reasoned with or even talked to cause 'he racist" or whatever. I honestly haven't gotten a single valid complaint from any of them. Including business owners/educators.

Health care workers, women over 35 and men over 25 (and under 18 for some reason) LOVE TRUMP.

My Trump sticker I keep on my dash (it'd be stolen otherwise) makes so many people happy.

By promoting a Republican, I'm an anti-establishment outcast who doesn't afraid of anything.

WHAT THE FUCK??? HAHAAHHAHAH

Anyone older than 30 should see just how fucking stupid this is.

tl;dr

I agree with OP

You're a fucking retard and you should kill yourself.
Over 6000 women were raped in Sweden in 2016.
Averages out to about one rape every hour.
This is what happens when you stop putting your countrymen first.
Leftists are traitors.

>the Republican party
>anti-War, anti-Wall Street, anti-corporatist, pro-gay, and pro-blue collar party

Really makes you think.

I'm retired and living on a sailboat.

Carter was my first President.

What's it like being so wrong?

>Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.
>Overused Copypasta
>Leaf destroys leaf.
BOI... what a time to be alive.

come on, the data doesn't show that immigrants are commiting the rape as reporting the race of the perp is illegal in sweden. Take that Nazi

yeah he has upward of a 1000 posts saying this, no joke

t. rural and suburban retard who didn't go to college

This is what leafs actually believe

i'm old enough to remember how awful life was under leftist rule

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
BARRON'S HERE

>check archive
>you've complained about "rural and suburban retards" 1300 times in the last two months
Sup Forums is already the asshole of the internet and somehow you manage to be the single most pathetic motherfucker here. I hope you're at least getting paid for this instead of just being a singularity of autism.

t. rural and suburban retard who's never been to college

Where are you sailing to next, boatbro?

There is no left or right. In a few years I guarantee the tides will shift back to the leftists being the reasonable ones and the right-wingers seeming crazy and retarded, pol will be talking about what ever kike Democrat candidate is being shilled to them, repeating every pre-planned meme like good little goys.

BTFO

Oh my god please show a screenshot

32% approval rating
>32% approval rating
32% approval rating
>32% approval rating
32% approval rating
>32% approval rating

It's the way of things

agreed, look up old british labour on YT

things'll get better for everyone once the global banking cabal gets slaughtered but until then it'll be same shit different wrapper

>still listening to the same polls that totally shanked it

fake news
fake polls

>being this rare
>expecting a discussion about anything other than flag
Do you not know where you are?

I didn't even know this country existed. Please tell us more.

We've done well. I think the fact that most flaggots know who I am and have flags for my travels already

Approval rating before he has done anything

They are setting him up for so much success just like by claiming he wants to deport everyone and has he blacks, when he doesn't turn out to be full pol-pot he will look good

Saved

Jesus Christ that is a rare flag.

Wanna know how I know you're a newflaggot?

Kek you're so new

fku

It's the no life leaf

He will typically post 30 times in a single thread, the guy is insane.

> the single most pathetic motherfucker here

Title reserved for the chill with the Serbian flag
Chilled hard during pre- elections , election day and even know

If you see a Pro hillary thread or a thread with " drumpfkin" in it there is a 90% chance that it was made by the serbian chill

how I hate that fucker

What's it like to live on a boat?

leftists we never cool
you were just young and stupid

They never were. They were always worthless commies.

You know where everything is. Pretty easy to pick-up.

Thank you based Boatfag!

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

cunt

>muh revolution

>rural retards
>canadian

trump will make you pay for this madness

NYC Trump voting faggot reporting.

For the record, this guy does not represent canadians.

Leftists sure know how to talk for people they themselves tied up and gagged.

K

RARE