>we wuz Chinese n Sumerians n shiet

Other urls found in this thread:

users.cwnet.com/millenia/Sumerian-Parpola.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLC24A5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLC24A5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Physical_characteristics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, I never liked that faggot. All these kikes, niggers, and mudslime and he chooses to fight against christians. Fucking retard

He is right about China and Indus Valley, look up Afanasevo culture and Tarin basin mummies, look up indo-european migrations.

>pagan LARPers
What a joke

>tarim basin is the foundation of chinese civilization

What the FUCK am I reading

Varg has always been unhinged and larpy

What were the Sumerians? They weren't Semites.

Not saying they founded whole Chinese civilization, but they probably did have some influence.

What else would they be? The fertile Cresent was a hot climate, fair skin wouldn't cut it.

Exactly

Mongoloids in east China have nothing to do with Caucasoids in far west China

They are entirely unrelated culturally and genetically and the Caucasoids in Asia got btfo and raped by Mongoloids to the point there are almost none left

I wonder if Varg has ever heard of Genghis Khan, Turks, Mongols in general, Khazars, Avatar, Huns etc.

They are certainly not "white" but they did spend millennials killing, enslaving, and raping whites

Varg has no discernible ideology besides muh trees and farmland. The guy's a bit funny in the head.

Possibly related to Uralic people(Finns and Hungarians) I believe.
users.cwnet.com/millenia/Sumerian-Parpola.htm

That doesn't mean they were semites. Might have been Iranic people

>Varg
>"We"
>memes

Fucking think for yourself for once you dimwit.

I used to think like you. Now I respect him for fighting christcucks while still being humble to god.

always kill a traitor before an enemy. christianity must fall. the pop is licking nigger feet.

I understand what he's trying to say but his presentation and word choice makes him look ridiculous. They weren't "Europeans," but they were Indo-European or "Aryan." He should have mentioned that Genghis Khan came from the Uighur tribe who now inhabit western China and look like pic related. But again, you can't call them "European" because they do not in fact inhabit Europe

>be Nordicist snownigger
>WE WUZ every ancient civilization that ever existed like a nigger
>realize this is fucking retarded
>change your views on this that civilization is created by "racemixed people" but keep the "Nordick mustard race" belief and that Nordicks are superior because they're savages

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

Varg is fucking pathetic.

There is no evidence that they founded the Ancient Chinese civilization. They were just some steppeniggers who lived around Central Asia and ended up in Western China.

I try to fist myself but i can only put five fingers to the base in my ass, not more.
Any advice ?

Ya, nah. I simply don't believe you. Much of the greatest artwork and architecture was inspired by the Christian religion

You have to go back

Why does he type like a black man?

>be a literal monkey
>die to AIDS

This why we need aryan studies, Sumerians were ancient Aryans

does a dog that sleeps in a stable become a horse?

The farmers that entered Europe from the near east were paler than the Europeans of the time. They were the source of one of the two major alleles for pale skin in modern Europeans (Indo-Europeans being the other).

Almost all Western Caucasoids have the gene for light skin

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLC24A5

The higher the latitude the more you need light skin in order to absorb Vitamin D

However even though middle Eastern populations have the gene for light skin there is no single genes for skin color so other genes offset it

It's not a gene for light skin, it's a gene for non-black skin.

>be Finn
>be non-caucasian mongoloid

Fug :-DDDD

They got the gene from us though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLC24A5

Exactly

The earliest case of light skin comes from ancient caves in the Caucus could tries (modern country of Georgia) so the Middle East was very close to the origin of white genetics and had genes for white genetics at one point in times

However claiming the far East was ever "white" is nonsense

Fair.

WE

Just looked it up, seems like SLC45A2, second major genes comes from Eastern European Hunter Gatherers, not Indo-European

Also now that I think about it, Sumerians could have had the gene, because middle east already had our genes before Sumerians and Farmers existed.

no, that's hellenism, you fucking retard.

EHG were one of the two main components of Proto-Indo-Europeans, and IIRC, the larger.

I find it entirely possible the Sumerians had it, we just don't know yet.

daym

>Proto-Indo-Europeans

Even if the Sumerians were descended from them, they would still be overwhelmingly dark haired and dark eyed: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Physical_characteristics

>The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA study conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al.(2014), Mathieson et al. (2015) : they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[18][5] Surprisingly, given their pastoral lifestyle, there was little evidence of lactase persistence.

you're telling me that you took a cosplayer seriously before ?

Do you have the original pic of the nigger in front of the paraoh?

There were movements of people from perhaps Central Asia to Middle East quite early, long before civilization.
That's why some random African people have R1b V88.
But Native Americans don't have light skin genes and they are very closely related to EHG.

Do you really think an idol not looking like a real person is proof the statues of actual people are inaccurate?

>Iranic Aryans
>Europeans

They were pale brown eyed brown haired nonwhite caucasoids with bests. Like modern day northern Ossetians, Iranians, Tajiks, Pashtuns.

They all have the same generic Iranic Aryan phenotypes

>He doesn't believe the ancient Chinese were VIKINGED

Jesus, he is so stupid. He'll just saying nonsense. Not only does he know absolutely nothing about anthropology or the history of the white race, but he will literally deny the truth when you educate him.

You are so far from correct. The Tarim Basin mummies are absolutely amazing and help to piece together the story of the "Aryan" race/Proto-Indo-Europeans, but that does not mean that European people founded Chinese civilization, that is the most absolutely retarded thing I've ever heard.

>Tarin basin

That's a commercial center on a trade route, of course there would be foreign corpses there.

Seriously you are no better than the we wuz kangs people.

What a bizarre post.

>the pope

The pope is a Satanic infiltrator. This type of stuff is perfectly explained in the Bible. For example, go and give Luke 20-30ish a read. Also Ephesians 6:12.

