Will Dems ever stop being hacks?

I fucking hate this motherfucker so fucking much. Asked to introduce Justice Thomas and he goes on a fucking rant about how terrible America is gives lip service to every fucking mental illness/snowflake disorder there is.

Get this fucking rat faced heeb off the fucking TV.

Can a lefty take one fucking moment off from being an complete political hack? These people can't be worked with they must be completely defeated and driven from every office.

YOU KNOW IF YOU WERE INTRODUCING A FUCKING PERSON YOU MIGHT WANT TO MENTION THEM IN YOUR INTRODUCTION.

He's ((())). It's in his DNA to hate his host country.

The one thing liberals love more than self-hate is hearing themselves talk.

This. Goddamn I'm beyond sick of these fuckers. I can't wait until the civil war. I'm going to kill them all.

You seem very emotionally affected by a different opinion. I didn't read all of your tantrum, but you should probably stick to a safe space so you won't get triggered.

Why are conservatives so irrationally emotional?

He is called Sunday Schumer for a reason. Holds press conferences every single sunday and since there is no news they always cover it. He has not followed up on one single thing he says on sunday.

I'm so triggered. He was asked to introduce Justice Thomas and he didn't do that at all. He just complained about the US and virtue signaled to all the snowflakes.

>people can't be worked with they must be Killed off.

I fix

>GYm
Fuck off goyim.

It is no shock his niece loves stealing other peoples jokes...its in the genes

Why did he speak?
In what capacity? He's not the Majority Senate leader.

Please contact your local Cognitive Behavioral Therapist for further assistance.

There are more than 2 genders. Deal with it.

Im watching it now and he just infuriated me i dont know who he is even, just the spew that game out gave me aids. WTF is with all the shit quire singing.

Passive-aggressiveness is for women and cucks. Which are you?

Oy gevalt but he has a perfect SAT score you bad goy

you triggered little snowflake?

I'm pissed that he was asked to INTRODUCE Justice Thomas and he didn't do that at all. He went on about how we need to stand for this or that, implication being we don't, and then some quote from Bull Run? The Civil War?

Then he says, "oh and Justice Thomas will do this now".

Fucking scumbag. It's his impoliteness that pisses me off. It's not about him. He's asked to introduce someone so he should either do it or if he knows he can't refuse to.

It's so rude and immature and from the senate minority leader that just disgusts me beyond all.

There are 0 genders and 2 sexes.

Nice edge, faggot.

>implying you've spent any time around a woman other than your whore of a mother

It's funny that conservatives get #triggered just like SJW's. They both become equally insufferable.

I'm not triggered by his ideas like an SJW. He's entitled to be wrong.

I'm triggered by how impolite he could be to steal this moment and not do what he agreed to do which was introduce Justice Thomas. He was deceptive and took the moment to be a political hack.

Roles reversed and it would be equally rude.

When did Sup Forums go from actual discussion to an alt right think tank that gets triggered and throws a fit over any perceived slight from a democrat?

Take me back

I'm openly articulating to OP to calm down and go back to their safe space,

Let me know if you need any more clarifications regarding the matter.

Watch Waco: The Rules of Engagement. This guy was a major heel.

Maybe you should go back to a safe space where all people do as you would. These are called echo chambers.

They might suit your needs.

It really just seemed like he was telling a boring story to me. Plus I don't think it's his sole purpose to introduce the justice. Nobody needs a five minute long dick sucking before they get on stage.

I regret that you are emotionally affected by this moment of normal political strategy. Political spectatorship normally takes strong character, and preparation to be confronted with different viewpoints.

Please visit www.thesims.com/The-Sims-4/Base-Game for access to a hobby more suitable to your needs.

>What is basically all right wing politics?: The Post

>>What is basically alt-right wing politics?: The Post
fixt

You're not wrong.

Are you going to ride every dick in this thread? CTR shoooo! Be gone!

I understand you wish to maintain your thread as a safe space for your recovery of the political slight that has deeply perturbed you.

However, at this time I inhabit this thread and am partaking in the political discussion enjoyed by everyone on this board.

Please understand that different political opinions is what makes our country great, which I believe a Trump supporter would empathize with.

Please feel better.

schumer's speech was pathetic what a piece of shit