>life inside a bubble
>brown reggaeton shithole
>feminism growing
>garbage everywhere
>no national identity
>chinks everywhere
>controlled by kikes
>no international standards
>WE WUZ THE WORLD'S GRANARY, WE'LL BE IT AGAIN, EUROS WILL MASSIVELY MIGRATE HERE TO DO MENIAL JOBS AGAIN
>caste society
>absurdely high taxes for a 3rd world country
>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
>mafias everywhere
>pigeons

To describe Argentina, it's like an autistic kid acting cocky on the internet who is just lucky and safe inside his isolated room.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=crab mentality
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the best thing you can get in LA, (chile has a good hdi but they're practically cavemen).

Also if you don't like the politics of your country stop voting leftist parties or not voting the few viable right-wing ones like Pro.

This country went to shit by leftists and indians, not by white argentines that do whatever they can do to keep this shit running.

>This country went to shit by leftists and indians, not by white argentines that do whatever they can do to keep this shit running.
T H I S

you really opened my eyes, I didn't know it was that bad over there.

in the end we both all in the same ship.

THIS ISLAND IS MINE
AND THIS TRIAGONAL SIGN
I CARESS IT, CAUSE I POSESS IT
THE FALKLANDS ARE ALL EMPHATICALLY MINE

I don't hate my country, but I hate what it's become.
It's like seeing a loved one lose their memory, you still hold them dear in your heart and mind but inside you know they're not coming back.
All I can do is take pride in who my ancestors were and teach my children to do the same, even if they don't grow up in England.

u saying that cuz of muslims user?

this country is fucked for two reasons; 1) PERONISMO 2) indios, villeros, cabezas, como quieras llamarlos

Do I even have to say anything?

>indios, villeros, cabezas, como quieras llamarlos
so niggers then

At least you have Trump now

fuck ya'll, we dindu nuffin we wuz fuhrerz before anglo man came n took it all away fuck ya'll bix reparations

Demographics is one of the issues, but also the societal decline that's crept into the West. People only care for their own gratification and are losing their identity and pride: that's why I cling to mine so fervently.

make germany great again, kick the muslims out

i (and most white argentines) admire ur country and culture and you should protect it user. dont let muslims jihad your country away from you. speak up against them to combat the MSM brainwash that keeps the ppl passive

>i (and most white argentines) admire ur country and culture
Speak for yourself

>you should protect it user.
This I can agree

We wuz forrest wizzards n ShIEt - BTFO DEm Romans in da Forest with german sticks from dem treez.

HOW can uther cuntries even compedee????

DAZ RITE N WE WUZ HOLY N ROMAN N EMPIRE TOO DAZ RITE!!

>>crab mentality
wtf is this?

I will never stop loving this land.

It's the people who occupy it that I dislike.

>absurdely high taxes for a 3rd world country
Not as high as ours ;)

lmgtfy.com/?q=crab mentality

>White
>Argentinian
Pick one and only one.

>>Not white
>>Argentinian
>Pick one and only one.
ftfy

I'm doing what I can, thanks mate.
All the best to you too, we've had a rough patch but at the end of the day you're still a good people.

"crabs in a bucket" mentality.

one crab somehow starts climbing up the side of the bucket and right as he's about to reach the top and escape, the other crabs see him and pull him back down with the rest of them.

I love my country, but I'm beginning to hate my countrymen more and more. I hate ever upper classmen, every monarcuck most of the middle class and a massive chunk of the working class.

>at the end of the day you're still a good people.
Too bad that the leftist cucks in our country are more loud than the actual reasonable people here.

i was looking for a witty meme answer
not etymology

wtf is wrong with crabs

snibbety snab :-D

your country is beautiful

I'm from Venezuela, of course I hate this fucking place, it needs to be nuked.

>(chile has a good hdi but they're practically cavemen).
Kek this delusion.
Less homicides, better GDP per capita PPP, less poverty, etc.

And we know how to handle our money you defaulting fuck.

ty

You may want to deport all these Haitians tho.

Too bad you can't speak in human language

shame it's occupied by Argentinians

No don't i live too close ):

It's okay, they're white so we get along ;^)

>low iq
>corrupt politicians
>shit tier education system
>entire country including myself are subhuman scum
>women are all ugly as sin
>shitty music
>controlled by (((them)))
I hate Mexico so fucking much I hope Trump nukes us and puts us out of our misery.

Don't forget the fucktards that kill each other because of what football team they support

A FUCKING LEAF

>tfw you're still not a country.

At least you got cheap tequila and tacos

d-dont be like this... I like argentina :(

>Southern part of Belgium made up of cucks
>Northern part too many shitskins
>Brussels = terrorist training camp

Currently in Singapore, but LETS TALK ABOUT PERU
>Dumb as fuck people
>National pride IN FUCKING BEING CROOKS
>Smartest peruvians go to other countries.
>Cops are literally a joke
>Can't even go out in the streets without getting robbed.
>Can only get a good education thru private schools

Makes me sad really

Argentina isn't white, don't fall for their memes.

