First Trump era war? Serbia versus Muslim Kosovo

debka.com/article/25896/First-Trump-era-war-Serbia-versus-Muslim-Kosovo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Security_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=eLaNEK28I-E
youtube.com/watch?v=YBSPN8FciQQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just *might* join on serb side if this becomes a thing

No offence intended, but how powerful is Serbia's military? Could you steamroll Kosovo if such a situation occurred?

Is it up to date, or is a lot of it soviet-era tech?

Fuck if I fail my bachelor's thesis I'm gonna join, too. Remove kebab

Whats with all the Serbia threads, shills out in full force or what?

Kosovo has like 20 tanks and that literally it. It also has a US base but if Trump doesnt care then it would be the most one sided fight of all time

WHOS DOWN TO KILL SOME MUZZIES??!?!?!

Nothing is going to happen.
Serbia is just having an election in few months and the ruling party is desperate for votes.

Been wondering the same. Please stop opening these Serbia threads. It's getting repetitive and annoying. I hope they're at least paying you for this because if not, then well fucking get a hobby (not all of you, but some Serbanons keep startubg like 20 threads a day).

Serbian heads bullying Albanians. So oppressive ;_;

Exactly this. Always the same MO.

>elections coming up
>stir shit up and cause panic
>get votes
>get elected
>keep robbing the country
>rinse and repeat

>kosovo has more tanks than lithuania
If russia occupies us we deserve it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Security_Force

I think like 500 Americans could take all of Kosovo lol

Albania has a stronger army but still no where near the Serbs/Cros/Bulgars/Greeks

We should call it the Serbian civil war

>youuu're huuurting meeee baaabyyy

Serbs are crooks its true, their politicians blow

but who cares? dead muzzies

>Serbian civil war
this triggers the mudslimes

top kek

And Kosovo pretty much relies on American geopolitical interests primarily, not their own army.

Serbia, on the other hand, relies on Trump changing American politics towards Balkans, which I honestly don't see happening because America doesn't just switch things up, they plan their international politics decades in advance, unlike Balkan meme countries. But OK, we'll wait and see I suppose.

>"RUSSIAN AGGRESSION"
america already occupied you by stationing their tanks within your borders
lithuania forever cucked by obongo's bbc

Their army is outdated as fuck.
Also they are horrible warriors even though every serb in existence thinks that he could kill 50 men bear handed.

And also, if they attacked Kosovo UN would respond.

Tough luck serbs.

This is just their retarded government spraying cum over their peoples eyes so they don't see the massive shitton of corruption going on.

Nothing is going to happen really.

Why would a country that fired 13.000 tomahawk rockets on the capital of serbia and the country who decided both kosovo and bosnia are independent countries suddenly go 'wtf I love serbia now'

The reason kosovo exists as an independent country is because america decided that it's gonna be like that

FFS FREAKING 100 Serbian threads a day, will this ever stop

not even one of those threads are started by Serbs, few were by Serbian flags, but those were albozerg and hungarian from Vojvodina

that would be a proof enough that we haven't done anything wrong, but oh vey fucking western propaganda

I'm fresh out the army. I will be willing to help the Serbs against Muslim filth.

pretty much this

Its all up to Putin and Trump

that will never happen, retard

Senegal sent troops into the Gambia last night

Why do people like you never look this stuff up?

Kosovo is a tiny province on the ass-end of Serbia. It barely has a military to speak of, whereas Serbia is a regional power.

You remind me of the morons the other day asking if Gambia was about to conquer Senegal.

dude your country has 5 supersonic jets compared to Serbia's 20 and you have 20 anti air guns compared to their 100 or so I think

do you guys just bash serbs for a living? Its quite pathetic seeing Christians oppress other Christians

good thing you guys have nice beaches and cheap food for tourists

because politics/sentiment change? do you have a functioning brain? Bill Clinton is not Trump

trump Vodi Srbe Svoje
Vodi Srbe Svoje
Nek Se Vidi Nikog Se Ne Boje
Nikog Se Ne Boje

Iz Krajine Krenuli Su Vuci
Krenuli Su Vuci
Cuvajte Se Ustase I Turci
Ustase I Turci

>Muslim Kosovo
When will this meme die?Their laws are aggressive towards religion.If anything, they're more degenerate/modern than us and whole Balkans.They even have a rock university.

there's nothing to worry about

You do understand that we would veto the shit out of UN response, right?

While I don't believe the Serbs would attack Kosovo, the UN would do shit all in that case.

