TOP KEK

TOP KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/results/pennsylvania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tfw Trump will never issue an open fire on all the idiots blockading checkpoints.

Jeff rae looks like a chubby cuddle bear numale

' Whip out that Mexican thing' ?

also, why are anti trump protester still so full of hate? the elections were on nov 8th, i can understand if they were pissed that day and some days after, but STILL?

Pinata

they aren't american

The US is more divided than ever. Racially, and socio-economically. I don't know how they'll make it through 4-8 more years of this shit.

WHY AREN'T THE POLICE DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE?

maybe it's like "whip the mexican thing out of america"

YOU BLOCK ME FROM THE INAUGURATION AND 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

>pops a bottle of Super Male Vitality

If I were a Mexican I'd whip out my thing and slap that bitch in the face with it.

It's supposed to say "Wipe Out The Mexican Thugs" but these people have Inca-tier IQs

This. They've probably been told to stand down unless there's violence.

No you fucking tart,

clearly you faggots are just here for the memes.

Pence said to Tim Kaine during the VP debate "You keep whippin' out that mexican thing"

Stay out of the sticky thread. You aren't true fans.

>
>The US is more divided than ever. Racially, and socio-economically. I don't know how they'll make it through 4-8 more years of this shit.

Nope. True Americans came together against all odds, and voted in a man who will free this nation. What you see in the streets are whiney, faggot, liberals who didn't get their way. What they news tells you is nothing but kindling for the fire they are trying to build in order to get said faggot liberals out and protesting.

Pennsylvania, since 197X, has been democratic ever since. This election, Americans woke up. The state shifted red with 99% reporting status. If you look at a topological map of PA, more than 90% of all counties turned red.

nytimes.com/elections/results/pennsylvania

This is why Shillary lost. The American people are more united than ever.

Also, kys, faggot.

It would be pretty funny tho

Alex Jones talks tough, but he's actually a shitebag of biblical proportions.

mexican thing = green card

>tried to unsuccessfully break through

> The American people are more united than ever.

More like Americans with a shred of sense left in them.

Are you kidding me? Anarchism in FUCKING 2017?!?

FAKE NEWS

Please tell me more about your collection of obscure Pogs

>tried to unsuccessfully break through

So... he broke through?

This fat fuck is a massive kike shill. Didn't you see his video where he got rekt by /ourguy/ David Duke?

Forget the police, why isn't ICE rounding up all these fucking spics.

I am just waiting for the call to arms.

I have a good job and life but will throw it all away if that means cleaning up the nation.

"Anarchists" don't know the meaning of the word, they just hide behind it to commit crime and chaos just like antifa.

Btw why is it J20? January 20? To try to equate it with G20 protests? Holy fuck that's retarded.

shut up you blasphemer

What if not being about to break through was part of his plan?

These people aren't anarchists. They're fascists with no self-reflection.

He literally just walked in with roger stone on stream

by exporting non-Amreican citizens.

>Cucked states will never know the feeling of the people in your communitee turn your state from long time Blue to Red for 2016

Michigan reporting for duty

>Mexicans are building a wall

The FUCKING irony hits like a bump of coke