But natural selection is the best part of my country

>tfw continental manifest destiny failed

Imagine a burger kingdom stretching from Alaska to Chile. Maybe even some colonies like Liberia or Philippines.

Also, I'm noticing a pattern about latin countries.

shut up george

I hate canada and i have no connections to my parents home country of Ecuador which seems like a shithole run by retards. is the grand columbia federation was still around id gladly support that but right now we're just a fractured continent of shitskins overrun with niggers all of us are mongrols, if i was atleast white i could support white movements and be apart of it but no im a shitskin myself and i honestly would change it if i could theres just so much more to be proud of i dont mind being a shitskin but the issue is i have nothin to be proud of and nothing to defend its disheartening.

You know what the best thing about Trump is? The USA's success is his success. His money is deeply rooted in the country.

Imagine if you were run by 30 Trumps that gave zero fucks about the country and only about making the most money for themselves, selling everything we've got to foreign buyers while they pay NO TAXES due to these cunts getting under the table bribes.

Except for the niggers, I love my country.

I do hate this country but today not so much.

Is argentina really controlled by kikes like the us is?

hi

Nice landscapes
Crab mentality
Overruned by leftists and cucks
Full of villa niggers
Totally cucked government
Expensive as shit
Shitty education
At least I'm not an argie
T. Uruguayan on vacation

All the argentinians ive met are basically white and live good decent lives. Also the beef is to die for.

>dude your not brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

make me some menudo boludo

Complete western puppet
Shitty government that milks the people
Taxes literally on everything
Shit streets
No freedom of speech
Disgusting king has complete control over the country
Queen is not even arab , british whore
You can only be respected if you are a doctor or a lawyer
If you are from an unknown family someone from a known big family can kill you and nothing happens to him
out biggest attraction is a salty lake
sandnigger country
should i kill myself ?

i will kill you if you try fleur.

Didn't know you argies were going through almost the same shit as we do here. Instead of indifference I now feel a bit of sympathy towards hermanos now.

True that though

r3

You know what they said... Third time's the charm.

You should support us though! If we leave, Trudeau can't be prime minister anymore for his county won't exist on the federal election map!

C H E C K E D AND W I T N E S S E D

Huebro it may have something to do with the fact we elect the same kind of leftists cram being the peronistas the frente amplo or your dilma and lula

чeck em!

I swear that if indexes didn't count gibs to the PPP, you guys would closer to us.

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET
fuck i hate this country

3).- Traitor Macri:

We are truly the Ancap paradise, if only the police was private too.

get

we need quebec to make canada great again

seriously though, I thought Argentina was supposed to be the best country in south america. is it really that bad or are you guys just exaggerating because it's not nazi germany tier?

Que wea te vai a parar acaso argento culiao, tai vio

>self loathing pussies who wish they were born in the first world

You missed one OP.

Lol except for Niggers, they make up 90%+ of your country.

>Private police

I wish this was true. Then fucking criminals can die instead of cry and get free the next.

I was watching the news a couple of days ago, about a guy who shot to death a crook who tried to rob his customers.

He went to jail.

(You)

My country is leftist from the start, i mean, we made those human right shit so now it back fire in our ass.

Plus the massive immigration..

Dam is it really that bad? Also how do you guys feel about African Americans?

Shhh just let it happen Julian.

That and the population is retarded. I'm seriously considering moving to either Chile or Uruguay if shit get even worse.

Any daughter of mine would already have nigger blood.

80 something percent, actually.

This.

I don´t really like or dislike my country since I´ve never felt it was in the first place.

Thats still a fuck ton

yeah :/ would you like some?

Gotta enforce the guns restriction goy, otherwise someone is going to shot a school :^^^^^^^^).

>edge

Hilarious since guns are dirt cheap in Peru.
AND SOMEHOW ALMOST EVERYBODY HAS ONE

You want to talk about no national identity?

We don't even have baroque architecture.

Fucking Mexico has more meaningful traditions than us.

We're an economic engine with zero soul.

That's why we won't shut the hell up about our "national identity", because we are clamoring to find one.

Meanwhile, let's grow immense on mac and cheese.

I can't believe voting is mandatory in this shithole

>right-wing ones like Pro.

i hope you are kidding, Pro is literally the embodiment of jewery, what makes you think they are right wing lol? PRO = UCR

They are importing a lot of niggers and everyone turns a blind eye, the streets are still unsafe as shit. The only thing that could ever save this country is a racial cleansing. That will wipe off all the degenerate morals and mestizos, ofc that will never happen. We can't even settle for a military government anymore after this jewish democracy we had for 30 years destroyed our army and our national identity

Now I think about it, while hate is too much, I despise the type of people gommunism created. The entirety of eastern europe is fucked for generations to come and the dissolution of the Monarchy was also a huge mistake. We could be a great and prosperous Danubian Federation right now instead of a string of tiny and bitchy countries hating eachother.

But the process to get on is long and you can't buy an AR-15 like in MUH USA

Well put, Hungary-sama!

Send some syrians rapefugees for the lulz... it is so boring over here