Reminder that if drumpf fucks up your country, not ONE of you amerifats will be welcome in Germany

Reminder that if drumpf fucks up your country, not ONE of you amerifats will be welcome in Germany.

You made your bed, now lie in it

STFU HANS.
You will soon get a "Fake News" censorship agency, you will reelect that crazy Merkel bitch that brings even more fucking muslims to our continent and the worst part is most of the germans are actually ok with that. SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Germany you are drunk, go home.

I wouldn't want to live in a caliphate anyways Muhammad.

why the fuck would we want to come to your shithole country? i'll be in a bush holding a rifle.

You already used all your spare assets on mudslimes, I get it.

Well... bye

Everyone chill just a bit - there's a movement with your Blacks where they all want to go to Europe. Germanbro does not want them here. Please go along with it, we don't have anywhere near enough jail cells.

Are German girls easier than swedish whores?

>refugees not being allowed in germany
good one Muhammad

Yeah, you don't accept white refugees :^)

What a loss.

>not ONE of you amerifats with be welcome in Germany

Thanks for telling me that, the day seems brighter somehow.

Niggers for the most part are afraid of both planes and boats. I think you are safe.

Their animal instinct go wild when they are trapped and unable to run away from the people that attack.

Shut the fuck up Achmed, stupid devide and conquer shill. Literally gas yourself.

A Soros funded "Fake News" censorship agency.

These Krauts will get jailed just for browsing Sup Forums

Reminder that your country literally elected Hitler you libshit.

Sure, it's better to welcome "refugees".

rekt. The truth hurts. :/

Now imagine Trump scaring them more. Thirteen million refugees and this time we can't beat them up because doing so would mean war with America? Come on, don't be like that.

kys, Ahmet

"You made your bed, now lie in it"

disregard this peudo-German. We love and need America more than ever.

Go back to fucking your goats, Achmed.

Guess we don't need to buy any German products ever again either.

Who the fuck wants to go to Germanistan now anyway?

>implying that Americans needed permission to come to Germany last time

a lot of refugees from all around the world. we may not have much but we have the best ficki ficki.

The moment they become refugees they are no longer Americans.

Kill away

How the Hell would I know? Don't ask me that.

not for Germans or whites. if you are black or kebab they will make ficki ficki immediately.

That's actually a very valid point. But I thought the whole point was to keep the good jobs in America?

Why do you still live with these whores? If I was surrounded by coal burners I would either murder suicide or move.

Fuck I hate Muhammeds such as OP. go suck some faggot Muslim cock.

No jobs for niggers because niggers are not supposed to be here. America is meant to be a WN nation.

>implying I would want to move to Germanistan

sprech doch weniger scheisse, kameltreibender schweinhund

ein doener mit scharfer sosse bitte

I figured removing them and getting paid for it would be cool though. Can we mail you the gas bills after?

Sorry I can't read arabic

We can do whatever we want to you, cuckmany, because you have no spine. You haven't had one since Uncle Joe, the US, and the UK tore it out and showed it to you.

So be a good little cuck and go prep your "Syrian" bull, we'll summon you if we wish to hear your opinion.

Amerikaner here.
I'm already enjoying your tax payer supported education system and student housing. :^)

It's times like this I'm saddened to have German blood. It seems all the true men of the Reich died in WW2, or moved off to other lands.

But hey, if you guys actually want to start removing kebab I'd be more than happy to retake the fatherland with you.

>implying anyone wants to travel to your shithole liberal arabic country

Quite a lot of us went all our lives getting told every hour of every day that we must not be men whatever happens, complete with random punishments against your family for failure to comply. One doesn't exactly fix that shit overnight. In fact, considering the circumstances, our people are recovering exceptionally well. That's really the one good thing about our coming elections being in fall - we still have almost a year to redpill the whole of Germany.