You're missing the point of Christianity.

Christians aren't traitors, it's just easy to be mean to them because they're not a protected class. Only cowards attack Christians, stop LARPing as a pagan you faggot.

Those corpses are from long before the silk road was a major thing.

The Yamna culture are not the sum total of the PIE people if they're even related at all, that's just a stupid coverup that retards always meme.

Just look up, for example, the appearance of the Sycthians.

who you calling retard, retard

Scythians lived over 2000 years after the Yamna.

I don't have any particular theory that Sumerians descended from PIEs.

Doesn't matter, they're a part of the Proto-Indo-European group who literally lived everywhere across the globe for thousands of years including thousands before the end of the last ice age 12,000 years ago.

Personally, I'm of the of the opinion that light hair and eyes comes mostly from European hunter gatherer admixture. Nordics have the most WHG admixture and are the blondest. It's a myth that blue eyes came from the Black Sea region. There was a 10k year old hunter gatherer found in Spain that had blue eyes. It could date even as far back as Neanderthals.

Are you saying that Indo-European had absolutely no influence on China? civilizations don't get founded by one tribe or something, many different people contribute in building it.

It was much milder and green instead of desert shrub

This is as white as they get

European hunters were a diverse set of groups who probably had different looks everywhere.

This dude looks like churka from Kaukaz.

This is what happens when you overdose Tolkien and rpg games.

Yeah, I think that Black Sea thing is pretty much trashed at this point. People will catch up eventually.

>Let's find out

What are Indo-Europeans, retards?

Does anyone even take that retard seriously

Well it's interesting because Finland actually has the highest amount of blue eyes and blond hair, which makes a lot of sense when you look at where people were migrating through, their proximity to Russia, and things like maps of Europe when it was covered in ice during the ice age.

I'm not sure where blue eyes come from but I do agree with you. It's anecdotal but I've noticed that very commonly when Northern Europeans breed with Western Europeans they tend to produce especially "Aryan" looking children. I believe I've even heard myths of warriors from Celtic tribes where Nordic people had settled, that were born of one parent from each group, and that grew especially tall and had golden hair- described as a "shining one".

I'm not sure what to think anymore because I've been finding a lot of new info, but it has seemed to me like the "Atlantic" group was swarthy, brown-haired shorter and had blue eyes. That seems to be one of the most common phenotypes of British/Celtic people, after the basic brown haired brown eyed people. You see all along coastlines of the Pacific (no where as strongly as in Celtic places though) people with those blue eyes.

Maybe Ultimately, but I don't think so when it comes to the literal founding of the country when it came under governing and had specific borders as China or whatever. I think that the Aryan groups influenced their culture a great deal because I'm pretty sure there were a lot more of them then we see evidence of now, and that they spanned the globe and influenced culture everywhere. I know that various Chinese people do say that they have culture influenced by these older groups and I also know that their mythology tends to line up with other cultures, so it shows that they were all involved in the same story at some point. Not the same as being Varg and trying to claim that Europeans founded the country of China.

YOU, bitch. The "Christian" Renaissance was merely the rediscovery of ancient texts like Vitruvius

You are a FUCKING retard.

If the soul of christianity is true (it is) then it will survive outside of the subverted cuckold religion.

Yet La BraƱa clusters closest with Finns and Lapps genetically, the people with the most hunter gatherer admixture overall. Too lazy to find the study right now though, but it's true.

Sorry too many characters to finish that. Basically it seems like this blue eyed race were possibly the Atlanteans, living in the mid Atlantic ridge back before it was flooded, and when it was flooded, they were all pushed down into the ocean and to various continents- the most convenient and frequent being Western Europe.

But the light hair and tallness have a different source, the Aryans. I think they must go back to an even older shared ancestor in Neanderthal, and that's why when they breed it brings those traits to the fore front.

>Ghengis Khan was a weeger
>a wannabe neeger

Hey Varg. Still living off of your mom's money?

You're absolutely correct. The organized religion of Christianity has been, for the most part, a crime against God. Doesn't mean that God and Christ are not real, there is a reason that they subvert the religion and lie so much. There's also a reason that kikes hate Christ so much.

No, Euro hunter gatherers had light hair too. What they didn't have was light skin.

What are you basing that on? Your blue-eyed hunter gatherer for example, had dark hair.

The only light hair in Celtic cultures seems to come from Northern European invasions, much later.

La Brana is the "closest" to Finns and Lapps because La Branas people got fucked pretty hard. He's still the ancestor of Spaniards to whatever tiny fraction. NE Europeans are more EHG than WHG anyway.
Odds are that most of the EHG genes in Finns come from PIE people.

>Hey Varg. Still living off of your mom's money?
Nah he's on welfare

I heard in their country you literally aren't allowed to deny welfare when you make under a certain amount. LOL.

I swear he made a video once explaining how he lives on his mother's property.

He's not on french welfare for sure.

His wife is autistic as well

This is the fucking edgelord that killed someone because of "self-defense", and still didn't go to authorities with this looming problem.
If he grew up outside of coddling Norwegian justice system, where Breivik killed 77 people and wounded over 300, then cries he didn't get the newest vidya.
He just wants to claim European importance in history when Vikings are nothing more than savages in comparison to Mediterranean Empires, to whom many core values of government and sciences are attributed to.

The difference is that the claims Varg is making are literally backed by evidence.

fuck off retard.

Yeah and he thinks it's like a super power. I could rant about him all day, he also shacked up with her when she was 18 and he was in his thirties like some degenerate Muslim. An autistic teenage girl into "black metal culture" writes to and flirts with a man twice her age in prison for murder and the man has sex with her- sounds less based and redpilled and more like a depressing Lifetime movie.

Prove it, retard.