NATO, on the other hand, would certainly intervene.

>do you guys just bash serbs for a living?
There is absolutely no reason for Croatians to exist apart for that.
Its what the hungarians and germans created them for.

>dude your country has 5 supersonic jets compared to Serbia's 20 and you have 20 anti air guns compared to their 100 or so I think
>do you guys just bash serbs for a living? Its quite pathetic seeing Christians oppress other Christians
>good thing you guys have nice beaches and cheap food for tourists

ohhhh shit, you just angered the eternal croat, now he will start how he beat Serbian farmers from croatia and how they fought turks with like 50 other nations

charts, flags and propaganda incoming with croatian and bosnian flag

>Capitalizing Every Single Word
kys anglo scum

you guys ARE muslims and its the primary basis for your identity as a seperate culture from the greeks/macedons

you also share the J1 haplogroup with turks

were gonna kill you and rip out the uterus' of your women which spawn roaches like you by the dozen

kek

trump apologized for bombing kosovo

he might link that super long pic about how theyre kebab removers and that Tesla is actually a cro

they need to accept theyre slavs, not germans

Why are Serb nationalists memeing for Trump? I never understood this. Do they honestly believe he will change American politics towards Serbia (implying he even cares about the Balkans) or is this just a tactic to get more votes?

im half pole you fucking dzwonienie

Exactly, thank fuck obongo and his democratic cucks are leaving, republicans are the ones who hate serbs the most and the reason kosovo is free of the serb roach is the republican party, guys like based newt (who wanted to nuke serbs in the 90s) or mccain who loves kosovo with a passion

From my personal experience the most progress bosnia had was during the w bush era, since obongo came everything went to shit because dems focus on talk while republicans get shit done

>worthless Croat shit talking trash about Serbia's armed forces

1) You have the same fucking equipment (for the most part)

2) Serbia's army is triple the size of yours and your air force consists mostly of five Mig-21's

Serbia could stomp Croatia into the ground tomorrow, never mind Kosovo with its 2,500-strong "security force"

The only thing that saves you from becoming Yugoslavia 2.0 is foreign influence.

youtube.com/watch?v=eLaNEK28I-E

No.

Turned out that was a fabricated interview. His own campaign managers denied it, possibly the man himself too. Look it up.

trump is gonna let yuros and japs fight for themselves

Whups I meant to link this to the idiot above.

You know who you are.

>muslim
>race

Just die already

Nope

Trump dislikes Islamic terror, Serbs were fighting the Mujaheddin the 90s, if anything they have a better chance with Trump than Obongo

>Primary basis for a separate culture
No?
We have different:
Language
Clothes
Legends and folk
Code
We don't even need religion to differentiate from any of our neighbors

Ceterum censeo Serbinem esse delendam

Republicans are just heavily anti-Russian, which allies with interests of pretty much all Balkan countries except Serbia. So I wouldn't say Bush is responsible for that, it's just the American administration being republican, therefore more conservative, therefore more anti-Russia and anti-EU and wanting to improve their influence in the Balkans.

because he ain't shillary, proven friend of balkan muslims

t. serb diaspora, the only terrorists in the 90 were the serbs, that's why america fucked them harder than ISIS

like in every euro country, Trump gives hope to right wing party that they can get to power, fat fuck in the picture might be a serious candidate

t. serb diaspora, the only terrorists in the 90s were the serbs, that's why america fucked them harder than ISIS

Yea thats why Albania has a statue of Bill Clinton,

also Trump isnt a neocon

muslims like to inbreed you stupid carpet fucker theyve left a genetic scar on this planet, your country has fallen

honestly who the fuck do the french think they are to pontificate about muslims? lol are your sidewalks still red with blood?

fuck off Alija, your people murdered people on christmas morning, if we're scum, you're even worse

No bratko, Russia has the power to back you u this time.

Nato wont interfer if it comes to it this time.

back in the 90s in england,kids used to call other kids "you smelly bosnian rebel" as an insult

we all thought bosnians was niggers like Ethiopians,didnt find out till my teens that its in europe lol

That sounds like something a Muslim would say.

>removing inbred mudslime pests
>terrorism

Well yes, of course the West hates islamic terror, but that doesn't work for Balkan mudslimes. Seriously, that's just a meme. I live here and I know very well what Balkan muslims are like - they're more degenerate than anyone else, they can't even be considered muslim. They drink more than the fucking Russians.

purge white people
fuck serbia and fuck trump

anyone with an internet connection can show that as being false

stop lying ahmed, we trusted you once but it wont happen again!

One must always remove kebab if given the opportunity

>He believes the UN isn't emasculated

save them from the EU ivan,just promise to preserve their culture and race and not flood it with niggers

better you do it before merkel the mad tries to assimilate them.

>like in every euro country, Trump gives hope to right wing party that they can get to power, fat fuck in the picture might be a serious candidate

I thought that was a meme. Is Seselj really a serious candidate over there? It would be hilarious if he got elected.

ya its true albos and bosniaks do drink/smoke/fuck etc

>Legends and folk

can you give one exemple, genuinely interested, never heard anything albanian in my life

>USA fighting against their own base alongside russian lapdogs

keep dreaming, s*rbs

Got your back m8.

>12 million serbs
>need backing against 2 million albanians, 500k kosovars and 1.5 million bosnians

What a bunch of spineless cucks, no wonder they're losing territory left and right

I was in Bosnia. I saw tall, blur eyes, beautiful '''muslims'''

Kosovo the same thing. Tall blond and white

What the fuck do you know about the balkans? you are a leaf

If i didn't spend 15 years in Kosovo i might've have believed you

And that's why the West is on their side. As a croat catholic, I don't really care but this is just a fact.

>I was in Bosnia. I saw tall, blur eyes, beautiful '''muslims'''
>Kosovo the same thing. Tall blond and white
best bait I've read in a while

i know that when i went to paris this summer they told us which neighborhoods to avoid!

hey moron, croatians and serbians make up the majority of the bosnian nation :)

just shut the fuck up cancerous frog

yea and you begged the ((international community)) for help too

things changed since the 90s
If NATO and US decide they have bigger problems than kosovo, consider 90% of albanians on kosovo dead.
Serbs would plow trough them no matter what the causalities they might suffer, its what they are waiting for for a long time.
They will strike at any given opportunity.
However, they cant defend themselves against NATO airpower, who the fuck can anyway?
If and only IF russians decide to equip the serb air defense forces with some proper AA systems, maybe then they might be given a window opportunity to take back Kosovo without much meddling from the west.
Thats basically what they strive for.
Balkans tend to bow down to the serbian king when there is nobody from the west powerful enough to topple them or that wants to topple them.
The surrounding tribes that are now 'nations' exist just for that reason.
Balkans in the serb hands are a threat to germans and central Europe.
Thats why Yugoslavia wasnt allowed to have nukes in the 60s.
Fuck best korea, china and russia combines, we would be the only bad guys in all movies, comic books and books from 1970 on.
But until all serbs are exterminated, the euroshit, amerishit and jewshits will always have the serb threat in the back of their minds.
Its the last untamed frontier in europe.
The mindset didnt change since we wielded axes, wore wolf hoodies and attacked Romans for having weird armor on them and paving roads across meadows.
Serbs are a great asset to whoever they are loyal to, and they dont like to be loyal to anyone but themselves. Although, since the world changed to the point where you are a proxy to someone, everyone tends to rely on Russia to come.
If serbs get a 10th of the support muslims and croats got in the 90s, but only from Russia or anyone else not western from that matter, one would see the former yugoslav area under their control.
It would be a very primitive and a medieval type of society, but they wouldnt have it any other way.

look, a realistic bosnian

million Serbs

> tfw he gets retarded and counts muslims and catholics as Serbs

seselj was right all along :D

Sure
Do you want mythological heroes,monsters,people or spirits

It's the truth, at least about those in Bosnia. Never been to Kosovo, so no idea about that. There's a lot of them in my city and that's just the way it is.

They need backing against NATO.

They are backed by NATO, the Albanians are not the Problem here.

this is albanian btw

>be 99% muslim
>burn down UNESCO World Heritage chuches, shit in them
>hurr we are secular
Sure you are Rexhepi

youtube.com/watch?v=YBSPN8FciQQ

Stay mad, niggers

But these threads are awesome doe, its the only one where a Serb is mentioned so much because of the flag.

nah nigger, I see Bosnian girls at uni all the time and they're brown as fuck. Don't lie to me

Hope we pick the right side this time.

I would join the crusade

Not to defend Albozergs, but Bulgarians have also burned down Serb churches in the past, despite being """Orthodox"""".

what's most interesting to read, but specific to albanians ( cozz most European stories tend to look alike )

muslim confirmed

after we kill muslims in the balkans, should we come clean up your country too?

TRI TRICE
R
I

T
R
I
C
E

OY BRE

>Kosovo Albanians
>white